Beauty and the Beast.

"Bittersweet and strange, finding you can change."

Image


Somehow, it was most concerting to find Fran (as you had discovered was the name of the frog fellow) standing over your fluffy and ultimately posh queen-sized bed.

"Have you been watching me sleep, Signore?" You questioned casually despite how disgusted you inwardly felt.

"Not really, I was just sent here to retrieve you, so I. . .let myself in." Fran muttered, shrugging slightly.

It was at this particular time that you conveniently began to notice all the fresh, crimson colored lacerations adorning the beautiful boy's exposed pale skin.

"Signore Xanxus-Sama?" You ventured, hesitant to attach the odd Japanese honorific that had picked up from various Varia members over time.

"Actually, Belphegor." Fran corrected, making his distaste for the prince rather evident.

Immediately your eyes widened and you were taken aback.

"I was clearly resting after a mission, so why would that foul gentleman willingly disturb my sleep and request my presence when he knows that I definitely do not desire to speak with the likes of him?" You countered, your tone beginning to shake due to your immense fury.

"I'm not sure, but he did make a point to have me tell you that. . .he misses you." Your eyes doubled in size once more and you definitely would have felt flattered at that, if not for the fact that as Fran said this he had to pause in order to swipe a streak of blood from his forehead that had slowly began dripping into his left eye.

Giving Fran an empathetic glance, your fury dulled to worry.

"He did this to you, Fran, did he not?"