‹ Prequel: Maid of Honor
Sequel: The Newlyweds
Status: Complete ♥

The Bride

Fourteen ♥

“You are now arriving to Disney’s Magic Kingdom,” The announcer said over our heads.
I looked over at John and smiled the biggest smile I’ve ever given him. John shook his head, letting his hair slightly fall into his face now that it was getting longer again. It was funny the way he resembled a little kid. He had a very child-like personality.
“What the fuck are you staring at?” He asked playfully.
I rolled my eyes.
Okay so a child with a dirty mouth.
“I’ll let you know when I figure it out.” I joked lightly.
The bus slowly stopped and people begun to get up and step off. John and I waited for our turn before we stepped off. He guided me over to the entrance of the park. John got our bag checked while I waited on the other side. As soon as he got out of the line, he started toward me. He was only stopped by a group of girls. My smiled slightly faltered, but then I realized that they were fans. My smile slowly lifted back up on my face, and I stared as he took some pictures attracting attention to himself. People started to turn around, and a few more girls realized that it was, in fact, John O’Callaghan. I laughed to myself as he looked slightly uncomfortable, and a blush covered his cheeks. John shook his head with a small smile. My eyes almost furrowed and I turned my head slightly at an angle. Then he pointed to me.
I laughed awkwardly and waved at them as they stopped to turn toward me. Then their attention was back on John. He wasn’t one to thrive in it in the first place, but now that it’s so public, I knew he must be freaking out. Curious gazes of parents looking at their teens and even some pre-teens gathering around a tall, tattooed man, must have been confusing. He signed whoever asked him, and gladly took pictures with them.
“Are you a fan?”
I jumped and turned toward the woman who had asked me the question. From her looks, she seemed to be one of the parents to a teen surrounding my fiancé.
“Huh?”
“Sorry,” She laughed. “I didn’t mean to scare you. What I asked was if you were a fan of his or not.”
“Oh,” I nodded slowly.
“My daughter just loves his band. She won’t shut up about him. I think this made her day a thousand times better.”
I smiled.
“I wouldn’t doubt it.” I laughed.
“But are you a fan too?”
“…Something like that.” I finally answered.
It was best not to admit anything when neither of us have even announced our engagement. It was rare for fans to even know his first, failed attempt down the aisle. I wasn’t about to spill that secret to a fan’s mom.
“He has talent,” She pondered out loud, but I barely heard her. I was thinking, and staring at the boy who has had my heart longer than I realized. I was lucky that I get to call him mine within the next month. I watched as the crowd nearly doubled, and then the security had to step in. John looked like he was arguing with him for a minute and then more joined the other security guard. The fans looked speechless and John tried to explain something. My feet automatically started toward the crowd while the woman was still talking. She called out to me, but I barely heard her.
“Is there a problem here?” I asked as soon as I got to them.
“It seems that he is causing a scene.” The security guard answered.
“I’m just signing autographs and taking pictures.” John tried to say, but the security guard started to talk over him.
“There are way too many of you out there. You’re blocking our gates.”
“Sir do we have to do a back ground check on you?” The other asked.
I rolled my eyes.
“His full name is John Cornelius O’Callaghan the Fifth. He lives in Arizona, and he is in a band called The Maine. Is that enough for you guys?” I asked sarcastically. “Come on, he’s just signing some things for some fans. It’s not like he’s raping them. He couldn’t harm a fly. I assure you,”
“And how do you know that this information is true Miss….”
“It’s Dorinda, and I know that it’s true because this happens to be my fiancé you’re trying to harass. He’s not doing anything wrong. Can’t you guys just let him finish taking some pictures? These girls are his fans. He does what he does for them and you are acting as if it is a crime to even do that.” I argued.
“Is that true?” One security guard asked. Choruses of agreements came from the group, and John looked at them with pleading eyes. Finally, they nodded. “Okay. But be done within fifteen minutes.” They warned before leaving. John handed a piece of paper over to the girl who he was currently signing for. His arms wrapped around my body, and he hugged me tightly.
“Thanks, Dia.” He replied before pulling away and kissing my forehead. “Those guys were dick heads.”
I smiled a small smile and nodded my head.
“I’m going to go ahead and enter the park. I’ll be in the ladies room, okay?”
“Okay. I’ll be there as soon as I finish.” He said. “I’ll even hurry.”
“Don’t worry about it, Johnny.” I answered quickly before I waved awkwardly and exited the group. I walked past people and got out my ticket, ready to enter the park. After the hassle of actually getting in, I made my way to the bathroom, near the park entrance that most people seemed to over-look. I laughed at the random emptiness, and did my business. When I was done, I washed my hands and dried them carefully. The door suddenly swung open, and John leaned against it for a minute.
“Holy fuck,” He whispered, mostly to himself.
I laughed and shook my head at him.
“You do know that you’re in the girls bathroom…right?”
He gave me a sarcastic look.
“Of course I know that.” He stated, and then looked around the bathroom awkwardly. “There isn’t anyone else in here?”
“No. Just us,” I laughed.
A playful smirk arose on his lips.
“Perfect.” He replied. I gave him a confused look while he moved a trash can up against the door. That trash can was followed by three more.
“John…what are you doing?” I asked him slowly. The smirk never left his face, and he placed a finger to his lips, telling me not to ask questions. I watched until he moved at least two more trash cans against the door. A total of six trash cans against the bathroom door just to get people not to come inside? I had to think about that for a minute while John just stared at me. In two quick strides, he was standing right in front of me. I bit my lip, realizing what it was that he was planning. His big hands took my head and crashed our lips together. I instantly brought his body closer to my own. His fingers tangled into my hair, and his tongue eagerly slipped past my lips to get to my own. My hands traveled up his back and sides, bringing his shirt with them. One of John’s hands slipped from my hair, and went to the back of my neck. He pulled me closer to him, and deepened our kiss.
As soon as we needed air, our lips broke apart and his made contact with my neck. I tried to catch my breath. My mind was blurred by a lust-filled fog. I wanted John. I wanted John so bad. Just by the way he was acting, I knew that he wanted me too. He wasn’t close enough to me to satisfy my desires. My skin was burning hot, and not just from the Florida whether either. I needed John. I’m pretty sure he needed me too.
“Take your shirt off.” He mumbled into my ear. His husky voice turned me on ever more. Chills ran up and down my spine when his lips grazed my ear, tickling me slightly. He pulled away from me, and helped me take off of my shirt. We sat it down on the clean bathroom counter. His shirt was the next to go. Then we struggled with his jeans a little bit before pulling my shorts from my lower half. Our clothes made a small pile on the bathroom sink, and it was growing. Before long, our under garments made the top of the pile complete. John grabbed my waist, and I wrapped my arms around him until our bare chest were pressed together. I kissed John with everything that I had. He put more force into the kiss. He pressed me up against the wall, making everything even blurrier.
“Are we really going to do this?”
“Yes,” He whispered, fully convincing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY got out a new chapter. Please enjoy and comment!!!!!!!

I've been lacking in comments. Tis not good. BUT I love you guys. Go check out Bruised and Beat Up and Listen To The Thunder

♥ Rae