‹ Prequel: Friends Forever
Status: So, everyone I've decided to re-write this :)

I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

Dreams of Him

I could feel the soft silk sheets laying under me on the bed, and the slightly heavy weight of the comforter that was covering my body. The warmth kept me in the bed, it called my name even though I was already wrapped up in all the sheets. But the sun shining through the window urged for me to get out of the bed and start my day.

"Come on Kristy, get out of bed." McKenna burst into my room

"But it's so comfortable, and it's my favorite color!" I laughed, slowly sitting up.

McKenna was like a blur in my eyes as she walked through the room and over to the window. Her fingers wrapped tightly around the curtains and pulled them back sharply; allowing all of the sunlight to drip into the room from the window. A loud, cat-like hiss left from my mouth as I fell back on the bed quickly while pulling the blanket back over my head.

"Come on Kristy, you're not a cat. Now get out of bed, you have to go on tour today remember!" She squealed.

I could feel my face scrunch up in confusion as I once again sat up on the bed.

"What are you talking about, Kenna?" I asked her.

"You're going on tour with CC remember? He asked you to go with them after you said yes to being his girlfriend." She laughed before her face turned serious, "You forgot didn't you??"

Honestly? I had absolutely no idea what she was talking about. I don't even remember talking to CC in a few months...but now apparently we're dating? Maybe it was just one of those days where I don't know what the fuck is going on. Yeah, that's got to be it!

"No, no I remember. I'm just having a slow start this morning, you know? What time is it anyway?" I yawned.

"It's almost six, now go take a shower. I'll make sure that all your clothes are packed and that you have something to wear when you get out of the shower."

Listening to her instructions, and not saying anything, I walked into the bathroom. My make up had all been packed up in a small zipped up bag that was sitting on the counter, with my hair straightener ready to go next to it. Sighing, I absent mindedly stripped myself of my pajamas and got into the shower.

It was relaxing. I could feel the water soak into my hair before running down my back, over my ass, onto the back of my legs and then it went into the floor. I looked down at my body and saw all the many colors of all my tattoos I'd gotten over the years. There was a meaning behind each and every one of them, so I'll never regret them.

"Kris, hurry up and wash off! You don't have much time!!!" Kenna shouted from my bedroom.

Groaning, I reached down and grabbed my shampoo so I could wash my hair first. I had only been in here about ten minutes almost, and I had already forgotten that I was apparently on a time limit.

After washing myself, I stepped out of the glass casing that I call my shower, and wrapped one of the big fluffy white towels around my body, that was soaked with water.

"Kenna, are you forgetting the fact that I need clothes???" I asked, looking out the door.

Immediately she had her arms out towards me with my clothes in them. I took them before mumbling a small thanks and once more disappearing into the bathroom. I didn't pay attention to what she had picked out before drying off and slipping the form fitting clothes onto my body.

My hair, still mostly wet, I brushed out, and pulled back into a loose ponytail. Once I walked into the bedroom, I saw CC leaning in the doorway. As soon as his eyes landed on me, he walked over to me, picked me up, and twirled me around; all before leaning down and pressing his lips down on my own.


"Ahh!" I shouted, sitting up in the hospital bed.

"Kristy calm down!" Jimmy was immediately by my side. "Stay calm or else they're not going to let you go home now that you're awake."

Sighing I nodded my head, before catching my breath. Sitting in the chair next to the bed was the bag that Sammi Doll had left last night when she left to take the BVB boys home.

"I'm gonna go sign your release papers, you go get dressed." Jimmy said before leaving the room.

Once again silent, I nodded my head, and climbed off the bed. He left the room and closed the door behind him, giving me a little bit of privacy. I slipped on the jeans under the hospital gown, before also slipping on the shoes. Then I undid the back of the hospital gown and pulled on the tank top and the jacket. And as soon as I was pulling my hair back into a ponytail, Jimmy came back into the room.

"Okay, my little Rainbow, let's go." Jimmy smiled.

I just couldn't get that dream out of my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kristy

What did you guys think about Kristy's dream??