Status: Active - Writing

Forgotten Faces

Silly Little Hoes

I'm so glad Zacky asked me to come on tour with him! He is legit so sexy while onstage! I mean, my body is ready for him once his sweaty ass comes offstage!

Yeah, I want to go home already to my bed but Zack wants me to meet this girl that Johnny has a thing with. I guess he is asking her out today? Pretty sure! Good luck to her! He is a fucked up partier!

It's a pretty night tonight and I'm really tired. I just want to start heading back to Huntington Beach and either collapse into my bed or Zack's. My boyfriend of five months now; he is in the band Avenged Sevenfold; they are talented in many ways. I love them all!

Well it's about one in the morning and I'm starting to get sleepy; I can stay up later with either Monster, coffee, sex, or alcohol. I have like all of those options but I just need some sleep tonight. All I want is to get home and snuggle with my boyfriend! I'm a dork.

"Babe, I know you're tired but you have to meet her! You guys will be the best of friends!" Zack told me while he kissed the top of my head.

I pouted. "I have enough friends."

"Quit being like that! It's a happy day for Johnny!"

I pushed him and he fell onto a leather chair and I plopped onto his lap. He made a weird "oomph" noise as he fell. He smiled at me.

"You are a dork, you know that?"

I nodded as I laid my head on his chest.

"Not to mention, you like things your way and no other."

I smiled. What a dick.

"When we get back home," I started. "Whose house are we going to? I was thinking yours and then we can just drive to my place in the morning and put shit away, after we get your stuff done."

Zee rolled his eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"See, if you lived with me then your stuff would go in our house! No need for these silly conversations!"

I scoffed. He knew how I felt! I got up from his lap and sat by the door on the floor.

He got up and sat by me, I turned away.

"Ok, ok. That wasn't nice, sorry."

I turned to look into his jade eyes. "You know how I feel about moving in with you. We have to be dating for at least one year and I already took the big step of moving closer to you."

He hugged me. "Don't worry about it! In seven months we will be living under the same roof and laugh at this silly fight!" I smiled.

"How do you know we will still be dating?" my heart ached just thinking of that.

He looked flabbergasted. "Well, I know we are still going to be together because we are a perfect match and I'm not dumb enough to break up with you! You have everything I wish in a girl, Blake. So just don't think like that!"

He knows how to make my day.

Image


"Johnny it's like two in the morning! Where is this hoe?!" I yelled at Mr. Christ.

"She is coming, damn. Get off of your period, Blake." he spat at my direction. "She's not a hoe, so don't even go there."

I rolled my eyes. This kid is too sensitive! I swear. He knows how I am when I'm cranky. I walked over to him and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"Oh calm yourself! You know how I am when I'm cranky! I'm also anxious to get home!"

"Yeah, I know. We're all tired. I don't know where she is!"

"She'll be here soon; she just wants to be fashionably late! Every girl likes that!"

He nodded thoughtfully and walked over to a chair and started texting, probably that girl. First impressions matter and so far she isn't on my high list of people. Ugh, I hate waiting! I'm really impatient.

I went back into the bus and Matt was playing his video games with Jimmy while Haner was on the phone with Michelle, probably. I have no idea where my man is.

"Blake! Come and play!" yelled a buzzed Jimmy.

I told him no and he begged me. He just wants me to play because I suck and always say how I can kick his ass at everything. I'm competitive.

He finally gave up because Matt took the chance to start beating James' character's ass while he was talking to me. They were playing some boxing game on Xbox.

I looked around the bus for Zee and I gave up after I did a poor job on my search party for him. I was walking past the bathroom again when I noticed the shower was running. He was showering!

I smiled and quickly glanced around to make sure no one as looking or near. I opened the bathroom door and jumped in before shutting the door silently. I should be a ninja. Definitely!

"Who's in here? Can I shower in peace?"

I took off my shirt while he was talking and now I was working on my pants. Once they were off, I took off my bra and thong and cleared my throat.

"Seriously, Matt, get out of here!"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, because Matt, the one with the horse cock, wants to come in here and see your puny little cock."

Zack quickly pulled back the curtains and when he saw me...let's just say there wasn't wood in that bathroom before.

I giggled at him and hopped inside the tiny shower with him. He had a devil grin.

"How do you know Matt has a horse cock?" he asked curiously.

"I can tell," I said as I got my hair wet. "When I met you, I knew your dick was small...and I was correct."

He leaned in and kissed me. Zacky loves it when I joke with him, not really. He probably kissed me because he wanted me to shut up; he can't take the truth.

I pulled away and grabbed the loofa he and I share and lathered it up with some body wash. Then I started to get his body clean with it, I rubbed it over his skin in small circles. I scrubbed him from top to bottom. He is probably the cleanest man in this city now!

"Don't stop," he whispered.

"It's my turn, babe"

He took the loofa from me and worked on my skin. He never presses hard with the loofa when he scrubs me clean, he acts as if I'm a dainty flower. How cute!

Before I knew it, he was done. I looked up and his pierced lips were in a gigantic smile. I leaned up and kissed him. He is a great kisser!

We probably kissed for the next five minutes and started to get touchy right before somebody knocked on the door.

Zack pulled away and yelled, "I'll be out in a few!"

I looked up and opened the curtain to jump out of the shower. Zee turned off the water and got out as well. He grabbed a fluffy white towel and patted my body dry. I grabbed a fluffy blue towel and patted his whole body dry as well.

"I still need my lotion," I reminded him.

He grabbed it from the bottom of the sink and poured some out onto his palm and rubbed it in. Then, he lathered my body with the scented substance. All over my body he put it, even my "hard to reach areas."

"Do me," he whispered into my ear as he rubbed my neck with the lotion.

I rubbed the lotion into my hands and worked on him. I started from top to bottom, front to back. He isn't that puny, actually. I just like to give him a hard time about it.

Then I bent down for my bra and thong, I quickly slipped on my thong and Baker took my bra and waited for me to put my arms through the holes in which they belong, then he hooked it up on the back.

I grabbed his clean black boxers and helped him into them. Once they were on I grabbed his shirt to help him into that as well, but he shook his head and took it from my hands, then slipped it over my head. I put my arms through the sleeves and it was now a dress for me. I smiled.

He put on his pants and grabbed our dirty clothes while I grabbed the towels then opened the door.

We stepped out and I hung the towels on the back of the bathroom door while he put the dirty clothes in a plastic bag next to his luggage.

I went to my little gathering of clothes and picked out a fresh pair of Victoria Secret underwear and Pink yoga bottoms and walked back into the bathroom to put them on.

When I walked back out Zack was grabbing a Misfits shirt and pulling it over his head. I smiled and put my stuff away. Baker was now brushing his fairly long, black hair and I decided I should do the same.

Brian came by to use the restroom and he looked up at us before going in and he suddenly stopped with the door wide open.

"Weren't you just showering, Zack?" he asked.

"Yeah,” he said, confused.

Where is this going?

"Then why is your hair wet, Blake?" he asked me.

Damn it.

I looked up at Brian and he had a smug smile. I shot him a glare and he laughed before continuing to go do his bathroom business.

Zack just laughed and started to walk towards the front of the bus, he slapped my ass on his way. I jumped.

"Matt, when is that chick going to get here?!" I asked impatiently as I followed Zacky.

"I don't know. But she sounds nice so you should be too."

I became defensive after that comment.

"What do you mean?! I am nice! I'm just impatient and tired as shit! Ok, I am tired of being in this bus with all these boys!" I told him. "Yeah, being with my boyfriend is worth it, and you guys, but I'm homesick and I haven't drank at all yet. So I am cranky."

Matt just shook his head and smiled up at me. I can't be made at Dimples here! He makes it quite difficult!

"She's here!" yelled Johnny from outside.

"Finally, she took long enough!" I yelled back as I got up.

Everyone started to pile out of the bus; I didn't move so Zack waited for me.

"What now?" he asked me.

"Go on. I just want to get a sweater," I told him. He shrugged in response and walked out the door.

I don't really want a coat; I just want to stall because she can wait since I had to. Plus, I want to see how she looks before I get out there.

I am very picky on my group and who decides they want to join. Plus, I like to get even with everybody and I usually strike four times as hard. But like Matt said, I should be nice to her. Everyone says that I'd like her and we'd be the best of friends so maybe she deserves me to be polite to her, at least. If she's rude to me though, then there will be a problem between us. I stand my ground, let's see if she can.

Yeah, I'm probably sounding like a dick right now but I'm tired and I don't really care if I sound nice. I'll just try to be nice to her face.

I went outside and no one was there. What the hell? I went inside the building in which the guys just played here in Laguna. I walked around to the back of the stage and they were all there.

"Hurry up, already!" yelled Jimmy.

I rolled my eyes and went to go stand next to Zacky and Jimmy. Matt handed me a Heineken and I sipped it.

"Where's the hoe?" I asked.

Zacky rolled his eyes at me and Jimmy chuckled as he drank some beer. Brian just scoffed.

"What happened to being nice?" asked Matt.

I rolled my eyes. "I'll be nice after two more of these beers."

"And you are dating her because...?" Matt asked Zee.

Zacky shrugged. "I don't know. She's ok in the sack."

These guys are douches, legit.

"What happened to being nice?" I asked Sanders.

He rolled his eyes at my comment.

"But legit, where is she? I came here because you guys asked me to stay and meet her instead of going home. Now, where is she?"

"Johnny is asking her out. If you ask me, it's a pretty cheesy way he's doing it," Brian informed me.

What a dork.

"So, they aren't even dating and I still have to meet her? What if she says no? That'll just be awkward!"

"Blake, just wish for the best," said James.

Ugh, so much is expected of me. Too much work. I'm really lazy.

I chugged the rest of my beer and took the Gentleman Jack from Zacky and chugged some. Everyone just looked at me.

"Babe, are you ok?"

"Yeah, babe, I just need to start to drink right now."

Zacky nodded his head and sipped his Tennessee Whiskey.

"You are fucked up if you need to drink just to meet some new girl," said Jimmy.

He's right; I mean this kid knows me really well! When I moved from Illinois to California, I met his mother who introduced us and we've been friends since! I was fresh out of high school but I'm just about Johnny's age so Jimmy was a few years older.

He and I hung out a lot and he let me crash with him until I had a place to live (what a sweetheart!). He had band practice a lot but I was always busy working so I never cared. Then about a year after being friends with Jimmy is when I finally met the rest of the band. I already listened to them because of James and then we all became friends. Zack and I always sort of had a thing; we even had sex a few times before we started dating five months ago. But we're all buds!

"Yeah, I know that. Don't judge me, James, only God will!"

"What about Christ? Johnny Christ?" asked Brian.

I pondered it for a bit before I shook my head. "No, that bitch made me cranky and stay here longer then I wanted."

I sat down on the floor and drank my whiskey. I am getting buzzed from Jack Daniels and Heineken! Hmm, I'll be in a good mood when I meet this girl!

"Guys, she said yeah! We're dating now!" yelled an excited Johnny. He walked to the group with a blonde girl, about my age, holding his hand. She was pretty. She also seemed vaguely familiar. Maybe I saw her outside or sometime on my days of being out and about everywhere.

I stood up and Zack wrapped his arm around my waist.

"This is Janelle everyone," Johnny introduced. That's a pretty name, suits her.

She smiled and Johnny went down the line and introduced everyone: Brian, Jimmy, Matt, and Zee all said hello and shook her hand as I just stared at her. Damn, where do I know her from?!

"...and this is Zacky's girlfriend," Johnny said as he gestured towards me. I smiled brightly and shook her hand.

"Hi," she said.

"Hola, my name is Blake, nice to meet you."

She looked at me shocked and then her face turned sour and she glared at me. The fuck is her problem?

"Blake? Blake Walker?" she asked tartly.

"Yeah, how the fuck do you know my last name?"

Everyone just stood back and watched intently as this showdown happened.

"Surprised you don't remember me. I'm Janelle Tyler, the one you went to high school with. The one who used to be your best friend, before you became a slut that is," she said as if I was scum on the bottom of her shoe.

My eyes popped out as I stared at this stupid bitch yet again. I gave her a dirty look.

"Who are you calling a slut? As I recall, you slept with my good friend whom I liked for a long time. And here you are again, coincidentally dating a good friend of mine. Are you too late to get to Zacky, huh hoe bag?”

"Yeah, I'm a hoe. You're the one to talk. You fooled around with my boyfriend for two months behind my back!"

I scoffed.

"And-" she continued before getting cut off.

"Whoa, ladies, why don't we just talk this out?" suggested James.

I turned and glared at him. He knew to shut up.

"Why would I fool around with Dean? He cheated on you for two months then dumped you. You caused that yourself, I did jack shit," I told this thing standing near me.

"You were the one fucking him! You're held more responsible toward this. You kept it a secret from me and just did it anyway knowing that when I found out, it would hurt me," she screamed at me.

Oh I loathe her. Her hair should be fucking red and blond, not pink and blond; the spawn of Satan should like her father's favorite color too!

"Okay. Well, bitch you should shut the fuck up and respect me while you are with me and my friends. Plus, quit accusing me of shit I didn't do. I was only interested in one guy at the time and that was Carter. Remember him? Yeah, he was the one you fucked behind my back while you had a boyfriend. So, don't try and sit here telling me that I'm a hoe when you deny being one."

"Why should I respect someone who ruined me? You never denied sleeping with Dean until now and I've always denied sleeping with Carter. But then again, you never took thought into what I had to say because everything was about you," she said with distaste.

That pissed me off to the last straw. I jumped on her and she fell to the floor with me straddling her. She screamed and I started to swing and I felt my fists touch her skin. She clawed at me and pulled my hair and got a few blows at my stomach.

"I shouldn't have had to deny it! You should have known! You never even asked me! You just like to live in drama so you believed in the rumors!" I screamed while swinging. "I wasn't even conceited! Ok, I listened and cared but you took it for granted!"

Zacky, Jimmy, and Matt all had to drag me off of her while Brian and Johnny pulled her away from my grasp and helped her up. She looked banged up and pissed; good.

Brian and Johnny apologized for my behavior.

"That was just a sample! Come and get more, bitch! I'm here! I thought you were a bad bitch!" I yelled as they dragged me back to the bus.

"What is wrong with you?" asked Zack when we were in the bus and I was sitting.

I glared at him.

"I thought you were going to be nice," mumbled Matt.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, take her side! When you guys have known me for years! You don't even know the damn story! Fuck all of you," I said in a disgusted voice.

Jimmy was sitting next to me and he put his arm around my shoulder. "I didn't say shit!"

I huffed and pushed his arm away.

"Blake, I've never seen this side of you! Why are you acting like a crazy bitch?!" yelled Zacky.

I looked up at him. That hurt, a lot.

"You know what, Zachary? Fuck you. Don't talk to me. Go and see if fucking Janelle is ok! Then have sex with her while you're at it! She opens her legs for anyone!" I yelled with tears dripping from my eyes.

I got up and ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I started to ball my eyes out. How could Zack call me a bitch? I'm his girlfriend! That just hurt really badly.

Someone knocked on the door. I ignored it and continued to cry.

"Babe, it's me. You know I didn't mean to call you a bitch. I just don't like to see your bad side, it upsets me. I usually don't see you act that way and when you attacked her, I just got disappointed that you couldn't control yourself. Please let me in, babe."

I cried harder and ignored my boyfriend outside of the door pleading for me to open it.

I wiped my eyes with my arm and I noticed that my knuckles were bleeding, I didn't think I punched her with that much force to cause myself to bleed...I have anger problems.

A second knock at the door came. I waited to see who dared to knock.

"Blake? Open up. We weren't taking her side; we just think that you didn't have to pounce on her like that. It's not fair to Johnny. He really likes this girl, even if you don't. I know that doesn't make you happy but it's the truth. Open up, talk to me," pleaded Matt.

I hugged the toilet and wiped my nose with toilet paper.

A few more minutes passed before a third knock came from outside the door.

"Blake, I've seen you do worse than that so that’s why I didn't say anything. You actually held yourself in, somewhat. You know that Zack didn't mean what he said and the three of us weren't taking her side. We just think that if you two didn't start fighting then you could have talked it out, possibly." Jimmy is the only one I actually want to open the door for. He has seen me at some of my lowest points.

"Open up and talk to me. I don't like you being in there alone when you're this upset. The guys are in the front of the bus so it would just be us talking, if you let me in," he continued.

I thought about it. I don't want to talk to anyone about how I felt right now. But I want to go home and if I do, then Zachary will probably just let himself inside my house in the morning and force me to talk to him. He has a key but I don't want to speak to him right now.

Jimmy can take me to his house...he knows that I don't like to open up right after shit happens and that I open up at my own pace so he'd be my best bet.

I opened the door and he ran in and closed the door behind him and locked it.

I cried harder when I saw him. He just sat down and hugged me while shushing me.

After a few minutes of this, he spoke. "What do you want to do?"

I looked up at his beautiful blue eyes and he wiped the tears off of my face with his thumb while he waited.

"I want to go home and sleep after having some drinks."

He nodded. "You know Zee will come to your house tomorrow if you don't talk to him tonight whether you like it or not."

I nodded. God, why can't I just be left alone?

"Can you go out there and tell them I'm going home with you? So, I'll be fine and won't do anything stupid. Also be sure to tell Zacky to leave me alone until I'm ready to talk," I stated to James. "Tell them not to ambush me when I get out, either."

Jimmy nodded and got up and left the bathroom to tell the other guys. He came back and got me and I got out and gathered my things. When I had it all, James helped me carry it to my car. Matt watched us and Zack had his head in his hands. Brian just waved at me.

I went back to get my other stuff and on my way out, Brian got up and gave me a hug.

"Call me tomorrow," he whispered in my ear before pulling away.

I nodded and smiled at him before leaving. When I closed the trunk to my car, I cried again. I took a breath in and pulled it together before sitting in the driver seat of my 2011 Nissan Cube. It was a steel gray with matching interior.

I drove out of the parking lot here in Laguna towards Huntington Beach with Jimmy behind me.

We drove all the way to my house and it was about 3:30 in the morning when we got there. We had a couple of drinks and some shots before we called it a night. I got him some extra sheets, blankets, and a pillow so he could sleep on the couch before I took off the shirt I was wearing and my pants in my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and went under the covers of my bed before I passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this chapter. ♥
This is in my character's POV; Blake.

Jenna started off in a wonderful way and I hope I did as well. If you read you should comment and tell us what you think of it so far. If you like it, please subscribe. (: