‹ Prequel: Friends Forever
Status: So, everyone I've decided to re-write this :)

I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

Home Sick

That day after Jimmy had signed me out of the hospital, it was just me and him in the car. I found it odd, one would think that most of my friends would be here with him. But no, it was just Jimmy and myself in the car.

My head was in the clouds the entire time that we were in the car. The leaves on the trees seemed brighter than ever; and everything in the world seemed more cheerful than it had been before. There were kids outside playing in the front yards of their house, and dogs running to the ends of their chains, just barking at everything.

But what confused me was when Jimmy pulled to a stop in front of Brian's house. It was to my understanding that Jimmy would be taking me to his house, where I would be staying till I was able to be on my own.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"Cook out, silly little Rainbow; to your good health! Now that we know you're alright, we decided to have a cook out the day you got out of the hospital. Which just so happens to be today." He smiled, "And Brian agreed to have it here."

"Oh, uhm, okay then." I nodded, and moved to get out of the car.

Jimmy screamed out random words, before running over to my side of the car. I looked at him funny, before he wrapped his arm around my waist, making him crouch down and walk in a very odd position.

"The doctor told me to make sure that someone was around at all times to help you move, because you don't need to be putting too much pressure on your ribs right now." He explained.

I silently nodded before moving my hand down to rest on my stomach. The small bit of extra weight that I had put on for the baby was now missing, and I was back to my usual stick like self. I wasn't used to it anymore. I missed the baby I had been carrying, even if it was for such a short amount of time. I had gotten so used to it; and now it's gone.

"It's going to be okay Kristy." Jimmy whispered before opening the front door.

Sitting in the living room was all the girls; just talking with giant smiles on their faces. It made me happy to see my friends, most of whom I considered my family, so happy and full of joy. I'm betting by what I could hear the guys were either in the kitchen or out back just hanging out amongst themselves. I didn't even feel like going to say hi to any of them. I just wanted to sit down, and maybe close my eyes.

Jimmy helped me over to the couch, and I sat down between Val and Dakota. Dakota smiled a slightly sad smile in my direction before continuing the conversation they were having before I had gotten here. I didn't mind; because I honestly didn't feel like talking. To any of them. Not a single bit.

I leaned my head back onto the bad rest of the couch, and was met by a pillow. The way I was stretched out, slightly hurt my ribs a bit, but not enough to not make me want to get comfortable. I kicked my shoes off, and pulled my feet up on the couch next to me. I could feel eyes on me, but I didn't care. I wanted to sleep.

"Uhm, Val?" McKenna whispered.

"Just leave her, they have her on some pretty strong pain meds right now. So just let her sleep." Val explained.

Thank god for Val, or else they would probably be trying to keep me awake right now. It only took a minute, until the girls voices grew more faint, and everything seemed to fade away. The real world was no longer there, and I was left with my dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know, but it's just a filler. I hope you guys enjoyed, I'll be updating more often now :) Thanks