Sequel: My Only One

No Idea That I'm Even Here

I Wish I Could Be Fearless

Jack-

I walked up to Alex after school. "What the fuck?" I asked.
"What?" He looked at me. I slammed my locker.
"Texting Brittany, oh all cozy with his arm around you!" I said.

"Jack, relax. I'm sorry." He said. I leaned against my locker. "You need to tell her how you really feel." He said shutting his locker.

"I want to but I'm afraid of what might happen." I looked down.
"Let me ask you something. Would you rather know how she feels than not know at all? He put a hand on my shoulder.

"I want to know, but if she doesn't then, I'd rather not know."
"Jack, it's your choice." He said.

"I know. It's just I'm afraid of if I do tell her she won't feel the same and I'd ruin our friendship." I said. She walked up behind me.

"Turns out i don't have to go in until four." She said.
"Hey Jack, sorry I don't think I'll be able to give you a ride home. My mom just texted me that she needs me home immediately." Alex said.

"Oh alright." I said.
"I could give you a ride if you want." She said.

"Yeah, thanks." I said. We walked to her car. The entire ride to my house we talked about random stuff as usual.

"Thanks, text me when you get out of work." I said.
"Okay, bye." She laughed. I stood in front of the door as she drove away.

Brittany-

Work was slow today. I had to deal with an annoying customer. She kept asking me the same question over and over again. I was just glad to finally home for the day. I still had to do my homework. Luckily I only had a little. I got a text from Jack.

Jack: Hey
Me: Hi
Jack: How was work?
Me: Boring some bitch wouldn't leave me alone
Jack: sucks
Me: Yup
Jack: Look outside
Me: Why?
I got up and looked out my window. There he was, standing out my window. I opened my window.

"What are you doing here?" I smiled. "I came to see my best friend." He grinned. He walked over to my window.

"How long have you been here?" I smiled.
"A few minutes." He lifted himself through the window.

"You do know you could've used the door right." I said.
"Well that's no fun." He said. I laid on my bed. He came next to me.

"Want to know why else I'm here?"
"Sure."

"Well, we're going to do a show this weekend." He grinned.
"That's amazing!" I said hugging him.

“I know, I want you to come with us. Rian is bringing Kara." He said.
"Jack, I'd love to but I got to work.” I said. I saw his smile turn into a frown. "I want to. I'll see what I can do."

"Good." He said. I put my head on his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? :)