Viva La Elle

Payback's a BITCH.

I woke up the next morning, BAm's arms wrapped around me. Turns out, I didn't leave him - I couldn't do it. Why? He's Bam, and very persuasive! I kicked Bam's leg and laughed as Bam quickly opened his eyes and grabbed his leg, "What the fuck? I thought after last night," Bam said, then winked at me, "We were cool?" He finished. I rolled my eyes and kissed him, patting his cheek, "For now." I said, then got up and went to the bathroom, wearing nothing but a thin black bedsheet. Bam whistled. I rolled my eyes.
After taking a warm bath, combing my hair and french-braiding it, and brushing my teeth, I went back into our bedroom to change into some grey sweats and a white muscle shirt. Bam strolled up behind me, stretching and scratching his curly black hair. He leaned on me, stuck his lips out, and laughed. I smirked and kicked his leg. "Shit, babe!" He said, grabbing his leg. "Paybacks a bitch, ain't it?" I said sarcasticly.
"Mornin' Mama April!" I said cheerily as I kissed her cheek. "Mornin' baby." She said, kissing my cheek back. I smiled and went over to the kitchen, "What do you want for breakfast?" I asked. "Aww, honey, you don't have to cook for me. But, since you insist, the usual." She smiled and shared a laugh with me.
Breakfast was ready and everyone finially decided to come downstairs. "Ooh! What'd you cook, baby?" Bam asked, leaning over April's plate. "I made breakfast for April." I said, emphasizing April. Bam tried to sneak a piece of April's bacon. I smacked his hand and kissed my mother-in-law's cheek again, sending her back upstairs so she wouldn't be bothered.
"What are we supposed to eat?" Bam asked, grabbing my hips. "Um, we're goin' out." I said, grabbing the keys to his Hummer. "But I'm driving." He said, snatching the keys. Bitch. I smirked as he opened the front door, water dropping down on him. I grabbed a bucket of flour and threw it on him, laughing at the look on his face, then stopped when he gave me a twisted smile. He ran at me and engulfed me in a hug, "Payback really is an ubber bitch." He said, laughing, then kissing me. "Ubber?"
♠ ♠ ♠
If I'm not updating as often as I should, or you want me to, Tweet me @qyshawndeesha22 and tell me what a horrible job I'm doing at satisfying my readers.
www.twitter.com/qyshawndeesha22 :)