Please Be Mine

When Riley Demarco becomes the new trainer for the Pittsburgh Penguins all the guys are surprised but welcome her with open arms. One Penguin in particular, Max Talbot, just can't help himself from feeling something for Riley but she is as reluctant as ever to give in to him and it's all because of a stupid website.

Warning: READ WITH AN OPEN MIND!
My stories are written for the purpose of entertainment. I do not claim to own anything except for original characters preseneted in the story. Remember that it is a work of FICTION and there are many different thematic situations that may or may not make you uncomfortable. If they do please simply just don't read. There is sexual content, profanity and sometimes graphic material.
My stories also sometimes contain relationships with more than one player. Sometimes people need to simply test the waters.
These stories are not meant to IN ANY WAY demean any players.
  1. Chapter 1
    Riley joins the Penguins family and it doesn't take Max very long to realize he's interested
  2. Chapter 2
    Max spends a drunken night with Riley but it's definitely doesn't go the way his usual ones do.
  3. Chapter 3
    Riley shows Max the crazy world of Hockey on Tumblr.