Beauty and the Beast.

"Unexpectedly."

Image


“I’m fucking busy!” Xanxus found himself fuming from his comfy leather spinney chair. Of course the truth of the matter is, the only business he was currently wrapped up in was the skillful art of downing a bottle of Bourbon.

Nevertheless, his subordinate of sorts failed to listen as the door to Xanxus’s study swung open.

“Listen, trash –” He roared launching the empty glass bottle in what he knew to be Squalo’s direction.

“VOII!” Squalo shouted, barely dodging the blow.

The bottle crashed against the door frame, causing shards of glass to rain down upon an unidentified female figure.

Without further ado, you gracefully swept the hat off your head and shook it out leaving the glass to splatter across the floor.

“Pardon me, Varia leader, but I wish to finally take you up on the offer . . .to join your – chivalrous group ~”

You explained and Xanxus wasn’t sure whether you were mocking him, or simply being polite.

Either way, his eyes drank in your distinguishing features as he pursed his lips.

“The Vongola family’s fabled assassin – La Regina Rossa . . .” He muttered in quite the same fashion as his underling had previously done, although he took care not to so obviously express his surprise.

After a moment of thinking, he decided to reply.

“Welcome to the Varia, trash. Now – clean up all that goddamn glass!”