Young And Troubled (Synyster Gates' Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 6!

Chapter 6!
Brian’s P.O.V.
“Fucking Hell Brian, will you ever leave that god damn kid alone?” Michelle yelled at me in a tempered tone.
“She’s blood one in three days, obviously I’m gonna let her defend for herself.” I yelled back. Her face turned to a ruby red shade as the anger built up in her.
“Brian, you’ve not left her to sleep for over four months.”
“Yeah well four months ago she was taken away from us. Do you want that happening again?” I asked. She shook her head.
“That’s not my point-“
“No Michelle.” I cut her off. “Emily is almost one! I’ve spent every waking moment with her and every sleeping moment thinking about her! Do you do that? No!” I bit back. I think that sunk deep into Michelle’s heart.
“Fine. If this is what you want. You bring her up on your own!” she stormed out of the living room and towards the bedroom.
“Michelle I didn’t mean it like that!” I sighed. I followed her into the room. She grabbed her suitcase and threw all her stuff in there. “Michelle what the fuck are you doing?”
“Leaving, what does it look like?”
“So what, your gonna leave Emily before her birthday?” I said all pissed off.
“Pretty much Brian.” She said in a bitter tone.
“Right yeah well I don’t need your help! You’ve never been there for Emily. I’ve done everything for her! So yeah, pack your shit and get out of my house!” I yelled at her. She snuffed a little from the tears and finished packing. I stood in the doorway, glaring at her pack. She looked up at me and straight back down once she caught my gaze. I walked away from the bedroom. She followed me out.
“Is that it then?” I asked.
“Yeah…goodbye Brian.” She said before leaving the house. She didn’t even say goodbye to her own daughter!!!! She slammed the front door, making Emily start crying from the noise.
“Fucking bitch!” I screamed, aiming it at Michelle. I kicked the back of the sofa to get a little of my anger out. Emily was still screaming on the top of her lungs. I ran over to her bedroom. She was laying in her cot still. “Shhhh please Emily.” I begged her. I picked her up from her cot and walked back over to mine and Michel- and mean my bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed and placed Emily on my lap. I looked down at her. She was only small…no she doesn’t have a mother…she’s only ever gonna have me! I laid back on the bed and lifted Emily up in the air.
“When you grow up, you’re gonna have one fucked up life…” I admitted to her. “But once I get a band going, I’ll take you on tour. I’ll take you anywhere you want.” I promised. I placed her down on my chest. She listened close to my heartbeat. I closed my eye and wrapped my arms gently over Emily, keeping her safe.
“Brian, where Michelle?” dad’s home again. I opened my eyes slowly. He was leaning over me.
“She left. He had a fight coz she never takes care of Emily.”
“Yeah your sort of right there. I mean, you’ve been taking good care of Emily all her small life. But anyway, I’ve got a surprise for little Emily. Does she wonna see it?” she asked with a smirk. I smiled and sat up.
“Yeah, let’s go see it.” I held her close to my chest and followed my dad out the room.
“Ta-da!” Dad said.
“Dad that’s a car…for yourself.”
“Yeah well she can have a rid when she wants.” He grinned.
“Yeah…that’s fine…no but really what is the surprise?” I asked.
“Well I got you a new guitar so you can play her to sleep-“
“I’m I that boring at guitar dad?”
“No I mean, well…ok I just wanted you out your room so I could tell you Suzy is moving in with McKenna.” He explained the truth.
“That’s great dad.” I smiled. He smiled back. I can’t believe I got off my bed for that! I walked back to my room and placed Emily on the bed. “What did I do to get you hey?” I smiled at Emily. She was smiling at me and giggling a little. She pointed to the mirror. I looked in the mirror. Just us two…was that all she saw…the two of us? Forgetting Michelle, my dad, the guys? I looked over to her and smiled. “Yeah that’s a mirror.” She shook her head. Damn this is one smart fucking baby! She pointed back at the mirror. “Is it me and you?” She smiled and giggled again. “Yeah, me and you Emily.” I smirked as I ticked her belly.
“Hey Bri.” Someone called from the door. I turned to look at who it was…were my eyes deceiving me? I’m I really looking at them? I thought she hated me?
“Victoria?” I said clueless.