Young And Troubled (Synyster Gates' Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 18!

Chapter 18!
Brian’s P.O.V.
Time has gone by. Emily keeps growing up. Mine and Jimmy’s band, Pinkly Smooth, are getting on well. We’ve only done 6 songs but I don’t think it’s working out that well. Maybe sticking with Avenged Sevenfold is the better idea.
I opened the front door whilst holding Emily. I just got back from Zack’s house when I saw 2 suitcases packed at the bottom of the stairs.
“Who’s leaving?” I laughed as I walked into the living room. I saw Vicki with mascara tears rolling down her face. “What’s happened?” I asked as I sat down beside her. I rested Emily on my lap. She looked down at Emily and stroked her cheeks softly.
“I have to go back to England.” She whispered under all her tears. As soon as she said ‘I have to go-‘ I was already about to tear.
“But…why?” I wondered. The tears began to flow out. I didn’t want Emily to see me try. So therefore I asked Brent to take her to bed.
I wiped the tears from under Vicki’s eyes.
“My dad just…passed away.” She began to tear even more. I leaned into my chest and cried into my shirt. I stroked the back of her head. I can’t believe her dad is dead!
“Oh Vicki…baby I’m so sorry…” I was lost from words.
“As much as I don’t want to leave you or Emily, I have to. I’m sorry.” I snuffled. I kissed her cheek.
“Don’t be sorry. You go back to England and you help your mum. I think she needs you more right now then we need you.”
“thanks.” She said in a snobby way.
“Not like that. What I mean is she’s in a dark place and needs a helping hand. It’s better if you help there. I’m sure you’ll come back. Right?” she shrugged her shoulders.
“That’s another thing…I don’t know how long I’ll be gone for. Or if I’ll return to America at that.” My heart felt heavy and sunk right down into my stomach.
“W…What?” I stuttered.
“I’m sorry Brian.” She said as she stood up. She kissed me one last time on the lips. The taxi pulled up at the front of the house. “That’s my rid. I’ll see you later Brian. Give me love to Emily please.”
She reached for her jacket. But I stopped her. I grabbed her wrist.
“I don’t want you to leave. Not now. Not ever!” I wined with tears.
“I have to…I love you Brian Haner Jr.” she said so smoothly. I closed my eyes, trying to stop myself from bursting out with more tears.
“Don’t please…I love you Victoria Strain.” I pulled her in for one last kiss. I wanted it to last forever, but we both knew that wouldn’t happen. The taxi honked its horn. Vicki pulled away. She grabbed her suitcases and left. I ran outside and watched her leave. I was in ruins. The taxi drove off. She looked behind and stared at me. I waved her off. I was trying my hardest not to cry…but failed miserably. I broke down. Brent ran out and grabbed me by the arm.
“Man up Brian!” he shouted at me. He dragged me back into the house. “Do you really think it’s the end of the world?” he yelled. I shook me head. “Then stop acting like it is! I’m sure you’ll still hear from her.”
I looked up at him. He was acting older then me, and I’m the eldest sibling! I heard Emily screaming and crying. I got myself up off the ground and rushed up the stairs. I saw Emily lying on her back, screaming.
“It’s okay…daddy’s here.” I comforted her. I gently got her out of her cot and rested her against my should. “Shhhh…it’s gonna be alright…there’s nothing to worry about.”