Status: Active - Writing

Forgotten Faces

How Does It Feel To Lose All That You Had

It all happened so fast that to me I thought as if it was all a crazy dream. How could this happen? My only brother, the one I was supposed to watch over, was dead. And I couldn’t do anything about it. I couldn’t save him, I couldn’t have helped him. I was useless. The only thing I was able to do was watch him in his last minutes of death. When the machine flat lined I felt like I would die right there next to him.

I was crying so hard that I forgot that Blake was with me. She brought me back to reality when she whispered, “Shh, don’t cry.” She moved my hair out of my face and rubbed my cheeks and wiped away the stray tears. I tried holding in my tears but they were threatening to come out, and it hurt when I held them in. I gave up and let them fall.

“Why? Why him, Blake? He is too young! Why couldn’t it have been me! I’m the failure! I’m the one that no one loves! No one cares about! He was supposed to make my parents happy!” I screamed at her. I don’t know why I did, but it just hurt to know that I’d never get to see my brother’s face again. How was I going to tell my parents that their star child is dead under the hands of their failure of a daughter?

I could visibly see the pain I was causing Blake with my words. Her eyes were telling me that it wasn’t true but my mind wouldn’t think it. Then Blake scolded me, “Janelle! Quit talking like that! It was his time to leave! You couldn’t have stopped it even if you wanted to! You aren’t a failure! I’m so proud of you and so is Johnny! Your parents would be too if they could see you! You turned out more than perfect. Johnny and I love you; if you would have died then I don’t know what I would do. You are my best friend, you always will be.”

Then Blake started to break down with me. We were a full on hot mess but neither of us cared. She was letting me in, but I didn’t understand why she was saying this to me. I always thought she hated me. We never got along once we started seeing each other more often. Why was she deciding to be nice to me all the sudden? I pulled away and a small smile plastered on my face, “Are you serious? I thought you hated me!”

She giggled despite the whole situation and replied, “No, I’ve always missed you! I just didn’t want to show it. You know me, tough as nails.” And then we both giggled, “I’m sorry for hurting you when I saw you on the bus, I’m sorry for the rumors. I’m sorry for accusing you; I’m just sorry about everything!”

I smiled and hugged her. She was still my best friend too. I never stopped caring for her. “It’s okay, I forgive you. I’m sorry too. It was both of our faults so don’t take the blame.” It was quiet for a while as we enjoyed our company. Then it hit me. What if this was meant to be? What if Jake dying was a way of him trying to help me and Blake become friends again? This could all be his idea once when he knew he was gone? I shook my head from the thought and instantly felt uncomfortable, due to the fact that I was in a hospital.

“Blake, can we maybe leave? I’m starting to feel a little creeped out with being in a hospital.”

She smiled sadly and nodded her head. We stood up and walked away from the place I’ve hated the most. I had to do some paper work first though. Blake helped me with most of it and it was a tough process for the two of us. It was just stuff that said when a funeral would take place and if so, where the body would be sent off to. How am I going to tell my parents?

After we finished with the papers we drove to my place first picking up a few things before leaving to Blake’s place where I’d be staying. She said that it was okay since I wasn’t even comfortable stepping foot back in the apartment. It reminded me too much of everything that happened. From when Dean and Carter corrupted my brother’s brain, insulted me, and took my brother away from me. At the moment I blame them, but I know it wasn’t really their fault; just it’s easier that way.

After waiting in the car for Blake who finally showed back up with a suitcase of my stuff (filled with who knows what?) we drove to her place. It was really nice looking but it still had that stench of nicotine. I was craving for one by now but I wouldn’t allow myself to ask. I stopped that shit after high school; I’m not going back now. “Hey, Blake?” I asked as we sat in her living room in silence. To get my mind off of things for the moment I decided to question Blake. I’ve missed five years of her life and vice versa. It’s worth a shot. “Yeah?” she asked.

“What made you want to come to California?”

She sighed heavily as she sat down next to me. “I wanted to get away from everything. I wanted to start fresh. I wanted to get away from you, Carter, the rumors, my family, and everything else that I knew. I wanted to be anyone that I wanted.” She grabbed my hand. “I also love the weather here!” Blake giggled, trying to lighten the mood. “So what made you come over here to the west coast?”

I smiled lightly, “Well after we fought, things got really hard for me at home. I wanted to get as far away as possible but I wanted to go someplace where there was a big area for film, music, and art. So, I chose California.” I sighed heavily and continued. “I became a music producer and now I’m living my dream. I thought me becoming successful would make my parents accept me for once. They’d see that I wasn’t a failure…” I paused to think of more to say. “I guess when you were my friend growing up they thought I’d turn out just like you. As if you’re knowledge would rub off on me, but it never did. I was still wild and crazy. I lived the life that should have been lived when I turned twenty-one. And now that I learned from my mistakes I’ve stopped those bad habits and moved on.”

Blake rolled her eyes with a smile playing at her face, “Yes, you did. And remember you got me into that shit to, but again I wasn’t as bad as you were then. Actually, if you think of it, we sort of switched rolls. You’re successful with your producing and I party harder than I’ve ever had.”

“But you’re a writer for Revolver. You’ve become pretty successful yourself. Johnny showed me some of your articles and I’m very proud of you Blake. You’re writing is beautiful and your pieces are literally the only ones I read because the other ones aren’t as attention drawing.” I told her honestly. After I said this I was shocked at her reaction. She smiled and started blushing. She used to do this a lot when someone complimented her. I haven’t seen this in a while.

We talked for a few more minutes before deciding to watch movies and eat Ben & Jerry’s out of the carton. While in the middle of watching Dawn of the Dead, Blake asked, “Random question and you don’t have to answer but, what are you going to do about Johnny?”

I looked over at her with a blank expression but immediately turned sad, “I have no idea. I’m mad at him because he wasn’t going to tell me until I woke up, but I know I’m being a bitch, but why would he do that? My brother died three hours later, and I wouldn’t have woken up till the morning. It’s only three in the morning now and I still wouldn’t be up by the time he died.”

Blake nodded but continued with questions, “When are you leaving for the funeral?”

“I still have to call my parents.” I said as if my heart was being ripped out of my chest. I’m losing all hope and this is the one thing I’ve been avoiding. I might as well get it over with. “It’s only five in the morning there; I might as well try and wake them.”

“I’ll be here if you need me.” She said reassuringly and I nodded reaching for my phone that I set on her coffee table. I’ve had my phone off for a while and when I turned it one I had about 40 missed calls and 35 unread messages. I opened up the calls and saw that most of them had come from Johnny. I still don’t want to talk to him, but I know eventually I will. On my text messages there were again a lot from Johnny but a few from Dean and Carter. I rolled my eyes and deleted them as well. Then I finally searched my contacts and called my parents. There were five rings till it finally went to voicemail.

“I can’t tell them in a voicemail! They’ll hate me more than they do now. Oh my god how am I going to do this?” I thought as tears started streaming down my face. A beep went off and I winged it from there. I needed to tell them this through the phone and hear their voices; I can’t do it when they’re not there. “Mom, Dad.” I choked on the names I’ve been calling them for years. “I need you to call me back as soon as you get this message. I love you guys.” And then I hung up. I took a deep breath and looked over a Blake who had a small sad smile on their face. She was about to speak but them my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID as it read Home. I answered immediately. “Hello!?”

“Janelle, what the hell do you have to say at five o’clock in the god damn morning?” my father asked tiredly.

I started crying, “Daddy”- but he cut me off when he heard me in tears. “Janie, what’s wrong?” he asked worriedly. My father hasn’t heard me in tears for a while, so I hope that’s why he’s all the sudden caring. “Dad, something happened and I don’t know how to tell you.”

“Honey, just tell me.”

“H-he’s gone daddy. Jake. He’s gone.” I cried.

“What do you mean he’s gone? He said he went to live with you for a while till he transferred into UCLA? He called the other day and said that school was going great. How could he be gone when he’s at school?”

This confused me and hurt me a hell of a lot more. “That’s what he told you?” I broke.

“Yes, that’s what he told me. He wouldn’t lie to me.”

“Dad, he told me you kicked him out of the house for dropping out of school. That he had no where else to go but to me. He never went to UCLA. He was living with me for the past few months and worked at the tattoo shop.”

“Honey, I don’t like your jokes. And why do you keep saying was and worked at. It’s not like he died.” My father said and I broke even more. I didn’t answer, but I did cry; harder. After a few moments of silence my father again worriedly said, “Janelle, please tell me this is a joke.”

“No, dad it’s not. Jake is dead! He was in a car crash and he died.”

“Janelle, stop lying! I’m getting tired of your pathetic attitude. You’re an attention whore is what you are. Always getting in the way of your brothers star moments and you call to tell me and your mother that he’s dead?! What have you done with my son?”

“I’m not lying you sick bastard! I love Jake with all my heart and all I wanted him to be was exactly what I wasn’t! I wanted the best for him and I wanted him to have a life that wasn’t like mine! I’m not an attention whore either and you’re not my father! Fuck you! My brother is dead and I can’t do anything to change that! His body is being sent off to Chicago soon and if you don’t believe me now then you’re fucking insane. I’ll be home soon, but don’t expect me to say I’m sorry for your loss of a son because honestly you don’t deserve him. He lied to you because he was scared of you. You lost both children the moment you let them leave home.” I said my final words as I hung up. I cried harder than I have before and I felt arms wrap around me. I forgot Blake was there and now I feel even worse. She held me close as I cried my life out. That was all I could remember from that night as I fell asleep in best friends arms.

***


It was the day of my brother’s funeral and I was already a mess. Blake and I flew out here yesterday and stayed in a hotel. I haven’t talked to my parents lately, besides them saying when the funeral was. They didn’t know that Blake would be coming with me.

Zacky and the others found out about the funeral as we were leaving to the airport. While on speaker, Blake told them we’d be back soon. Then out of no where I heard the phone being passed and the voice I haven’t heard in a while spoke, “Blake, can I ask you something?”

“Yes?” she said waiting for him to continue.

“Can you tell Janie, that I love her and that I’m terribly sorry? I can’t imagine the pain she’s going through and without me being there for her its killing me…” his voice crack and my eyes started to silently pour out the tears I’ve been holding in. “I just – I just don’t want her to be mad at me anymore.” He started speaking more to himself now. “She came into my life out of nowhere and once when I thought nothing would stop us, everything came crashing down. Blake, please let her know that I love her with everything that is in me and that I can’t stop this pain that’s eating at me, the pain that’s telling me she angry, upset, and broken. Please just let her know I love her. She needs to know”- he was cut off by Blake.

“Johnny!”

“I’m sorry, I just”- again she cut him off.

“Johnny! Shut up!”

“I can’t, Blake! I can’t! I need her to know! She won’t talk to me! She hasn’t answered my calls, my texts. She hasn’t even been at her apartment! Please just let her know. Promise me you’ll tell her!” he exclaimed. And I could tell her was crying by how many times his voice cracked. He must be just as a mess as I was.

Blake looked over at me as we were walking into the airport. I wiped a stray tear away and decided to speak up for myself. I haven’t talked to him in forever but I owed him this. I didn’t know what to say but when the words came out of my mouth I knew they were the right ones. “I love you, Johnny.”

I could almost here him smile as he spoke, “I love you too. I love you so fucking much Janie.” After that we talked for a little while longer. There were tears and laughter coming from both sides. But when I had to go I felt my heartbreak even more. I was wrong to be mad at Johnny, but I would’ve never told him that because he already knew. And I regret it, because I need him with me at the funeral. And as I said my goodbye to him on the phone, he knew it too. But it was too late to tell him to come with me. The plane was already taking off and the days have already passed. Now, I’m standing in a room, with people I’ve known throughout my life, giving my parents and myself their sympathy of how sorry they were for our loss.

I didn’t even want to hear it. Some of them had no idea how hard this is. And for those people saying they were sorry for my loss, it felt like a shot in the heart. They probably knew by now of how he died, but they didn’t know what took place before it happened. He was with Dean and Carter, in my apartment. They were drinking, smoking, and god knows what else! We got into a fight and then he left. That was the last time I spoke to him. We fought and I regret it. I didn’t even get to make it up to him. None of these people knew how badly hurt I was. Not even my parents.

I stood in the back watching all the people walk up to my parents and not noticing my absence. I noticed in the corner of my eye that Blake finally arrived. She told me to go on without me because she had to finish up a few things before heading over. Meaning she takes forever to get ready. I waved her over and she came walking over to me with a smile that matched mine; broken. We hugged each other tightly and she whispered in my ear, “You’re probably going to hate me but I have a surprise for you.” I pulled away and gave her a confused look but she shrugged it off and took my hand, leading me out of the funeral home. We were now standing outside and I still didn’t understand. “Blake, what’s going on?” she didn’t say anything but she pointed to the parking lot. And when I turned to see what she was pointing at I couldn’t contain my tears. They were mixed between happiness, anger, and sadness. But I couldn’t believe that he was actually here.

I ran over to him and he caught me into a tight embrace. I cried on his shoulder and he was there to comfort me. When we pulled away I looked into his almond colored eyes and said the words that I meant with all my heart, “I love you.”

He smiled and leaned in to kiss me softly on the lips, “I love you too.”

I grabbed onto his hand and walked back over to Blake who was now with Zacky and the others. And she was right I would hate her after I found out. I glared at her and she innocently shrugged saying, “They told me not to tell you.”

Then I glared at all of them including Johnny, “Blake, I’m not mad at you anymore, I’m mad at the five boys who didn’t want to tell me they were coming, but knowing that I’d be stupid to be mad at them all for doing this for me, for us.” I sent a small smile to her and then was embraced with hugs from the four I haven’t said hello too. “Guys, can you please release my girlfriend before you crush her?” I heard Johnny say from behind us. I laughed lightly and was pulled away from them all. I said thank you to them all but then was distracted by two people who were about to walk into the building. “Before you even think about opening that door, I suggest you get the fuck out of here.” Blake looked at me like I was insane but when she turned around to see the new visitors you could almost see the flames burst in her eyes.

“You can’t tell us not to come. He was our friend; I think we owe it to him.” Dean harshly spoke to me.

“I don’t give a fuck. You’re not welcome here. This wouldn’t have happened if you two didn’t show up in California in the first place. My brother would still be alive.” I almost lost it, but I stood my ground.

“Janelle, you can’t blame us. You’re brother was driving, so it’s his fault. He basically took his own life.” Carter said.

“That’s it.” Blake mumbled under her breath as she walked up to the two bastards. “I have a few things to say before I go ape shit on your fucking asses. Dean, you’re a douche and you deserve to die. Sadly, I’m not the one who decides when you get to leave on your journey to hell. I’ve never liked you and frankly I don’t know what Janie ever saw in you. When I ran into Carter, I had this gut feeling that something bad would happen. I had a feeling there was a poisonous snake following closely behind him. Turns out I was right.”

Dean started laughing and he’ll regret his words after he said them, “You know your words don’t offend me. I’ve never liked you one bit, but in high school when I started cheating on this bitch,” he pointed to me. I was going to punch him in the face but Johnny held my waist tightly and I calmed down, only a little bit though. But I listened to the rest of what he had to say, “I thought, why not end the easy fuck. So, I came up with the idea of saying I cheated on her with you. I talked to Carter about it and since he didn’t like Janelle, he said that he’ll make a rumor up about her. The party was around the corner and that Monday was a great way to end everything. We spread the rumors and then Janelle was out of my hands and you two were done as friends. Carter here thought the rumor about him and Janelle would certainly make you mad at her and then the two of you would start spending more time with each other. The pour kid only wanted you in his pants.” Then it happened. The anger Blake took in with all of his words turned into the big, strong punch in the face. Dean was out cold with the punch she sent him. I couldn’t help but fall to the ground and laugh.

Seeing that made my day a whole lot better. Blake turned around and shook her hand off. She saw what state I was in and then she started laughing. It quickly faltered though when we heard someone’s groan in pain. We turned to see Zacky walking away with a satisfied look after he had just punched Carter and Blake just smirked at him and asked, “Are you better now?”

“Much.” He smiled and then pecked her on the lips. I smiled and leaned into my boyfriend’s side watching how in love my best friend was. I’m proud that she found someone, but when I looked over at Matt who was looking at the ground in shame I couldn’t help the thoughts going through my mind. Is Matt jealous?

But I shook it off when I heard my name being angrily called out by my mother, “Janelle Cassadee Tyler!” I turned and gave her a quizzical look but she continued to speak, “Why on earth are you out here? You haven’t even said one word to your father or me since you’ve been here. Your brother would be so angry with you since you’re not with us. How could you even be laughing out here when we’re grieving inside? It’s like you don’t even care that your brother is dead.” And that’s when all my anger spilled out to her.

“You’re kidding right? I don’t care that my brother was killed in a car accident? I don’t care that I was in the hospital holding onto his hand, begging him not to leave me while he only had a few minutes left in him? You’re my own mother and you’re the one telling me, you’re daughter, that she doesn’t care that her brother is dead?!”

“Don’t raise your voice with me young lady. If it weren’t for you teaching him how to be so reckless, we probably won’t even be here.” She scolded me. I didn’t even put up a fight with her because I was already broken. She just told me it was my fault he was dead and I couldn’t help but believe her. I taught my brother to rebel against my parents and for him to watch me go down, I basically dragged him with me. But when I heard Johnny start to speak, I started to listen, “I know it’s not my place, but I don’t think those weren't the right words to be saying to your daughter. You’ve both lost the same person that you’ve held dear to your hearts, and it’s not the time or place to be blaming Janie for the death of your son, when clearly it wasn’t her fault.”

My mother gave him a look of distaste and I could already tell that she didn’t like him, “And who might you be?”

“I’m Jonathan, Janelle’s boyfriend.” he said, sounding a bit more polite.

“Well, Jonathan I don’t think you understand”-

“Shut the fuck up you cold hearted bitch.” I heard Blake say from behind us. My mother hasn’t seen her in forever so obviously seeing her with me now is shocking to her. And since Blake’s changed her appearance over the years, my mother probably didn’t ever recognize her.

“Blake, is that you?”

“Yes, it’s me. And I’ve put up with two assholes today, and one of them I knocked out cold and most likely bruised my fucking hand. I don’t need to put up with you. So do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up. I’ll give you a few warnings. One, don’t talk to any of these guys like that, especially Johnny and my boyfriend, Zacky. Two, don’t talk to Janelle like that either. And finally, don’t talk to me like that. Got it?”

“Blake, what happened to you? You were such a sweet girl. I guess I was wrong about you. Janelle probably changed you to. I should’ve raised her better. What a waste of a perfect life she is.” My mother spoke as if I was never there. I narrowed my eyes at her this time, I couldn’t take it anymore, and I said to her, “Do you not hear yourself when you speak? It’s like I’m not even standing right in front of you… I’ve tried so hard to live up to your expectations, but I’ve failed every time. I failed you failed you when I stepped foot into high school. And I failed you when I graduated college and became a successful music producer. After I was gone, you put all that pressure on Jake. Now, I understand why he didn’t tell you and dad why he dropped out of college. He didn’t want to be treated the way you treat me. And I don’t blame him. You and dad are the worst fucking parents in the history books, and you just lost your only child.” I looked over at everyone with a sad look and said, “Can we please go now?” they all nodded and as we were turning around to head to the cars my mother called out, “What do you mean I lost my only child?”

I looked over at her and saw how pathetic she looked and I asked her something that I would never regret, “How does it feel that you’ve lost both your children?” Then I turned around without a second glance back at my mother. Tomorrow my brother is being buried and I’ll be there. I don’t care what that bitch has to say. She’s not my mother and if my father has something to say to me, then so be it. I’m here for my brother and not for them. That’s all it ever was to begin with.

Johnny drove me back to the hotel, where I found out we’ll all be staying at. When we walked into the room the first thing I did was collapse onto the bed face first. I was so stressed out that I just wanted to fall asleep right then and there. I felt someone crawl into bed with me and when I felt strong arms wrap around me I cuddled into the side of my boyfriend. He kissed my forehead and I said, “I’m sorry.”

“For what?” he asked.

“Everything. I hated you at my weakest moment and I pushed you away. I needed you more than anything and when I told you to leave me alone, you didn’t. All you wanted was to make sure I was okay even though you knew I wasn’t. I hurt you and I didn’t give a care in the world because I was selfish and worried more about myself. I should have taken you into thought. You’re my boyfriend and I messed everything up between us. I’m so sorry.”

Johnny sighed and kissed my forehead again. “As long as you’re safe and still with me, then everything is okay. I was scared when you wouldn’t answer your phone. You weren’t at your apartment and I just – I was just frightened that something could’ve happened to you. I love you with everything I have and if something would have happened to you, I don’t know where I’d be. Just please; please promise me that if anything bad ever happens to you that you’ll come to me. You won’t run from your problems. Okay?”

I looked up at my boyfriend and kissed his lips. When I pulled away and looked into his eyes I gave him a reassuring smile and promised him that I would go to him when something bad ever happens. We laid there for a while till Blake came in.

“Hey, do you guys want to get something to eat? I think bringing these fuckers to Portillo’s would satisfy their stomachs.” She joked.

I shook my head, “I’m not hungry right now, but if you can, will you bring me back a cake shake?” Blake nodded her head and added, “And a cheese fry?”

“Please and thank you.” I smiled. She rolled her eyes and looked over at Johnny, “I suppose you’ll be staying as well. Is there anything you would like or do you not know what they have there?”

Johnny rolled his eyes, “I’ve been there. As a matter of fact there’s one in Lounge Beach. I’ll have a beef sandwich dipped and one of those cake shakes. Thank you, Blake.”

“No problem. Bye guys. Remember no glove, no love.” She said as she walked away. I groaned and buried my head into Johnny’s neck. He laughed and kissed the top of my head.

“I really wish she didn’t say that.” I mumbled.

“But it’s Blake so it’s okay.”

I rolled my eyes and looked at him. I couldn’t argue with that. Blake has always said things like that. I sighed and then looked around. I looked down and noticed I was still in the outfit I wore to the funeral. Maybe I should take a shower?

I got up from where Johnny and I were laying and went over to my suitcase and pulled out my pajamas. “Where are you going?” Johnny asked as he walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his face in my neck. He started leaving small kisses on my collarbone and soon it turned into little bites. “I’m going to take a shower.” I said as if I were losing breath. I couldn’t help it though, this felt so good. He started moving his lips, traveling up my neck and when he hit my sweet spot I couldn’t control the soft moan that escaped my lips. I felt Johnny smile against my skin and mumble, “Do you mind if I join you?”

Then I realized what was happening. I tensed up a bit and turned into this shy girl. I started to blush and turned around to face Johnny. He looked into my eyes and got the hint by how nervous I looked, “We don’t have to if you’re not ready.”

“Johnny, it’s not like I’ve never had sex before. It’s just that you’re the first boy I actually feel something with.” I admitted to him. He smiled and kissed me sweetly. “Then why not go for it? I love you so much and I know you love me the same. But I understand if you’d want to wait.”

I nodded my head and kissed him on the lips, “How about we take it slow? We can take a shower together, but no sex. I’d rather not do it now since we’re in a hotel room and not even if the safety of one of our houses.” He kissed my cheek and as he did it I added, “Plus, Blake or the guys could walk in, and no one wants that to happen.” Johnny laughed, “I agree. Now, let’s go freshen up.”

Johnny picked me up in bridal style and I couldn’t help but laugh. He was so cheesy, but I love every single detail of him. Johnny brought us into the bathroom and shut the door with his foot as he set me down. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. I looked into his eyes and smiled. He did the same and leaned in to kiss me but before he did he said, “I love you.”

We started making out and then eventually started taking each others clothes off. One by one, our clothes scattered across the floor. Johnny backed my up to the side of the tub and only disconnected our lips for a second while he turned on the shower. As he did this I decided to look around but my gaze landed on the hard member between his legs. I looked up at him and giggled. When he looked at me confused I pointed down and said, “I’m guessing your friend got excited?”

He rolled his eyes with a smirk, “Not my fault.”

I laughed and got in the shower with him following behind. Instantly our lips connected and the warm water was pouring down on us. I grabbed the shampoo and scrubbed it into Johnny's head while he did the same. Then, we worked with the conditioner. Afterwards, we started to clean every single part of each other's bodies.

I pulled his hands away from my body and he gave me a sorry look as if to say he was sorry if he was going too far too fast. I rolled my eyes and ran my hands all over his torso while my mouth worked on his. Johnny's hands soon found my wet pussy, and it wasn't only wet from the water. I felt him smile when he realized how wet I was. But in my defense, I haven't gotten it in with a guy in such a long time. My body was practically screaming to get with Johnny.

He pulled away as he rubbed his thumb on my nub. I moaned with pleasure instantly. "Janie, you're so wet!" He gruffed. I noticed that his tone dropped with lust. I felt my cheeks go red at his comment. "Don't worry babe, it's a good thing." With that, he stuck three of his fingers into me.

There was an instant yelp from my mouth. Johnny chuckled as he pumped his fingers in and out of me. I closed my eyes with bliss as I wrapped my arms around his waist. I pulled him close to my begging body and I felt his rock hard member touch my stomach area. I leaned up and kissed Johnny roughly on his lips, inviting my tongue into his mouth. It was his turn to moan.

I got an idea as I pulled away to moan at his actions. His fingers felt so good inside of me, it's crazy. I want to give him as much pleasure as he is giving me. So, I grabbed his dick into both of my hands. My boyfriend instantly groaned and I couldn't help but silently scream his name as I felt myself getting close to the edge.

I brought my hands up and down on his cock while he worked on my vagina. Every time Johnny touched my clit, I rubbed his tip to give him the same chills he was giving me. Soon he brought me over the edge and I came all over his hand while screaming his name. Johnny couldn't help but smile as he licked his hand clean. I smiled shyly but I continued to pump his shaft. I felt Johnny wrap his arms around me as he moaned slightly against my shoulder.

I pumped him for a while longer before he reached his limit and came all over my hands. I couldn't help but moan with him as the gooey, warm substance filled my cupped hands. After he was done, I drank the cum that filled my hands. Johnny groaned with pleasure at watching me drink something that came from his penis. I couldn't help but blush.

We got out of the shower and dried each other with the big, fluffy white towels the hotel provided. We also dressed each other before walking out into the room. I collapsed onto the bed while Johnny went back into the bathroom to use the restroom.

Right then and there, Blake and Zack walked into my hotel room. Both of them were carrying Portillo's carry out bags. I jumped up and grabbed the bags from their hands as they set our drinks on the bedside table.

"Yummy!" I exclaimed as I drank my cake shake. I looked up at Blake and she smiled. But it wasn't an ordinary smile; her smile told me that she knew I just basically slept with Johnny. I felt myself blush as I darted my eyes to the floor, feeling embarrassed.

"Zacky, let's get back to our hotel room." Suggested Blake as she started to pull Zee to the door. "But why? I wanna stay to talk with Johnny." He obviously didn't notice what happened between me and Johnny while Blake did. "No, sweetie, you can tell him tomorrow. Let's just go to our room." Zack didn't offer any other kind of trouble and obliged to her. As she was walking out of the room, I noticed Blake give me a wink with a smile. I knew I owed her big time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's taken so long. Honestly, it's hard to update this story. And I'm so terribly sorry.
I really just want to get every story over with because of how long I've been working on them. But I'm happy that some of you haven't given up faith in us<3

This chapter literally took a month to write. I'm not going to lie. It was fucking hard. Writers block sucks monkey butt :P

Outfits:
Funeral

Oh, and if you'd like i have other stories that some of you might like. Here are the links.

Memories - Alex Gaskarth
Speak Now - John O'Callaghan (Completed) <--- 5 chapters!
You Left Me - The Maine and All Time Low <--- just starting. Sequel to Speak Now!

ENJOY!
Comment and Subscribe Please<3!
Don't lose faith in us!

-- Jenna♥

ps. Thank you Bryanna for the wonderful help with this chapter. Wouldn't have been updated without your help babe (;