Strawberry Swing

Hey Girl, Won't You Give Me Some Love?

An hour later Dan and Tom showed up on my doorstep, with a six pack of beer and a bag of food by the looks of it. I was about to get up off the couch, but Dan beat me to it and just walked through the door with not a care in the world, that he had just entered someone’s apartment.
But in all fairness, I wasn’t complaining. I did tell him that he never had to wait and that he could just enter at anytime. Well, I say ‘anytime’ but not at ‘those’ times. If you get what I mean?

But yeah, we had been friends for ten years, since we we’re thirteen and now were twenty-one. There was no point in the all ‘you have to wait to be greeted’ we just walked into each others apartments, and not a fuck is given.

“Yo hooker! We brought goods, put the game on” Tom hollered as he walked through, towards the kitchen to grab some plates and cutlery. I spun round to see where Dan had gone, but I was caught off guard by a big manly bear hug. I laughed and hugged Dan and patted him on the back, then slouched my body down onto the couch beneath me. Dan soon repeating the same motion as myself.

“So what did you bring?” I asked as I passed Daniel the remote for the TV, who then began flipping through the channels till he found England’s football game on Sky Sports. Dan sighed in relief when he found it, then popped the cap on his beer can and began to drink the cool liquid.

“One, we came to see you mate. And two, because the game is on and to hang out” He said and took another sip of his beer. I laughed, Dan had no idea what I had just asked him. His face was practically glued to the TV screen, his brain slowly melting away all intelligence that he actually had. As he starred at the England team walking onto the fresh green pitch.

“Dan!” I shouted a little near his ear to grab his attention, lightly giving him a nudge on his arm. It slowly worked, Danny’s face slowly moved from the screen and towards mine, though his eyes we’re still on the target of the main event. H suddenly snapped out of it and looked at me.

“Hu? Sorry man, what did you say?” He said as he took a giant gulp of his Budweiser. I laughed at him, grabbed the remote and paused the TV. Ah the joy of having Sky+.
“Dude, I said what did you bring? And chuck us a beer” I laughed and got my hands ready to catch the can, since Dan wasn’t paying attention again and may break something.

Dan reached down towards the box in between his feet on the floor, and pulled put a can then threw it in my direction.
I had to reach up a tad before it smashed a window, but I caught it non the less. Popping the cap on my can, I slowly lifted the can to my lips and let the chilling liquid run down my throat. Damn, It tasted good, and refreshing.

“Oh we brought Chinese, thought we could have a lads night in and watch the game” Dan laugh at my expression, and turned back to watch the TV.
‘He’s gone for the night’ I chuckled to myself and leaned back onto the sofa. As soon as I was comfy, my phone disturbed my chilling time and caused my back pocket to vibrate.
Sighing I decided to move onto my side a little so I could get the phone out and answer it. The screen on my phone read.

Inbox (1)

I clicked it open and looked at the screen again.
Emma (1)

I smiled slightly, opened the text and began to read.

‘Hey Rupe, What you up to? Did Dan come over? I feel like a worried mother with you Mr.
What are you Weasley’s like? Love Emma xoxo ;P


I chuckled at her text and opened a new box, my fingers typing away at the keypad.

‘Hey Em, I’m currently sat watching the England game with Dan and Tom. Yeah they came round and brought beer and Chinese. So thoughtful. And us Weasley’s are very smart you know ;) What about you Miss Granger? How are you and Luna? ;) Haha xx Rupert

I sat back and smiled, watching the rest of the game fly by, as Tom passed us our plates of foot and a knife and fork each.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, so this is the second chapter. Hoe you like it, sorry if you think it's a bit crap. I find it really hard to write stories about actors, cause all mine are about musicians, but I am enjoying it nonetheless :) Thank you for being patient with me, if you're reading this. I apprectiate it. As I said on my profile page, there won't be any updates anytime soon, since I'm going away. Check my profile to find out more.

Below are links to what the guys are wearing :) Thank you! Emma xx

Rupert's Outfit
Daniel's Outfit
Tom's Outfit

Title: Want It All by Bullets & Octane (Check them out, there awesome!)