One of Those Cinderella Stories

Cinderella

“Good morning Lily.”
“Good morning Mr. Kaulitz.” Lily gave a soft smile to the raven haired boy.
“Lily you’re our roommate and you’re still calling me Mr. Kaulitz?” Bill placed a hand on his hip while Tom snickered walking into the office.
Lily sighed. “Well since I totally don’t work at a studio as a receptionist and it’s totally ok to call someone here by their first name without being scolded then I guess I’ll just have to call you Bill,” She said sarcastically.
Bill rolled his eyes. “Gah. Your job must really suck.” He blew a bubble with his gum as he leaned on the polished marble desk.
“Oh! You have an invitation.” She handed him a purple envelope. “There’s three more for the other boys but it seems like they’re pre occupied.” She laughed watching as they were too busy with the vending machines.
Bill opened the envelope carelessly and deepened his voice. “To Tokio Hotel’s Bill Kaulitz! You are invited to Catherine Lirthing’s Masked Ball! Please dress formally and bring your invitation with you! Don’t forget your mask!”
Lily smacked her forehead shaking her fire red locks.
“You coming?” He waved the invitation.
She made a face. “I wasn’t invited.”
“So you’ll come with me.” He grinned.
She hit her head on the table. “Bill you know I don’ like dancing. Plus I’m busy with work tonight.”
He sighed. “Fine, fine. I’ll see you later ok.” He took the three other envelopes.

~~

Lily was still dressed in her work attire as she watched Bill fidget with his appearance.
“Bill you look fine. You don’t need make up, you’re going to be wearing a mask anyway.”
Bill sighed finishing his eyeliner anyway. “Well if I get unmasked I don’t want to look like some hobo.”
Lily laughed lightly, slipping away. All the boys were ready to go, three even had their masks on.
“We’ll see you when we get back Lily.” Tom waved as the boys piled out.
“Bye.” She muttered with a robotic wave and when the coast was clear she scrambled to pull herself together.

~~

Bill was rather bored at the party though he was relieved that no one really knew who he was other than his band mates.
He did strike up some pretty good conversations but found that they went nowhere so he always slipped away.
“Bi-“ Tom sealed his lips and instead clasped his brother on the shoulder. “Check out the little flame over there.”
Bill rolled his eyes. Always his brother checking out girls. He looked just to please Tom, other wise he would never hear how he "missed another one".
She had just arrived. Her hair was firey red and curled slightly laying elegantly on her shoulder. Her dress was a bright red corset, hugging her figure with a golden glitter outline. The lower part was sprinkled with glitter as it surrounded her just like a classic ball gown. Swirl designs covered most of the gown and when she turned around you can see the ribbon holding her corset tightly closed. Bill bit his lip at the sight.
Her mask was a red butterfly with the same gold trim, covering most of her face except for her ruby red lips and emerald green eyes, lined with eyeliner and what looked like glitter eye shadow from where they were standing.
Bill lost his breath for a moment. “Bill?” Tom nudged his brother. “Instead of gawking at her and getting a mini boner why don’t you go talk to her!”
Bill smacked his brother. Seriously he didn’t have a mini boner, that’s just his perverted brother talking.
Bill already started approaching her, easing his way threw the crowed. He tapped her shoulder and when she turned his breath caught once again. He mustered up all his confidence.
“Hello.” He almost meeped.
She smiled, her lips curling at the corners. She gave him a small nod.
“Uhm… would you like to dance?” He held out his hand.
She looked, hesitant, but took his hand.

They danced casually just like the old ages which was pretty much the whole point of this business party.
And once a slow song came on she pulled away, blushing. “No, come back,” He said, softly grasping her hand. She looked at him, pressing her lips in a thin line. She gave his hand a slight tug before running off. Bill looked around for a moment, confused and surprised, before following her.
“Wait!” he called out, his raven hair whipping at his cheeks.
She spun around, her dress flying around her. Bill caught her by her waist and hugged her from behind. “So why won’t you talk to me…” He whispered in her ear.
The mystery girl leaned into him, soaking in his warmth and his scent.
She turned around pressing herself against him and he found himself dancing to the muffled music from inside the hall.

He pulled away from her and did what he wanted to do ever since he saw her. He kissed her.
The kiss was long and hard and soon became a sultry kiss.

They found themselves sitting on a small love seat, never braking the kiss. Their hands exploring every inch of the other’s body as if studying each other. Their breathing began to quicken and Bill’s hand trailed to the bow which kept her corset tight.
“Bill…” She whimpered.

She knew his name. And yet he couldn’t even remember if he’d ever seen her.
With shaky hands, he touched the rim of her mask. She turned away, eyes closed tight.
He slipped his tongue into her mouth and they shared a intimate moment before he whispered in her ear. “Trust me.” She shivered as his breath touched her skin.
She looked at him, a look of acceptance and permission.

Just as Bill’s fingers were about to touch her disguise, they were startled by the clock striking twelve.
She quickly slipped from under Bill and ran.
“WAIT! DON’T LEAVE!” Bill jumped up, buttoning the top buttons of his shirt back up. He stopped after she jumped in a cab. “Just like Cinderella.” He whispered, throwing off his mask and slouching against a wall.

~~

Lily hugged herself, sitting on the couch. She missed his fingers, his lips, his voice.
She flicked through the channels of the television but it was almost two o’clock and nothing is ever really on.

The twins just stumbled in as Lily yawned. “Had fun?” She managed.
“Mhm and Billy met a girly!” Tom nudged his brother who smiled slightly but otherwise seemed like he was sulking.
“Aw how sweet.” Lily smiled softly.
“How was work?” Bill mumbled peeling off his mask and jacket.
She nodded. “Uh… good. Boring. More paperwork as usual.” She pushed herself up. “I’m off to brush my teeth then I’m off to bed. It's been a long day.”
“Night.” The twins said in unison.

Lily slipped into the bathroom leaving the door cracked open.

Bill yawned, in pajamas, as he shuffled to Lily’s room for makeup wipes.
His foot kicked something and he looked down to double check that he didn't break anything. A glimpse of something red with a gold trim.
His heart skipped a beat as he bent down and picked the item up. It was a mask. The mask.

Lily splashed cold water on her face and yelped as the bathroom door was locked behind someone. She spun around meeting Bill’s lips in a hot kiss.
“Bill!” She gasped.
He kissed he long and hard, hoisting her on the sink counter.
“What are you doing?” She gasped as his lips trailed down her neck quickly. His hands exploring every inch of her once again.
He met her lips again. “Finishing what I started Cinderella.” His voice was husky.
She kissed him just as hard, wrapping her legs around him, wanting to feel more of him as the muttered words of love against each other's bodies.