‹ Prequel: Friends Forever
Status: So, everyone I've decided to re-write this :)

I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

Why Did I Ever Give Any of This Up in the First Place?

"I knew I'd find you up here."

Turning around, I saw Brian had just climbed onto the roof and was walking over to where I was sitting. I knew that he would eventually come looking for me up here, but I never imagined that he'd come up here only two minutes after I did.

"Find me?" I asked, "I just came up here."

"Babe, you've been up here for a good hour or so. The girls came outside looking for you and when Val said you had just up and disappeared I knew I would find you up here. " He explained to me.

"Oh..." I placed my hand on the back of my head, "Well damn, I must've just lost track of time." I couldn't help but laugh, "I guess we'll be going home soon aren't we ?"

"Here in about thirty minutes yes." He nodded, "But first don't you think we should get down from the roof?"

"Yeah you're most likely right."

It took me a moment, but eventually I stood from where I had been sitting on the ledge. Brian grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug before doing anything else. This...this felt right to me. It made me feel like I was at home. I didn't want to lose this feeling.

Brian Haner Jr. is the love of my life. I gave him up once, and I never plan on doing it again. I swear if I'll do all that I have in my power to make sure that I don't lose him again. If I were to lose him, I would lose everything. My best friend, my happiness, my reason to smile. Everything.

Why did I ever give any of this up in the first place?
♠ ♠ ♠
Second to last chapter! :D