Status: complete, a oneshot (:

Sometimes You Are Wrong.

Start a war, and dodging bullets.

“Alex-” I whimper, trying to make him stop yelling at me, like I’ve tried for so many times now. When he comes home after having a bad day, he takes it out on me. He just walks inside, slamming the door then finds a smallest thing that he can get mad at me about. Today the problem is his dog, Molly. She has pissed on the floor while I did laundry. I was cleaning it when he came home, slamming the door and spreading his negative aura in the house.

“Don’t ‘Alex’ me, Zette! you're home all day, you could have let her out!” he yells, cutting me off. Making me feel bad. He always does that, trying to make me feel like I’m the bad person in our arguments.

“I did let her out Alex...” I tell him quietly, trying to make him understand that I’m not in mood for fighting. He doesn’t get it, he never gets it.

apparently not when the bloody dog pissed on the floor!” I bow my head in defeat, letting him know he succeeded in making me feel like the bad one. I do what I always do when he does that; shut my mouth not saying anything, ‘coz it’s not worth it. Tears threat to burst out and I feel tired, tired of him coming home being like this, tired of trying to make a perfect loving home when he always ruin it. I look up at him letting the tears fall.

“I’m tired of this Alex...” I tell him. His eyes change from anger to confusion.

“Tired of what?!” he asks angrily. I take a deep breath in closing my eyes tightly, allowing the thick air of guilt out that has been weighing down my lungs since he came home. I then open my eyes and look at him.

“I’m tired of all these fights we’ve had that you start over nothing! Just ‘coz you’ve had a bad day! I’m tired of your mean comments that always makes me feel like I’m the stupid and bad person that does everything wrong. I’m tired of feeling that nothing I do is good enough for you. I can’t do this anymore Alex! I can’t handle having all these fights, almost every day!” With that I leave the room and go to our bedroom, then lay down in the bed just letting it all out and cry. I think back on all our good memories we’ve had, all the dates he has taken me on, the night he proposed to me. I can never forget that night; he made it so special just for me.

”Alex, when can I take the cloth away from my eyes?” I giggle trying not to stumble. Alex has a firm and soft grab around my waist guiding me somewhere I’m not able to see.

“Soon babe, we’re almost there” he tells me laughing a bit. I smile for myself wondering what this surprise is, that Alex is leading me to. Knowing Alex it could very well be a new sex store there has opened. He can get kind of kinky in bed sometimes.

“We’re here” removing the cloth from my eyes.I gasp at the scenery before me. There’s a little blanket and on it stands a basket with food in it. Alex has set up a picnic, just for me and him. I turn to him then put my arms around his neck and kiss him.

“Oh my god! This is wonderful, thank you Alex!” I exclaim. He laughs then leads me to the blanket, I sit down and Alex takes out some fruit cutting it in small pieces handing it to me on a plate. We just sit there enjoying each other’s company. Then Alex put his plate down and looks at me.

“Zette there’s something I want to ask you...” he tells me looking kind of nervous. I look and him curious about what he wants to ask me.

“What is it Alex?” I ask him, kind of nervous. Is he going to break up with me? Does he want to ask me to move out of his house or something?
He gets up then gets down on one knee, making me gasp. He isn’t going to ask me what I think he’s going to ask me. He gulps looking at me.

“I’ve loved you from the first time I saw you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, you are the light on my darkest day, and the only girl that makes me feel complete. So, Annizette, will you marry me?” he then takes out a small black box from his pocket and opens it revealing a beautiful ring with blue diamond’s on, he knows I love blue. I gasp getting tears in my eyes, so lost for words I’m only able to nod. He smiles taking the ring out of the box then place it on my third finger. I look at it then at him then hug him kissing him.

“y-yes, I would love to marry you Alex, I love you” I reply, kissing him again.


A knock on the door pulls me out of my flashback; I look at the door sniffing. It opens and Alex walks in looking at me with a sad look on his face. I turn my look away from him, not wanting to look at him right now. I hear him sigh and footsteps walking over to the bed, he gets in it then pulls me into him so I’m facing his chest.

“I’m sorry Zette; I never meant to let it out on you, I just... I had a bad day...” he tells me letting a hand caressing my back. I know what he wants and I’m not in the mood for it.

“It’s everyday Alex, and every day you say sorry” I tell him trying not to bother about his hands caressing my body. If he thinks I’ll have sex with him after what happened today, he must be really dumb.

“I know, but this time I really mean it.” He tells me then kisses my forehead. He then makes me look at him and kisses me on my lips then trails kisses down my neck. I try my hardest not to give in, but he hits my spot and I moan slightly in defeat. He smirks then takes off my clothes as I take off his, and then he thrust inside of me.

This is how it happens mostly every day, he yells at me, I struggle to defend myself and end up crying telling him how I feel. He tells me he’s sorry and we have sex. I do try not to let it happen, I try to get us to talk about the problem but he just think that saying sorry is enough.

I sigh cuddling into his sweaty body after we’ve had sex. I stare at nothing, wanting to say something. To break the thick silence in the room. I look up at Alex’s face. He looks down at me smiling slightly.

“Sometimes you are wrong Alex, and I don’t think you understand...” I tell him. He sigh then looks up at the ceiling.

“No I understand, Zette, I’m trying to change for you, ‘Coz I love you...” he tells me. I want to believe him, I do want to so much. I have no doubt that he loves me, I just don’t think he’s going to change the negative person he is sometimes. I think he’s still going to take it out on me. Some people might wonder why I stay with Alex when he’s being like this, and I can only answer them that I’m doing it in the hope that he will change someday, if not for me then for the life growing inside of me. I gulp slightly looking at nothing again.

“Alex, I’m pregnant...” I whisper out in the room. All I get in return is a quietly snore coming from him. I look up at him and sigh seeing he has fallen asleep. Typical, when I get the courage to tell him I’m expecting he’s falling asleep. I turn my back to him and close my eyes. I’ll just have to tell him in the morning, maybe he’ll have a good day and not come home negative.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope it was good :3
I maybe use some sentence that people might not understand, if that is so I'm sorry.
my brain is just.. artistic? :3

grammar help from Mrs. Whirly