Young And Troubled (Synyster Gates' Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 8!

Chapter 8!
Brian’s P.O.V.
I got Emily out of her car seat and rested her on my hip. Vicki stood behind me, waiting.
“No be safe children. I don’t want to come home to a mess please.” dad exclaimed.
“Yeah, yeah, we wont.” I flipped him off. I turned to face Vicki. She had a huge smile on her face. All her bags were thrown all around her feet. “Do you want to hold Emily while I take all your bags in?” I offered with a sigh. She smiled and nodded.
“Yes please.” she held her hands out, waiting to receive Emily. I passed her over. Emily began to cry. Vicki hushed her lightly and rested her close to her. Emily suddenly stopped crying and looked at me with her big blue eyes. I grabbed all Vicki’s bags and got them all inside. I carried them all over to the bedroom she’ll be staying in…which was mine too!
“Right. The arraignment of the rooms are like so. McKenna is getting Emily’s room, Brent keeps his and you and Emily will be in here with me.” I explained to Vicki. She nodded along with agreement. “Is that ok?” I asked.
“Yeah, sounds fine with me…are we sharing a bed together?” she wondered, sounding a little too curious.
“If that’s ok with you? I mean, Emily with obviously be in her cot/ unless you want that as your bed?” I joked.
“Damn, it does look like a cosy cot to sleep in for a 15 year old.”
“You’ll fit short shit.” I chuckled.
“I am not short Mr Haner Jr.” Vicki said playfully. Emily was placed on the bed. She looked at us as if you say ‘Dude, my dad and his friend are fuck-tards!’ I kneed down on by the side of the bed.
“Emily.” I trailed. She crawled over to me and giggled. “Hey baby.” I kissed her cheek and lifted her up.
“Brian, I wish my dad was like you.” Vicki told me.
“Well I am one in a million. Like my little baby Emily.” I ticked Emily on the belly. She giggled and smiled at me. oh my god she’s getting her teeth now!
“Does she know how to walk yet?” she asked. I shuck my head.
“Not yet, I’m gonna try teaching her soon.”
“Why not try tomorrow. I could help.” Vicki offered.
“You know, that is a good idea. You don’t mind helping do you?” I asked, just to make sure.
“Trust me, I’m fine with it.” she giggled. I walked over to Vicki, still holding Emily.
“We better get all Emily’s stuff then.” I told her. She nodded. I pasted her Emily whilst I got all the heavy things into our room first. As soon as we got Emily’s cot into the bedroom, we put her in it. We finished it all up. I looked over to Vicki. She was sat on the end of the bed. I sat down beside her and placed my hand upon hers. She looked up at me.
“Brian-“
“Shhhh.” I hushed her as I placed my finger against her lips. “I’ve been meaning to tell you something for a long time.”
“What’s that?” she whispered.
“I love you.” I whispered in her ear. I slow moved away from her ear. I leaned in close to her. “Have I freaked you out now?” I asked.
“No…I love you too…” she said nervously. Our lips were inches away from each others. I leaned a little bit more. Our lips with almost against each others. My heart was racing. I gripped onto her hand. He eyes closed slowly and so did mine. I leaned in a little closer…then…