Sequel: My Only One

No Idea That I'm Even Here

We Did It

Brittany-
Graduation day. We stood outside in front of Dulaney reminiscing in the past four years at this school. Here we met Rian and Zack. Here is where All Time Low got its start. Jack and Alex struggled with their ties as we started to walk into the building. I laughed as jack almost choked himself trying to tie his tie. I stopped him.
“Here, let me help.” I untied the knot he had managed to tie and tie it correctly. “There you go hun.” He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips.
“Let’s go.” He whispered. We made our way into the auditorium and took our places in line as we waited for the signal to walk out. As the graduation march played throughout the large room people started walking to their seats. I took my seat next to Aubrey, behind Zack. I looked a few rows ahead of me to Jack. I waved slightly and he blew a kiss to me. As the ceremony began the principal started his speech, followed by the assistant principal and finally the valedictorian.
“Jack Barakat.” The Principal called. Jack walked the stage and took his diploma. Everyone was called and it was now my turn. As I met the principal Jack ran up and wrapped me in a hug followed by a sloppy kiss.
“I love you!” He yelled earning chuckles from everyone.
“Sorry about that,” I smiled. “I’ll keep him on a leesh.”
“Don’t worry. When you two visit I better see a ring.” Mrs. Jackson winked. “Good luck you two.” I blushed and pushed Jack off the stage and we took our seats. Soon we all had our diplomas. We stood up as she announced our class. “I’m proud to announce Dulaney’s graduating class of 2006!” The room was filled with cheers and caps went flying everywhere. Jack picked me up and spun me around as I crashed my lips to his.
“We did it!” He grinned.
“I can’t believe it.” I smiled.
“Come on my mom wants to see you.” He pulled me to his mother. I saw his brother and sister standing with her. Alex snuck up behind me and picked me up.
“Put me down!” I flailed my legs. I kicked him in the shin and he immediately put me down.
“Congrats you guys.” She hugged all of us. My parents joined us. As we walked out of the school Jack pulled me to the side. I noticed our families stop and look at us.
“Aren’t they cute?” I heard my mother whisper.
“He’s gonna do it.” I could tell his mother was on the verge of crying. I looked up at my boyfriend who looked extremely nervous.
“Okay, look, I know I just gave you the promise ring, but I can’t do this. I love you so fucking much and I know you love me. I need to know that every time I go on tour that you’ll be there when I get home. I need to know that when I wake up in the morning I’ll wake up to you.” He blurted out. He got down on one knee and pulled out a black velvet box. “Will you marry me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
so this was the last chapter, what'd you think of it?