Sequel: My Only One

No Idea That I'm Even Here

Party Time

Chapter 17:

Alex-
I had picked up Aubrey on my way to Brittany’s. As I pulled into her driveway I saw her walking up to my car.
“Hey.” She said.
“Hi.” I smiled. She got in. The ride was silent. Why can’t I just ask her? When we got to Brittany’s house her and Jack were making out on the couch, figures . Rian and Zack weren’t here yet. I cleared my throat. They jumped apart. They blushed.
“Why is it whenever I walk in a room and you two are alone you’re all over each other?” I asked. Brittany chuckled and threw a pillow at me. I dodged it.
“Gaskarth, don’t make me get Zack.” She said. “Jack and I can do whatever we want.”
“Okay.” I surrendered. Zack and Brittany were especially close. They were like brother and sister. The only reason he liked the fact that Brittany and Jack were together was because he knew Jack loved her. If there was another guy like Jack, then that would never happen. He and Rian soon arrived.
“Hey.” Zack said as he walked in.
“Hey.” The rest of us waved. We had a typical sleepover with us. Drinking, pizza and movies.
“Where did they go?” Zack asked. He was the only one close to sober.
“I don’t know.” I slurred. “Probably fucking.”

Brittany-
Ugh, my head began to throb. I started to feel sick. As I hung my head over the toilet Jack held my hair back.
“Ugh, I feel like shit.” I mumbled.
“I know.” He started to sober up a bit. There was a knock. Jack opened the door.
“She okay?” The person asked. I soon realized it was Zack.
“Uh yeah, she will be.” Jack said walking back to me.
“Once you feel better go get some sleep.” Zack said.
“Stay with her. I’m going to go change.” Jack said. Zack took his place.
“Feel better?” he smiled. I shook my head.
“Come on, you should get some sleep.” He helped me to the other room where everyone was. He helped me to the couch. Jack walked into the room and sat next to me on the couch.
“Lay down.” He said. I nodded. We lied together on the couch. Jack buried his face in my neck. I felt him wrap an arm around my waist. I ran my fingers through his shaggy black and blonde hair. He kissed my cheek.
“I love you.” He whispered.
“I love you too.” The next morning I woke up to everyone but Alex sleeping. I walked out to the kitchen to see him attempting to make breakfast. He didn’t notice me until he turned around he bumped his hand on the hot frying pan.
“Shit fuck! You cock sucker, mother fucker, asshole!” He yelled the profanities causing everyone to wake up.
“What the fuck Alex? I was sleeping!” Rian yelled and buried his face back in his pillow.
“Fuck you Alex!” Zack yelled. Jack ran in the room in his boxers.
“What happened?” He yawned and hugged me.
“He burned himself.” I sighed and got the first aid kit from the self in the closet. “Sit.” I pointed to the chair.
“Do you want me to start breakfast?” Jack pecked my cheek.
“Just get everything out. I don’t think I trust you cooking.” I teased.
“Come on, give me a chance babe.” He pouted.
“Fine.” I groaned and waved my hand signaling him to do whatever.
“Thank you.” He grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? please and thank you.