Sequel: My Only One

No Idea That I'm Even Here

It's So ah-ah-Obvious

Jack-
It was the first day of my senior year of high school. I heard one of my best friends, Alex, honk the horn outside. I ran downstairs grabbing my bag and out the door.

"Hey." He said. "Hi." I said. We drove to school, when we got there we didn't see any of our friends yet. Alex parked the car. Soon our friends Brittany, Zack and Rian parked their cars in the spaces next to us. Zack and Rian were in Zack's car.

"Hey best friend." I said hugging Brittany.
"Hi Barakitty." She laughed.

“So we have every class together again." I smiled.
"I know." She laughed and shook her head. "I wonder how long you two will last in class today before getting thrown out." Rian said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I joked.
"Well Jack, you do have a bad habit of getting thrown out." She joked.

"You're right there with me when I do." I grinned.
"Hey I have to run to the office real quick. At orientation I was told I'd show a new kid around." She said.

"Okay I'll see you later." I smiled.
I watched her walk away. "Damn Jack. Just do it already." Alex said. Zack and Rian smiled. "Do what?" I asked.

"Wow Jack, it's so obvious." Zack laughed. The bell rang and as I was walking to class with Alex we saw Brittany with the new kid.
"Hey guys this is the new girl Aubrey." She said. "Aubrey these are my friends Alex and Jack."

"Hey." Alex said. I smiled. "She's in pre calculus with us." Aubrey walked in the room.

"Don't fall too hard Alex.' I playfully nudged him.
"Hey,you have no room to talk." He said. "How long exactly have you been into Brittany now?" He whispered low enough for only me to hear. I looked down and walked in the room. He was right. I was always into Brittany; I sat next to her and Alex. She smiled at me.

Alex-

In all honesty, Jack just needed to tall her. I'm not the only one- that includes Zack and Rian. But anyway the new girl Aubrey- I've dated a few girls before but when I met them I never felt the way I did about Aubrey. She had black hair and blonde streaks. She was beautiful.

The teacher walked in. "Good morning class." I put my head on my desk. Jack did as well.

"Heads up Mr. Gaskarth and Mr. Barakat." Jack groaned and Brittany giggled. I flipped the teacher off when he turned his back. Aubrey laughed. I winked at her. The teacher wrote numbers and letters on the board. I pulled out my phone to text Jack.

Me: Head up Mr. Barakat
Jack: stfu
Me: lol ugh i hate this
Jack: agreed
Me: we weren't here 10 minutes I'm bored
Jack: of course

The class passed slowly. When it was over Brittany, Jack and I walked to our next class. French. Jack sat next to Brittany. I sat behind then with Rian.

Brittany-
Jack could make the most boring things fun. He always had a way of making me laugh. As I was trying to pay attention he started throwing pieces of paper at me.
"Knock it off." I whispered trying not to laugh.
"No, it's fun." He started poking me in my side. Which was my most ticklish spot.
"Jack! Stop." I laughed. The teacher looked up and pointed to the door. "Way to go asshole." I said as we walked to the door. He put his hand on the small of my back.
"You love me though." He grinned. We sat against the wall. "So what are your plans today after school?" He asked.
"Work then homework." I said. He put an arm around my waist. I placed my head on his shoulder, he placed his head on top of my head.
"Okay, what about Friday night then?" He asked.
"Work until like seven. Then I don't know. Why?" I said.
"Want to go to a movie?"
"Just me and you?" I asked. He nodded. "Sure, what time?"
"How about when you get off of work? I'll drop you off and then pick you up." He said. "Yeah, sounds great." I felt my phone vibrate. It was Alex.
Alex: aww...
Me: What?
Alex: You and jack <3
Me: So?
Alex: All cozy out in the hall with his arm around you.
Jack kept reading the texts from Alex. I could tell he was getting upset.
Me: stfu
I heard Jack chuckle quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
(title credit to Obvious by Hey Monday)
Comments and Subscribe! <3