Viva La Elle

Can't Let You Go

When I finally arrived home, I ran upstairs to pack up some things. My tears had dried, but my heart was still broken. As was throwing things in my suitcase, Bam stormed in the room, "What the hell are you doing?" He asked, looking at my suitcase. "Leaving." I replied, then opened a drawer, not looking at Bam once. "What? No." He said, emptying my suitcase. "Uh, yeah." I said, turning over my suitcase to push the clothes back in. "I said no, okay? You're not leaving me over this one little fight." He said, throwing the suitcase out the window, laughing a little. "Really, Bam? Nothing is fuckin' funny." I said, looking over at my clothes, "Stupid motherfucker." I said, pushing his bare chest, "And go put a shirt on!" I yelled, walking to the door, before being caught in Bam's strong arms. "Babe, I'm not lettin' you go." He said.
"Well, you're goin' to. Get off of me." I growled at him. "Babe, I'm not gonna let you go. I can't let you go. I love you." He whispered in my ear, nibbling on it slightly. "Bam, you can and you will." I said, my anger vanishing. "But I won't."
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler chapter. Did y'all know that Bam is not in the Mibba dictionary???? Wow.