Sequel: My Only One

No Idea That I'm Even Here

Just Tell Her

Friday-
Jack-

I was taking her to a movie tonight. Then spending the weekend with her while we went to our show. I drove to her house to pick her up for school. She walked out to my car.

"Good morning." I said. She half smiled. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just think I might be getting sick."

"If you don't want to go tonight and this weekend and just want to rest it's fine."

"No, Jack. It's probably nothing." She said.

"Are you sure?" I pulled out of the driveway.

“I'm sure." She smiled. We pulled into the school parking lot. We walked to our locker. I got a text from Rian.

Rian: Remember what happened with me and Kara?
Me: Yea
Rian: Just do it already
Me: I cant
Rian: why not?

I leaned against my locker. She looked up at me.

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

“Nothing.” I said. The bell rang and we walked to class. Pre calculus was still the same. I got a text from her.

Brittany: This sucks
Me: I know :/
Brittany: So what movie are we seeing tonight :)
Me: idk a scary one
Brittany: ummm….
Me: it’ll be fun if you get scared ill be right there:)
Brittany: alright :)
Me: I feel like ditching
Brittany: really?
Me: Uh huh :P
Brittany: where?
Me: idk lets get the guys and Aubrey
Brittany: I guess
Me: After the bell

The bell rang we walked out to the hall. “Come on.” I grabbed her hand and we ran to our lockers. We met the guys and Aubrey at our cars. Zack and Rian went in Zack’s car, Alex and Aubrey in his and me and Brittany in mine.

Brittany-

We ditched the rest of the day. We all walked through the mall together. For lunch we ate pizza. Jack and I across from each other. He made a bunch of silly faces causing me to laugh. Then a mother with two crying kids sat next to us. Of course Jack had to make dinosaur noises out the window. I kicked his shin. He pouted and stuck his tongue out at me. Our eyes locked. I stared into his chocolate brown eyes.

“So what are doing next?” Alex grinned,

“I was thinking we head over to my house, my mom’s not home so we got the pool.” Aubrey said.

“Yeah.” We agreed. Jack drove me to my house to get my bathing suit.
“Hey, you left yours here the other day.” I said handing him the swimming trunks. I walked out of the bathroom, he was right behind the door, I walked into him. Once again we locked eyes. We got lost in each other’s eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 subscribers, let's try to get it to 3?