‹ Prequel: Friends Forever
Status: So, everyone I've decided to re-write this :)

I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

This is the best life I could imagine for myself.

"Kristy, CC is here to see you!" Mckenna shouted from the front of the shop.

"Okay, bring him on back!" I shouted.

I was writing something down in my appointment book. I could hear CC's loud footsteps coming towards the room through the hallway. Sighing, I closed the book, before getting all my supplies set up.

"Hey, Kristy how've you bee- Oh my god! You're hair!" He stopped in the door, wide-eyed.

"What about it?" I mumbled. "Do you not like it or something?"

"Are you kidding, I love it! But It's so different. I mean, I haven't seen you in so long, and SammiDoll told me that you were working here; I kinda figured that your hair would be the same. But; it's so different. I love it!" He explained, taking a seat.

"Okay, well thanks I think." I smiled, "So what are you doing here? I mean, you already have all the tattoos we ever talked about; so I kinda have a feeling you're not here for a tattoo. "

"Well, actually I'm here cause I was wondering if you could touch up the tattoo on my arm for me!" He smiled.

As soon as he said it, a small red light above the door came on. Quickly, I jumped up, and shut the door; I also locked it.

"Uhh, Kris-"

"Sh!"

"Hey Mckenna, how are you doing hun?"

That voice. It flowed so easily through open spaces, down the hall, and under the door. It made my heart ache, and butterflies start flying throughout my stomach. I had left him a month ago, and only Mckenna, Amber, Chris, and SammiDoll knew what I was keeping from everyone else.

"He doesn't know you're here does he?" CC sighed.

"No. I've been gone for a month, CC. I haven't told anyone except for Jimmy how to find me. He comes and sees me now and then, and Brian comes in now and then to see Mckenna. But this is the first time I've been here when he came in." I explained.

"Why'd you leave?" He asked, "I mean, you two really loved each other. So why did you end it? Y'all were so perfect together!"

"Well, Michelle showed him the picture of me and Ashley from back in highschool, and he thought that I had cheated on him. Plus, I just needed away from the stress. It's just...I have a lot of stuff going on CC. And I don't know what to do." I sighed, sitting on my stool.

"Well, you know I'm always here for you. So tell me what's wrong." He smiled, resting his hand on my own.

"CC...I'm pregnant.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kristy

This is the Sequel to Friends Forever, and I'm making a lot of changes! The entire story will be re-written! I hope you like it! :)