‹ Prequel: Friends Forever
Status: So, everyone I've decided to re-write this :)

I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

I remember everything. Leaving him....coming here. Running from all my problems. I feel horrible for what I did, but I know that It had to be done. I had to leave. I needed to leave. To get away from them, from tour, and from all the stress.

"What the hell is your problem Brian?! I didn't do shit!" I screamed, moving away from him.

"Stop lieing Kristy! I know you're lieing to me so just fucking quit! Michelle told me everything!" He growled, pushing me backwards into the wall.

"Michelle?! Fucking Michelle told you?!! What the fuck Bri- No! Fuck it, I'm fucking done with your bullshit. I'm gone." I snapped pushing past him and grabbing my bag before storming off the bus.

"Kristy!!!" Jimmy shouted from behind me.

I stopped walking, turned to face him. His arms immediately wrapping around me.

"Don't go. Don't leave just because of him. Please." He mumbled.

"I'm sorry Jimmy. I have to." I whispered, breaking away from his hold.

I kissed his cheek and slowly walked away.


It really did hurt me to leave like I did. But I did what I had to do....and if I had the chance I wouldn't change anything.