‹ Prequel: Friends Forever
Status: So, everyone I've decided to re-write this :)

I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

What Happened To Rainbow?

Jimmy's POV

Like Mckenna had told me, I gathered everyone in a car and quickly began making our way to the hospital...but I refused to tell them anything. Brian was sitting in the back sulking; whats wrong with him?

"Jimmy! Tell us where the hell we're going!" Chris yawned.

She was leaning up against Johnny, her boyfriend of now two months, and she was still in her pajamas...or at least they look like pajamas. Although I find it kind of odd that Chris Radke, Kristy's cousin, is now dating Short Shit. I mean they were always really good friends, but I never would've thought that this would happened. Especially after Lacey...so much drama.

"Jimmy why are you freaking out so much?? What happened?" Matt asked, looking at me.

He was sitting next to me in the passenger seat. A very odd look on his face. I knew he was worried. I mean who wouldn't be? A hyper-active drummer who never sits still for even two minutes shoves you in a car early morning and won't tell you where you're going?? I'd be worried too. Wait...would that be bad???

The car was completely silent when we pulled up in front of the hospital and I parked. There was a an ambulance in front of the doors, and I saw her. Her pink her darkend in certain spots that had blood in it. One of her arms was hanging over the side of what they had her on.

"Kristy!" I shouted quickly getting out of the car.

My feet took off running, and my body followed. But by time I got to the doors of the building they had taken her somewhere. That's when I saw Lexus , and Amber standing in the waiting room. This must be really serious.

What happened to my Rainbow?
♠ ♠ ♠
just a short little update. ;D more later!