‹ Prequel: Friends Forever
Status: So, everyone I've decided to re-write this :)

I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

Boy Fights

McKenna's POV

I sat in the living room, a smile on my face as I sat here with the people I care about. After a few minutes, the front door to my brother's, Brian, house opened; only to reveal Jimmy helping Kristy walk into the house.

She was messed up pretty bad from the impact of the car hitting her. It left her with a few broken ribs, and a broken leg; but she's still one of the most beautiful people in the world. Kristy is like a sister to me, I've known her ever since I was a little girl; and I'm one of the people who knew about her and Brian before anyone else did. Jimmy was next to find out. He didn't take it too well at first, but after a few days, he accepted it perfectly.

"Uhm, Val?" I asked, pointing to Kristy.

As soon as she had sat down on the couch, she had pulled her feet up beside her as best she could, and snuggled up on the pillows that were on the couch; her eyes closing instantly.

"Just leave her be." Val smiled, "The doctors have got her on some pretty strong pain medicine because of her ribs, and they're going to make her sleepy. So let's just let her rest."

I nodded before grabbing my glass and walking into the kitchen. That's where Jake was sitting, all by himself.

"Hey baby girl, are you having fun?" He smile, wrapping his arm around me.

I felt his lips press to the side of my head as I refilled my drink.

"Of course I am. I'm surrounded by people I love, and I know that Kristy's okay. So everything is perfect. Nothing could make today better. " I smiled, looking up into his eyes.

Jake and I had been dating for a few months now, and it's been as hectic as ever. Now I know how to girls feel being with a famous person instead of just being the little sistser of a famous person. But I do have to say, it does double the stress just a bit. I mean, being Synyster Gates of Avenged Sevenfold, little sister, and the girl friend of Jake Pitts of Black Veil Brides. Dealing with all the scum like paparazzi does get annoying after a while.

Usually I never had to deal with this kinda of stuff. Because no one really cared about the little sister of a great guitarist. Whenever I was bothered by them, it wasn't even because of who I am, it was usually be because I was out in public somewhere with my dad. I was fine with it, minus the fact that sometimes my dad would ignore me for them; but it's something I've come to live with. Nothing I can do to change it now.

Jake and I stood like this for a bite more .It was quiet between us for a minute, as we just stood there looking into each others eyes and appreciating each others company at this point. I loved just standing, wrapped in his arms, with my head on his chest; allowing me to listen to his heart beating in his chest. We remained like this for a minute or two before Dakota came into the kitchen.

"Well aren't you two getting all cozy." She winked, before walking past us and outside.

I knew where she was going. She was going to find her husband, Zacky. They were always together no matter what; it was like they were connected at the hip or something. Which doesn't surprise me; they make a very cute couple. I'm happy for them. Just like I was happy for Kristy and my brother until Michelle came into the picture. She messed everything up for them.

But now there was nothing any of us could do about it. There never was anything we could do about it actually. I don't think there ever will be. Kristy's gone through a lot recently, and I know it will take a while for everything to be normal again...if things are even going to be close to being normal. I hope they are. But I really doubt that they're going to be.

I mean, Kristy lost a baby a few days ago...She's never going to be able to forget about it. She blames herself for it, just like Brian blames himself for it. The night that he had found out, he came home, cried, and drank himself to sleep. I'd never seen him like that, and I honestly never want to have to see him like that again. It was frightening knowing that my brother could've hospitalized himself he was so upset that night. He could've drank himself to death.

I was so worried that night. I didn't even go home. I stay here; sleeping on the couch. Once I had gotten Brian up to his room, and at least on his bed, I went to a guest room, grabbed a pillow and blanket before making my way back downstairs to the couch. I know I could've stayed in a guest room, in a bed, and closer to my brother should he need something; but for some reason the couch seemed more welcoming than a guest room.

But I think it didn't hit him really until the next morning...the same time his hangover hit him. He basically fell down the stairs, while I was making him some breakfast, and I handed him a glass of water and two aspirin. 'Why are you so good to me?' He had chuckled before downing the medicine and sitting at the table with his head in his hands. That's when it started.

He began crying, and talking to himself - thinking that I was no longer paying attention - about all the things that CC had said to him early. It was really getting to him. He blamed himself for everything that happened. In the end saying that he should've just never come to see me at the shop. If he hadn't then he would've never saw Kristy. She would be alright, and still have the baby.

I had never seen my brother like that, and it's not something I want him to suffer through. I hope it never happens again.

"Val!!! Where are you sissy?" A laughing slurred voice yelled.

Walking into the doorway of the kitchen, I saw a very drunken Michelle standing in the doorway of the house; a half empty bottle of JD in her hands. Her slightly curled hair, was all over the place, as was she. She wasn't able to stand up without help. What was she doing here in the first place? How could she have gotten here, it's Sunday, no cab service runs on Sunday, and she's too drunk to have been driving and still be alive right now. Or at least not be in a serious car accident.

"Michelle what are you doing here??" Val asked, jumping up to grab her sister.

"I-I wanted to see youuuuu!" She smiled.

I watched in silence as he hand landed on Vals cheek. She had that 'happily drunk' look in her eyes as she did so; but after a moment that look faded, and was quickly returned with sadness.

"Where's my Bri-Bri." She mumbled, moving away from her twin sister.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Kristy moving around on the couch- she was still asleep. Thank god. If Kristy knew that Michelle was here, it wouldn't be good. Michelle stumbled around the living room, and slowly made her way around the couch, where her eyes landed on the sleeping Kristy.

"The fuck is she doing here?" Michelle hissed as best she could from her drunken state.

I went to move back over to where I had been sitting with Kristy, when Jake grabbed my wrist. Saying something about I shouldn't get into it, it was about to be World War Three. When no one answered Michelle, she threw the glass bottle in her hand down, and repeated her words.

I could hear the legs of the chairs moving quickly against the pavement on the back porch patio. Everyone was coming to see what was going on in the living room. I couldn't blame them. If I had been in another part of the house and I heard screaming, and glass breaking, I would come running to see what it was too. It's just what a normal person would do.

The echoing sound reached Kristy's ears, and I watched as her eyes opened. I didn't know how to react to the scene that was unfolding in front of me. Should I step in and say something? Should I do something? No, I shouldn't get involved...Wait, yes I should. Kristy is like my sister, and I love her to death...I should go sit with her. But once again, Jake stopped me from doing so; keeping his arms wrapped around me very securely.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT DUMB LITTLE CUNT DOING HERE?!" Dakota shouted running back into the house.

I'm sure she would've gone right up and hit the drunken girl, unless Zacky had grabbed her by her waist, and pulling her up so her feet were off the ground. She did her best to fight, kick, and try to get out of Zacky's arms but none of it worked.

"Where's...where's Bri-Bri. I wanna see my Bri-Bri!" She shouted, crossing her arms, and pouting.

"Your Bri-Bri?" Dakota laughed, "Bitch please, you're nothing but a two cent hooker. Why don't you go stand on your street corner? Or wait, are your customers tired of getting STD's from some no good, hag? Go fucking die!" Dakota screamed as Zacky pulled her away from everyone.

"You know, I think it's funny." Kristy laughed suddenly.

Everyone's eyes went to her as she struggled to stand up. I quickly pushed myself out of Jake's arms, and over to her. I had my arm around her waist, while her arm was over my shoulders. Together, it made sure that she could stand up, and stay up; both without hurting herself, or causing her to fall over.

"Did anyone ask you about your opnion? No! You're just some little slut who was trying to push her child into Brian's life. And lookie lookie you lost it, what a shock. Serves you right. Now where's my Bri-Bri!!" Michelle shouted.

Kristy laughed, "I think it's funny that you have the nerve to come into this house and try and say that Brian is yours. For one, he's not a piece of fucking property, he is his own person. And because you're nothing but a cheap ass hooker, you don't realize this. And two; how could you possible think that you two are cozy and buddy buddy after the shit you put him through? Where you the one comforting him after you did that? And obviously he couldn't have loved you as much as you think he did if we ended up in bed together only a few short hours after you were gone. And finally; you don't have the right to come into this house, and talk about my child. I loved my child just as much as I love the father, and that's something you can't take away from me. Sure you may be able to say bad things about me; but bitch, I know what's true, and whats just another one of your made up lies. So why don't you go try and find a new victim because you can't phase me anymore. So fuck you."

I watched Kristy move away from me, walking completely on her own over to where Michelle was standing. Michelle made no sign of movement; but Kristy did. As soon as she had gotten to where Michelle was, she brought her fist back and sent it shooting straight forward, into Michelle's nose. I think it effected Kristy worse than it had on Michelle. Because as soon as she did, a loud yelp of
pain came from between her lips, and she collapsed to her knees on the floor.

Brian quickly pushed his way through all the people that were crowded around in the living room before rushing over to where Kristy was on the floor. Michelle's half opened eyes lit up as soon as she laid eyes on him, but then a bunch of the happiness faded from them when she noticed he was going for Kristy and not coming to her.

"Bri-Bri? What are you doing?" She pouted, "Aren't you happy to see me?"

She was trying to act cute...it was disgusting. Sure She may be Val's identical twin sister, but Val has always been so much more beautiful than Michelle, and it's plainly obvious. Michelle just looks like some type of filthy hobo. Brian ignored her attempts of being cute, and wrapped his arms around the now half conscious Kristy. He picked her up, doing his best not to hurt her, and moved closer to the stairs.

"Michelle, get your drunken ass out of my house." He glared, "Because if you don't I'll make sure that Zacky's not here to hold Dakota back for beating your ass."

I could see the shock in her eyes when the words came from his mouth. I could also still hear Dakota shouting from the kitchen; saying something about how Zacky shouldn't even be holding her back right now. I could see Michelle's eyes fill with sadness before filling with fear. She turned, and did her best to get out of the houe as quickly as possible. And when she did, Brian disappeared up the stairs, with Kristy in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
McKenna
Dakota

A bit of fighting, yes, had to keep up some drama in this story no matter what happens to the characters. The drama must go on xDD lol comments please? It would be nice? :3