‹ Prequel: Friends Forever
Status: So, everyone I've decided to re-write this :)

I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

Truth Comes Out

Jimmy's POV (cont.)

"Kenna!" I shouted, running over to her.

My hand imediately landed on her shoulders and I turned her around. Before I could see her face, she had her small arms wrapped around the middle of my tall frame- her face burried into my stomach. After a minute, I picked her up and sat down in a chair.

"Mckenna, what happened." I whispered, holding her in my arms.

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw all the guys-and girls- walk though the doors of the ER.

"B-Brian saw Kris at the shop, a-and she was going to go to Lexus' for a while, b-but when she walked outside she didn't see the truck....she got hit." She explained, "It was horrible. I-I saw everything."

My heart stopped. Kristy...My Kristy is somewhere in this hospital laying there hurt. Slowly, I place Mckenna in the chair next to where I was sitting. My eyes had locked onto Brian, where he was sitting in the floor a few feet away from me.

"Jimmy? What are you doing." Mckenna asked, grabbing my wrist.

"Don't worry about it." I said, standing up.

Brian was sitting there looking up at the lights on the ceiling. He couldn't possibly have known that his presence - what ever had happened at the shop - would lead to this. Or did he even know what was going on. Does he even know who we're here for?

"You!" I couldn't control my mouth, "This is all your fault!"

Brians eyes came down from the ceiling and landed on me.

"Jimmy, what are you talking about?" Zacky said from where he was sitting. "Why are we even here??"

"You just had to go to the shop didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?!" My voice grew louder, "If you wouldn't have been there none of this would've happened! If not for you Kristy wouldn't be hurt!"

The room around me grew quiet, and then filled with silent whispers of Kristy's name. Now they know. They know why I dragged themout of their houses and to the ER so early in the afternoon; when they could be watching baeball or something like that.

"Kris? What happened to Kristy?" Brian gasped, looking back ad forth between myself and his sister.

"Kristy Koffin's family?"

Immediately I turned and walked towards him.

"Immediate family only." He said when most of the Avenged Family crowded around him.

Everyone except myself, Matt and Val sat back down.

"What happened?? Is she okay??" Val gasped out.

"She's doing fine. The impact of the car didn't do too much damage, but it did do a pretty rough number on her. She has a few broken ribs, and a broken leg. I'm sorry to say that the gash across her stomach was too deep, and caused her to lose the baby. She's in room 305, you may go and see her." He explained, "But, I'd like to keep it to only a few people at a time. The shock of her loss may be too much."

With that, the doctor walked away, and I turned to Matt and Val. Val had tears in her eyes, and looked as if ready to fall over.

"Kristy...was pregnant?" She gasped.

Kristy's Pov

Waking up in the hospital, was nothing new to me. Through out my years, I've spent pleanty of time either in the hospital bed, or falling asleep in a chair next to one. But this time was different. I've never felt this bad when waking up in the hospital. My entire body ached and with every movement I made, I felt as If I was a sheet of glass about to break under so much force.

"Kristy?"

Looking up, I saw Jimmy. His voice sounded like one of an angel. He taller structure, caused him to lean down just to get through the door. Behind him was my brother, Benji, and Lexus. I could tell Benji had been crying.

"Hey Jimmers." I tried smiling, but I could barely even talk.

"How are you feeling hun?" Lexus asked, sitting down next to me.

"Like a litt epiece of heaven; I feel like shit Lexus, what do you expect." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, she's still got her sarcasm, she's fine." Benji smirked.

"Jimmy...why." My eyes welled up with tears.

Immediately Jimmy was sitting next to me, and had his arms around me. The tears came from my eyes, and began rolling down my cheeks.

Why..? Why did I have to lose the one person I was looking forward to . I wanted to be a mother; but now...It's gone. I lost my baby. How could I let this happen?

"Shhh, Kristy, everything's going to be okay."

He had one arm around me, and the other going throuhg my hair like a comb would. I know he's just trying to comfort me, but it wasn't working. After a moment, I opened my eyes again, only to see that Lexus was gone; but in her place...was Brian.

Quickly, I had moved away from Jimmy, and grabbed Brian's hand. I had puled him down onto the bed with me. His arms moved to wrap around me, and I could smell his cologne.

"Shhhh, it's alright baby girl. I'm here." He whispered.

"No, Brian. It's not alright" I cried, "I-I lost it. I lost our baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
welll......not too long, but still longer than the last chapter. So I hope you like it. I do believe that the next chapter will be in Brian's POV so it may be kind of short. I'm not 100% sure of what's going on with that yet. So...stay tuned, comment and find out :D