Beauty and the Beast.

"Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme."

Image


When after numerous insults, you still refused to back down, the corners of Belphegor's lips began to flatten.

Belphegor had just remembered that you, his former lady-love, were a lot more interesting than he may have previously thought.

"Alright, shishi, the prince will tell you what you want to know. . ." Belphegor began, regaining his grin.

"However, the prince solely requests an audience with Evangeline. Therefore, the prince demands that everyone else get out." Belphegor insisted, glancing at the other Varia members.

When some looked as if they were about to protest, particularly Fran, Belphegor was quick to pull out his only needed method of persuasion: pointy objects.

"I'm going, I'm going, sheesh. . ." Fran sputtered although he didn't seem very frightened at all.

"I'm leaving before the royal dickhead breaks shit and I get blamed for it." Squalo scowled.

Thus, everyone else was quick to follow suit until you were alone with Belphegor for the first time in several, painful years.

"The prince ruined your stupid wedding because he did not approve." Belphegor spat.

"Of Rasiel and I?" You quipped, oddly shocked.

"Only a prince is good enough for a princess~." Belphegor stated promptly.

Any amount of joy you would have felt at what appeared to be jealousy disappeared at Bel's most recent statement.

"I'm a queen, signore." You huffed, pursing your lips.

"You, the princess, are property of the prince! But you didn't understand that, you wanted to marry someone far below you. You loved the prince's brother and that was obvious." Belphegor muttered as he tossed a knife your way.

Dodging it, you couldn't help but beam.

"You were jealous! You love me, amore~! You do!" You squealed.

"I don't love you, I just own you and I always will." Belphegor insisted coyly.

"Not if you attempt to kill me again, darling. And especially not if you continue to infest my face with these horrid scars!" You protested, narrowing your eyes at him.

"Shishi, don't complain, the prince likes you better like this. You are even more beautiful because the prince made it so." Belphegor said with a bold, arrogant grin.

"You ruined me, you-" You started to say, pausing mid-sentence the moment you noticed that the prince was now steadily closing the distance between the two of you.

"This will be a special treat for the princess. The prince will carry you to his room and improve upon your ruined looks." Belphegor gushed, scooping you up in his arms.

Despite how absolutely livid you were, you melted into a puddle of love-sick goo the moment you were able to remember the feeling of being in his arms once more.

"If I tell you that I only love the prince and not that lousy king, will you do other things for me instead, Signore~?" You offered, smiling smugly at the blonde.

"Since you admit that the prince is so much better than his brother, the prince will treat you even further by playing with you in a way that he does not play with his froggy subject."