‹ Prequel: Friends Forever
Status: So, everyone I've decided to re-write this :)

I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

My Place To Think

Upon reaching Matt and Val's lovely home, I walked into the livingroom where all the girls were sitting talking amongst each other. Leanna and and Lacey were sittig on the loveseat all just talking about random things. Val and Dakota were sitting together on the couch, looking through a picture, scrap book type thing. Me? I sat down between Val and Dakota and joined them, looking through the book.

"So," I suddenly said, "I can't believe that there's going to be a mini Baker running around here in a few short months. I mean, I always figured that Val would be the first one to have a mini Sevenfold member."

"Me too." Kota agreed, nodding her head, "I mean...I would've figured I would at least be engaged before I found out I was pregnant. But I guess I was more careless than I thought."

"Well, I'd trade places with you...but Brian's mine." I laughed.

"What?? You're engaged?!" Kota smiled, grabbing for my hand.

"Finally!" Leanna and Lacey said at the same time from across the room.

"Okay, hang on. Kristy, can you please tell me what happened last month. With you and Michelle I mean? She won't tell me, she's ignoring my calls and all my texts. She stopped coming around completely. It's like she's got a new life, like she dropped everything and just, became a whole new person." Val explained.

Last month? Ahhh yes, I remember that day like it was only yesterday. The day that Michelle had gotten competely shit faced, come to Brian's house, crying to see him. Dakota broke free of Zacky's hold and beat her ass, and then I pulled her away and had a nice little conversation with her.

Pushing my way through the small group of people, I made sure that Zacky had gotten his arms back around Dakota and took her back inside the house to get her calmed down. Sighing, I reached out my hand, and helped the bruised and bloody Michelle to her feet.

Once she was standing up, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her a bit away from everyone else. That's when Jimmy started screaming at everyone to go away, and they all dispersed, going back into their homes. Michelle once more began whining about wanting to see Brian, and wanting to know where Brian was and all these different things about Brian.

With a smile on my face, I looked at her and said, "Shut the fuck up and listen to me you dumb bitch. You had no right to come here today, especially with how drunk you are right now. So take some advice from you; by god you better take it and listen well. Take some fucking notes if thats what it takes to get it into your dumb blonde fucking head. Brian never has been and never will be yours. He's never been in love with you, he's never had feelings for you as more than a friend.

You had one night, big fucking deal, he was drunk, he doesn't have real feelings for you, so it's best if you just give up now. Don't make it hurt anymore than it does already. Michelle, you best start growing the fuck up, because you're a grown ass woman, still acting like a little dumbass high school girl. Life isn't some party, it's not all fun and fucking games, and you have to see that. You have experienced it so many times, but you don't realize what the fuck is going on around you. So I'm going to give you this one chance to heed my fucking warning.

I want you, with a convincing fucking smile on your face, to give me a hug, walk over to your car, get in and drive away. Don't come back here. Ever. Don't answer any phone calls from my family, ignore the texxt messages, if you have to then you get a new god damn number. I don't care what you do, hell move away for all I care. Do whatever you want, as long as you don't come back here and you do not harrass the people that are my family. You got that? Good. Now get the fuck out of my fucking sight before I set Dakota on your ass again." I growled.

Quickly, her eyes widened with fear, she hugged me quickly before walking over to her car. I saw the small smile towards the entire Sevenfold family before she got in her car and drove away.


"So...you basically kicked her out of everyones lives for good?" Val asked me.

"Yeah." I nodded, "And I know it was wrong of me to kick your sister out of your life, but if I wouldn't have then she'd still be here harrassing us all. And I know that none of us need that. I mean, Kota doesnt need stress ontop of being pregnant, Lacey and Johnny are already fighting enough as it is; and Val...well I just don't want her here. No one does and you know it. No one needs that stress."

"Kristy, calm down; it's fine. I didn't need the stress of her actions on my shoulders either. Thank you for doing something that I was never able to do." She smiled, hugging me.

After a few minutes of sitting there among the talking women, I silently excused myself, and made my way upstairs. Matt and Val lived closest to the city than the rest of us. All of our houses are more sucluded, and away from town as possible, but it's very clam and relaxing most of the time. I couldn't ask for a better place to live. I walked down the hallway, lighting running my pointer and middle finger down the wall, until I reached Matt and Vals bedroom.

I wasn't going to mess with any of their stuff, no. I walked through the room and straight to the window, where I knew I could climb out, up and to the roof. When I got to my little spot up on the roof, I sat down and dangled my feet over the ledge; this is the place that I always come to think whenever I'm here with everyone. This is the one place at Matt and Vals where I can truely be alone. The only other person that even knows how to get up here is Brian.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I told you that it wouldnt be long before the next update, didn't I? Well here you go everyone :) I hope you enjoy it :D The secret of Michelle has been revealed.

Kristy
Dakota