Beauty and the Beast.

"Just a little change, small to say the least."

Image


“I don’t see why I have to show you to your room, woman . . .” Squalo murmured, certain disdain present in his tone of voice.

“Well, Signore. It’s probably because I only know you . . . as far as they know ~”

You replied, the last of your statement coming off as a creepy whisper.

“. . .” Squalo gave you a suspicious glance before coming to a halt at the very last door on the left side of the hallway.

“This is it?” You ventured, your hand ghosting along the doorknob.

“You room next to Mammon's, you’re lucky he’s not here to request an “Induction Fee”, Voii~” He replied, pointing a brutish thumb in the direction of the door closest to your own.

Your eyes slightly widened at this.

“He’s not? Ah – what about the . . . other members?” You questioned trying to seem as nonchalant as possible.

“Mammon's dead. The rest are all on missions, you should be thankful for that.” He replied in annoyance.

“Damn it . . .” You murmured in defeat to which Squalo raised an eyebrow.

“What’s that about, woman?” He inquired.

Your eyes immediately narrowed as you stared up at him.

“That’s another thing, Signore. I’m not a woman, I’m a lady ~”