Viva La Elle

Bombs Over Baghdad...

I woke to the sun shining in the room and Bam sleeping. I decided not to move. Maybe if I don't wake him, he won't go off and do some crazy shit. Boy, am I wrong. I laid my head back down on his chest, trying to go back to my peaceful slumber. "Babe. I'm hungry." Bam said, flicking my head. I growled to myself and looked up at him, "Well, go eat." I said, then turned and placed my head on my pillow. "You already cooked? Awesome!" Bam said, getting out of bed. He pulled up his boxers and started towards the door. "Uh, no. But, you can cook for your damned self!" I told him. He frowned and came back over to me.
"Babe, I love you."
"Yeah, I love you, too, but I'm not gettin' up to cook." I replied, kissing his cheek.
"Well, fuck you!" He said, laughing as he pushed me out of the bed.
"Hey! Uncalled for!" I yelled as I threw our iHome at him.
"Make me a sam-mich!" He yelled as he laughed.
I glared at him as I stood, trying not to fall, being since I was wrapped up in the sheets, "No!"
"Yes!" Bam yelled, then smirked, "Fine! I'll make my own breakfast." He then pulled on his pants and a shirt, going outside. I sighed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

As I finished washing my hair, I realized something. I quickly pulled my clothes on, forgetting my underclothes. I ran downstairs and yelled at Bam, "I knew you were gonna do this shit! Bam, if you light that, I swear to God I'm leavin' you!" Bam smiled at me. He had a stove-like box filled with explosives, breakfast food on top, and a blow torch. "Hey, baby! I'm just makin' breakfast!" Bam said, leaning closer to the box. I reached out to him, "No!" I yelled. "So, you're gonna make me breakfast?" He asked.
"All this over me not cooking breakfast?" I glared at him.
"Hell yes!" Bam smiled. "I'll cook. Just take this shit back outside." I said, grabbing the torch from him. He smiled and took the stuff outside, then wrapped me in his arms. "Babe," I motioned for him to lean closer, "I'm not wearing any underwear." I whispered. He smiled and picked me up, running to our room.
I get to live another day...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! :)