Viva La Elle

Who Pissed In Your Cheerios?

"I don't really want anything right now. I'm just gonna eat some cereal and try to calm down." April said, shaking her head as she sat at the island. I smiled and grabbed a box of Cheerios, hoping they would make her cheery! I smiled at my lame attempt at a joke and grabbed two bowls, pouring the cereal into them. "Here you go, Mama April." I said, handing her the bowl after pouring the milk. "I'm goin' upstairs. I would say have a good mornin' but I think Bam ruined it." April said, kissing my cheek and scurrying upstairs. I turned back to my cereal and noticed a weird discoloration. I smelled it and screamed husband's name. He came from around the corner, "Yes, dear?" "YOu fuckin' asshole!" I screamed at him. "Woah! Who pissed in your Cheerios?" He asked, smirking. "You did, bastard!" I said, hitting his arm, then grabbing the bowl. "Baby! Don't do that!" He said, backing up. I nodded and laughed as I threw the bowl of pee, milk, and Cheerios at him. "Bitch!" He yelled. Then, he smirked, holding out his arms, "Hug?" He asked. I shook my head and backed up, soon hitting the corner of the counter, nowhere to go. I grabbed the kitchen sink sprayer and threatened him with it as he closed in on me. When he was too close, I sprayed him, screaming as he wrapped his arms around me, laughing with me. He kissed. "You taste like piss."
♠ ♠ ♠
What is the thingy attached to the sink that you can pull out and spray your dishes with??? My parents say sprayer but I think there's better terminology for it.