‹ Prequel: Friends Forever
Status: So, everyone I've decided to re-write this :)

I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

It was so good until now

CC hadn't said a word since I told him the news. He sat very still and very quiet while I did the touch ups on his tattoo like he had asked me. Had I done something wrong? I shouldn't have told him. God I'm so stupid.

As soon as I was finished, he stood up, said thank you and left the room. My eyes followed him quickly. I stood in the doorway while he was standing at the counter with Mckenna. I could see the saddness in his eyes from how far away I was. Mckenna was trying her hardest to keep that smile on her face and not let her personal life get in the way of her professionalism.

"Here. This will cover it." CC mumbled handing her some cash.

With that he walked out of the shop.

"Kristy! What the hell happened?!" Kenna shouted.

"I don't know...I told him, and he just stayed quiet." I shrugged.

"What?! Why the hell did you tell him???"

"Brian was here! And CC was asking quesitons! I just couldn't not tell him! He's one of my bestfriends, and that look on his face...That look just crushed me." I cried out.

Immediately I could feel arms wrapped around me. That scent came up into my nose. Small pieces of blackish brown hair was pressed against the side of my face. I couldn't resist. I quickly turned around and pushed him away from me. He is so much stronger than me, he only took one step back, while I went down to land on my ass.

Looking up, I could see the pain in his eyes; but that wasn't all that was there. There was a piece of happiness.

"Kristy! Are you okay!" Mckenna was immediately on her knees next to me. "You've got to take it easy! You know you're not supposed to do anything like this."

Her voice was mumbled, as her hand rested on my lower stomach. There was a slight baby bump there, but you couldn't recognise it with what I was wearing. Brian was just standing there looking down at me.

"What are you doing here?" Kenna growled at her brother.

"I-I forgot to give you this." In his hand was a small picture.

It was of all of them, on her birthday. But Jimmy was missing; was he the one taking the picture?

"Well thanks. Maybe you should go; you've caused some trouble."

I watched as he slowly turned around and walked out of the shop. As soon as I saw his car leave, I climbed to my feet and went back into the room where CC and I had been. I quickly began shoving everything into my bag.

"Kris, where are you going?"

"Away. He wasn't supposed to know I was here. I'm just going to go to Lexus' house for a bit. I'll be home later don't worry. And if I'm not there, I'll call you." I explained, quickly walking out of the shop.

The air outside of the cramped little tattoo shop, was fresh and clean. There was nobody going through the streets at the time I went to go to where I had parked. Or maybe I just hadn't seen that car going full speed towards me when I stepped into the road....

Mckenna's POV

I watched as Kristy had collected her things. Seeing my brother had apparently shocked her. I didn't know that he was still here; if I had I would've made sure that he wouldn't have seen her.

"Kris, where are you going?" I asked her.

"Away. He wasn't supposed to know I was here. I'm just going to go to Lexus' house for a bit. I'll be home later don't worry. And if I'm not there, I'll call you." I could hear a slight hint of fear in her voice.

Her bag was slung over her shoulder as she walked out of the shop. I could see a car coming from around the corner, but she didn't stop. She just walked quickly out into the street. Had she not seen them??? I quickly opened the door and shot outside.

"Kristy! NO!!" I shouted.

I couldn't help it; I closed my eyes. My ears could hear the screeching of the cars tires, before a scream. I couldn't open my eyes. But I could hear the door to the car open and then close. I could also hear people coming out of the shops all around town.

After a moment, I forced my eyes open. Kristy was on the ground...looking broken. Her nose was bleeding, and a small puddle coming from the back of her head. The first thing I noticed when I ran up to her; the large cut going across her stomach.

"Kristy, please; keep your eyes open. You're gonna be okay. I-I'll call Jimmy just, please keep your eyes open." I said; tears welling up in my eyes.

Slowly, a smile came to her face. Her fingers wrapped around my wrist tightly.

"I love you Mckenna. You've always been a sister to me." Her voice was distant.

I opened my mouth, but I couldn't force the words out. An ambulance pulled up beside the car that had hit her, and someone forced me away from Kristy; but I didn't go quietly. I was trying to get out of their grip while they loaded her onto a stretcher.

"Miss! Miss you have to calm down or else we cannot let you go with her." The officer explained.

Slowly, I nodded and they let me go. My phone was in my hands only seconds later.

"Hello?"

"Jimmy...get everyone to the hospital right now, something horrible has happened."
♠ ♠ ♠
Mckenna

I now know what's going on; I'm thinking I'll have a set day of the week of when I update. It will be the same if you read any of my other stories. This one will be update after update for a few more chapters until I get it going in the right direction.
Thank you so much for reading this, please tell me what you think! <3