‹ Prequel: Friends Forever
Status: So, everyone I've decided to re-write this :)

I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

Having Some Fun

Dakota's POV

"Michelle, hun can I talk to you for a minute?" I smiled, grabbing the intoxicated girls wrist and dragging her outside of the house.

She struggled the entire time, trying to get free of my hold on her but it never worked. I get that she was drunk so I decided I wouldn't hurt her....much.

"Let go of me!! I want my Bri-Bri!!!" She screamed.

I knew that the neighbors would be coming outside soon to see what was going on.

That's when I let go of her wrist; and as soon as I did, she tried to run back into the house. Yet before she could, I grabbed the back of her shirt and slammed her into the side of her bright red car. She hit her head on the window as soon as I released her; and I grabbed the front of her shirt just as quick as I had let go. once more, I slammed her into the side of the car, causing her to hit her head on the passenger or window.

"Why the hell would you ever come back here? Are you really that retarded? " I growled in her ear.

"Hey! Don't you *hiccup* talk about me like that!" She tried.

Slammed her backwards into the window once again.

"Listen to me, Michelle, and you best listen good. Brian doesn't want you. No one wants you here. Right now, are you are is a drunken little whore. And Kristy? Kristy loves Brian; Brian loves Kristy. Not you. He's never loved you; he told me so himself! So why even bother. Why get drunk and come here? Because you want a quickie from Brian- that's all you've ever wanted. I advise you get the hell out of her before you piss me off anymore."

As she opened her mouth to talk back, I heard the door to the house open, and before I knew it, I had punched her in the face- breaking her nose. I didn't stop there either. I just kept hitting her.

"Dakota!!!" Zacky screamed. "Kota, stop it!"

I felt him grab the back of my shirt and pull me away from the bruise, bloody and broken girl that was now shriveled to the ground crying.

"Let me go Zack!" I screamed, kicking and waving my arms about in the air.

"No Kota! I'm not going to let you go! You're going to kill the girl!!! You're not going to jail or murder!" Zacky returned a loud shout.

"I don't care! Let me kill her! She deserves it!!!" He nearly had me back inside.

"She may deserve it, but I'm not letting you endanger our child!!!"

He once more had me in the safety of the house. Jimmy, Val and Kristy - who was now standing on the landing of the stairs - were all watching myself and Zacky. They didn't say a word though, soon after they noticed nothing was going to be said, I saw Kristy quickly make her way outside to join the small crowd that was gathering around the house. It was made up of neighbors and the people whom were involved with all the things going on in the scene.

"Listen to yourelf Michelle! You're saying that I'm yours!" Brian shouted, "I've never been yours and I never will be!!"

She was sitting on the ground, tears rolling down her cheeks from her eyes. Good. I've never liked that dumb bitch- she's always been jealous of Kristy eveer since highschool- you know why? Becuase that's when Brian and Kristygot together for the first and longest time of them all. In the next few moments though, I saw something I never imagined that I would see in my entire life.

Kristy reached her arm out, and helped Michelle to her feet. Slowly but surely the crowd around everyone began to disperse and go back into their homes or got back into their cars and drove away. And Kristy? Well Kristy walked a few feet away from the house with Michelle. She was being nice to her, as nice as she would be with me or Jimmy!!!!

No one except for the two knew what was bein said, but when it was over? Wel when it was over, they hugged and Michelle walked over to her car. I saw her eyes land on Brian before she smiled and then got in the car to leave.

"What the hell was that?!?!?" I screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
i bet nobody saw that coming. Okay maybe you saw the whole, Kota kicking Michelles ass thing, but NO ONE I know for sure, that NONE of you knew that Kristy being nice to Michelle was coming.

Comments please? :)