‹ Prequel: Friends Forever
Status: So, everyone I've decided to re-write this :)

I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

It's All My Fault

Brian's POV

I sat in shock for a moment, looking down at Kris without a single word to say. She had red streaks falling downward from her eyes from how much she had been crying the past little bit, once she had woken up fully. Shakily, my arms moved away from her, and I stood up. She became quiet, and looked up at me.

"Bri-." Jimmy started, but I was already out of the room.

I was only in the hallway, when I heard Kristy start crying even more. Benji was probably the one to comfort her now that I had left the room. Jimmy was trailing behind me, and Lexus was standing in the doorway with shock and worry written all over her face. She didn't understand my actions. I don't think any of them did.

Everyone was still sitting in the waiting room. Not just my parents, but the Sanders, Sullivans, Sewards, and Bakers were sitting there. There was Mckenna, Amber, and Chris, Kristy's friends. All of Black Veil Brides was sitting there, including their girl friends, but CC was the one that had stormed up to me when he saw me.

"This is all your fault!" He shouted; the room around us grew quiet.

"What are you talking about?"

"It's your fault that she left the shop. You weren't supposed to be there! Making it your fault that she got hit, and your fault that she lost the baby! Why are you even here?? You've done nothing but fuck up the life that Kristy had made for herself ever since she left you! And now, you're back, and it's all shot to hell."

"CC! What are you saying!" Amber shouted.

"It's true!" He said, "I may not have known that I was going to be bless with a friend as wonderful as Kristy, who I would be able to help through her fucking pregnancy until today, but I sure as hell already knew I would've loved that kid to death. So, Haner, why the fuck are you still here?"

That's when, for the first time in nearly ten years, I noticed something in CC's eyes. That something wasn't just any something either. It's the one thing that was making him act this way towards me.

"You're in love with Kristy." I said, shock in my eyes.

The look on his face hardened, before he swung a fist at me. I didn't see it coming in time to duck away from it, so his fist effectively landed dead center in my face; and most likely breaking my nose.

Jake and Jinxx were quickly on their feet, grabbing his arms and pulling him away from me.

"Stay the hell away from her!" He shouted.

Rolling my eyes, I made my way to the doors; ignoring all the nurses that insisted that they shout have a look at my nose. But I didn't let them have their way; I simply just left the building and went to the car.

Once inside, I felt safe enough to let down my walls. Even though I knew that I wasn't safe enough to do so. But either way, tears flowed freely down from my eyes and onto my cheeks. There was no stopping it. Why? Because I knew that CC was right; about everything he had just said to me. He was right. It is all my fault that Kristy is in the hospital. It's all my fault that she lost the baby. It's all my fault that I lost the only person that I'll ever love, and there's no chance of me getting her back.

It's all my fault and there's no changing that. It's something that I'll never be able to change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short little filler chapter. Hope you liked. Comments please!