‹ Prequel: Maid of Honor
Sequel: The Newlyweds
Status: Complete ♥

The Bride

One ♥

“Dorinda Grace!”
I whipped around to see Missy, my very first photographer standing there with a smile plastered on her face.
“Missy! Hey!” I called, walking away from the food table they had set up for the models…as if any of the others eat anyway. “I haven’t seen you since you were in Arizona.” I stated, hugging her tightly.
“I’ve been busy, and apparently you have to! I heard that you landed that Channel add?”
“I did,” I smiled and nodded. “I was super shocked…cause I’m short and all that.”
“You’re perfect darling. You’re a public figure, they would be stupid not to choose you,”
I laughed.
“Thank you,”
“Where is your partner in crime?”
“Maria’s getting changed right now,” I replied. “She got married to Kennedy.”
“No way!” She gasped. “That’s huge!”
“I know,” I giggled a little bit. “They’re totally adorable though, so it’s okay.”
“What about you? Do you have a boyfriend?”
I blushed.
“Something like that.”
“And apparently you’re in love too? You go girl.”
I giggled again and nodded.
“He’s a goofball. He’s actually one of Kenny’s best friends.”
“Oh dear, which one?” She questioned, making me laugh. “Is it that cute as a button drummer, the Zombie-obsessed bass player, the ginger, or the awkward lanky one?”
“The awkward and lanky one,” I admitted with a goofy smile.
“Wouldn’t you two make quite the pair? How does that height difference work out for the two of you?”
“It’s not as hard as I thought that it would be,”
“That’s always good.” She smiled. “Are you working today or just here for the free food?”
“Oh I’m definitely here for the free food.” I stated playfully. “Nah, I’m here for the shoot. I’ve got to get into costume as soon as Maria comes on out.”
“Always taking forever?”
“You know Maria,”
“Stop talking about me,”
I laughed and turned toward my feisty best friend.
“Only good things, Mar.”
She rolled her blue eyes.
“I’m sure,” She retorted. “Hey, Missy.”
“Hello, Mrs. Brock.”
Maria giggled like a little school girl, and beamed at the photographer.
“You heard?”
“Dorinda can’t keep secrets to save her life.”
“I can to!” I laughed, tempted to stomp my foot.
“Well there was that one time last month when you went into that whole ‘I’m going to lie to get whatever I want’ faze.”
“Excuse me,” I giggled. “That was your idea, Mrs. Brock
“No need to say my name that way,” She replied playfully. “I’ll kick your ass all over Manhattan if I have too.”
“I’m sure.” I rolled my eyes. My phone vibrated in my skinny jeans pocket, and I quickly fished it out, seeing who it was calling. “I’ll be right back, I have to take this.”
Maria and Missy shrugged me off as I walked into the nearest, empty room to take my phone call. I pressed the phone to my hear, and answered with a smile.
“Hey!”
“Hi, what are you up to?”
“Oh you know, eating all the food that the other models don’t.”
A laugh came from the other side of the phone.
“Sounds glamorous,”
“If you only knew the half of it,” I laughed in return. “What are you up too?”
“Walking around the city. You wanna do lunch?”
“Of course. My break is at twelve.”
“Okay, so I’ll just meet you at Planet Hollywood in Times Square.”
“Sounds like a plan! I’ll call you when I’m done.”
“Okay! Bye, Dia.”
“Bye, Jewls.” I smiled, hanging up on the girl.
Yeah, my life was definitely completely different from how it was a month ago.
♠ ♠ ♠
FIRST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT PLEASE!

And holy shit guys! 60 subs and 7 stars with just the prologue?????? That's amazing! I <3 you guys with all of my heart. :)

xoxo Rae Marie