Cursing at the Wind

When Jonathan's sister Adrienne moves in with Jonathan he notices something is different about her, like a dark cloud is floating over her head. Adrienne refuses to tell him though.
Patrick Sharp starts playing mind games with Adrienne and after setting her off twice she breaks and finally tells Jonathan about a definite life changing experience. Patrick comes back into the picture quickly after and real feelings quickly form but Adrienne keeps her secret from him and it starts to affect their relationship. Will Patrick be able to put Adrienne's broken state back together?

Warning: READ WITH AN OPEN MIND!
My stories are written for the purpose of entertainment. I do not claim to own anything except for original characters preseneted in the story. Remember that it is a work of FICTION and there are many different thematic situations that may or may not make you uncomfortable. If they do please simply just don't read. There is sexual content, profanity and sometimes graphic material.
My stories also sometimes contain relationships with more than one player. Sometimes people need to simply test the waters.
These stories are not meant to IN ANY WAY demean any players.
  1. Chapter 1
    Adrienne gets to Chicago and gets an odd welcome from Patrick Sharp
  2. Chapter 2
    Jonathan manages to finally get Adrienne's secret out of her after another encounter with Sharpy
  3. Chapter 3
    2010 Winter Olympics: Part 1