Status: Active

Cyberspace

Intresting Jobs

Damien's Point Of View

AtomicDamien: Hey Caydee. How are things going?

RhythmOfLove: Hey! Things aren't to shabby! What about you?

AtomicDamien: Things are going pretty good.

RhythmOfLove:08 That's fantastic.

AtomicDamien: Yeah haha! So what have you been up too?

RhythmOfLove: :-D Oh nothing, I just got back from the mall.

AtomicDamien: That's cool. Did you get anything awesome?

RhythmOfLove: I did! I got a panda hat!

AtomicDamien: How fun!

RhythmOfLove: It is! I look awesome in it!

AtomicDamien: Haha! Well that's good!

RhythmOfLove: It is! And what did you do today, my noble princess saver?

AtomicDamien: Haha! I had the day off so I explored the city and made tourists take my picture. Today I got a picture with a fake hobo!

RhythmOfLove: Really?! Did he smell like a real one!?

AtomicDamien: No. He was this guy I know. He likes to pretend he is a hobo so tourists will give him money. It's how he makes a living, since he is to lazy to get a job.

RhythmOfLove:08 I am not gonna lie, that sounds like a fun job.

AtomicDamien: I've done it before...not going to lie. It was pretty fun. People are surprisingly charitable to "gay lovers who were fired from their job because of their sexuality".

RhythmOfLove: Lmfao, that is awesome! I would have given you money!

AtomicDamien: Hahah we got at least like $300. I was surprised.

RhythmOfLove: In a day?

AtomicDamien: Yeah.

RhythmOfLove: Wow O_O

AtomicDamien: That's what I said! Jeremy said it was the most he has made in one day, and then he asked me if I would help him some more. Haha sadly I couldn't because I do have a real job.

RhythmOfLove: I will help him! Even though I don't know him and it probably won't be as effective since I do not look like nor sound like a man, lol.

AtomicDamien: Haha! If you ever see a hobo, in the city, with a mo-hawk and a lip piercing, you'll know who he is. He wears a hat over his mo-hawk and doesn't spike it when he is a hobo though.

RhythmOfLove: So then how will I know if it's him if he doesn't have a mo-hawk?!

AtomicDamien: He always wears a purple hat,

RhythmOfLove: So the next time I'm walking around the city and I see a hobo with a purple hat I will say "Hi Jeremy, you don't know me but I know you. let's make money together!"

AtomicDamien: Haha! You should! Tell me what he says if you do!

RhythmOfLove: I will! Probably tomorrow or the day after, I don't work either of those days!

AtomicDamien: Haha sound good! I won't tell him you're coming.

RhythmOfLove: Good, because it would just ruin the surprise!

AtomicDamien: It would and that wouldn't be good! He'll be so confused.

RhythmOfLove: I love confusing people! It's one of my favorite things to do!

AtomicDamien: Good! Then that's perfect!

RhythmOfLove: It is!! :-D. I only have one crazy friend, well they're all crazy, but one that's like Jeremy.

AtomicDamien: What do they do?

RhythmOfLove: She likes to dress like a banana and dance around the city. She tackles the one gorilla that stands in front of one of the shops.

AtomicDamien: Haha! Crazy friends are great

RhythmOfLove: They are! :-D

AtomicDamien: What about your other friends what do they do?

RhythmOfLove: They're all kinda like me, they just are more out there in certain areas. Like my friend, Sarah, she'll go up to random guys and tell them they're hot. She is cool, lol

AtomicDamien: Haha that's cool.

RhythmOfLove: It is, it makes me laugh.

AtomicDamien: My friend Donnie is weird. He is a tour guide, and he hits on a lot of the girls that come to take his tours, and he tends to make a lot of things perverted.

RhythmOfLove: Perverts make the world go round <3

AtomicDamien: True, where would we be without them? There would be no such thing as sex toys and the Kama sutra wouldn't exist either.

RhythmOfLove: We would be nowhere! People would just have sex in the normal position.

AtomicDamien: We would only have the missionary position and that's it. Nothing else.

RhythmOfLove: That is one boring sex life.

AtomicDamien: Very boring.

RhythmOfLove: I would hate sex.

AtomicDamien: Sex would only be for reproducing.

RhythmOfLove: And that's no fun.

AtomicDamien: People would have to find other means of entertainment

RhythmOfLove: Like throwing tennis balls at old people.

AtomicDamien: Or running naked through the streets of big cities.

RhythmOfLove: Or throwing bananas at people

AtomicDamien: Or running around office buildings not wearing clothes

RhythmOfLove: Or running around without clothes not wearing clothes

AtomicDamien: Or throwing people at people.

RhythmOfLove: Or throwing tigers at people

AtomicDamien: Where would you get a tiger?

RhythmOfLove: From the zoo, duh.

AtomicDamien: Doesn't that involve stealing and tiger bait.

RhythmOfLove: Yes, we can use you as tiger bait.

AtomicDamien: Maybe if I'm drunk.....really drunk....and there is a doctor nearby

RhythmOfLove: Well I can arrange that

AtomicDamien: Alright as long as I don't die we'll be fine.

RhythmOfLove: You won't die, I won't let that happen.

AtomicDamien: Sounds good to me :D

RhythmOfLove: Yay! I'm excited for this to happen.

AtomicDamien: I'm slightly terrified, but I'll be reckless when I'm drunk....So when I'm drunk I'll be excited!

RhythmOfLove: Well, hopefully I'll be drunk too, so it'll that much more exciting!

AtomicDamien: We are both going to be drunk! This is starting to sound like the movie The Hangover.

RhythmOfLove: Nope! Because Mike Tyson won't be there1

AtomicDamien: Oh alright!

RhythmOfLove: Yep! It's going to be fun!

AtomicDamien: Sound like it! It'll be another adventure that we can go on!

RhythmOfLove: It is! Promise you'll take me on them!?

AtomicDamien: Promise.

RhythmOfLove: Pinky promise?!

AtomicDamien: Pinky promise.

RhythmOfLove: good! :-D

RhythmOfLove: As much as I like making promises with you, I told my friends that I'd go out with them tonight.

AtomicDamien: Alright, I'll talk to you later then.

RhythmOfLove: Alright. Oh and Damien, I really enjoy talking to you.

AtomicDamien: I enjoy talking to you as well. I'll talk to you soon.

RhythmOfLove:08 Okay, bye!

AtomicDamien: Bye!

I signed off and called my friend Jeremy. He had said something earlier that day about going out to a club, and I figured it was better then sitting around bored all night. While on the phone he told me that he would pick me up at my place in a couple of hours. I quickly showered, and got dressed. When my friends arrived I was ready for a night out.

"So you're telling me that you actually have been talking to a girl from that dating site?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah she is pretty cool."

"Gage," Jeremy said, using my "nickname" which was actually just my last name, "You still aren't going to win this bet."

"He might," Donnie put in, "The way things are going. I don't doubt that he'll leave this bet unsuccessful."