Beauty and the Beast.

"Barely even friends, then somebody bends."

Image


“Excuse me –?” You murmured, continuing to pound at the double doors of the elite looking building.

Finally, the doors burst open with a flourish revealing a cranky silver haired man.

“VOIII! What do you want—” Superbi Squalo was momentarily taken aback when his eyes landed upon the delicate girl knocking at the Varia’s doorstep no less.

“I would like to request an audience with your leader ~” You replied politely, your entire face overshadowed by a lacy black hat.

Squalo nearly snorted at your audacity as you stood there, your face downcast whilst you clutched a tattered black rabbit in your white gloved hands.

“I don’t know if he’d have time for you, woman.” He admitted bluntly, unable to conjure up any sort of manners around a lady of your caliber.

Surely, he didn’t know who he was dealing with . . .

“Oh – I think he could make an exception for me.” You replied, tilting your hat upwards and revealing your incredibly scarred – but eerily beautiful face.

His eyes widened in recognition as he let a slight murmur of surprise pass his lips.

“Tch. La Regina Rossa . . .~”
♠ ♠ ♠
La Regina Rossa - The Red Queen. <3