Status: Active - Writing

Forgotten Faces

Beer, Liquor, and Booze

I woke up around one in the afternoon the next day. I put on the shirt I was wearing last night and walked out of my room into my living room/ kitchen. I live in a condo, its big enough for me.

Jimmy wasn't there when I woke up. Where the hell did he go? I went into the kitchen and there was a note on the fridge. It read, "Blake, I woke up around twelve and you were still asleep so I decided I should go home and see my wife and visit with her. If anything goes wrong then call me! I'm here when you're ready to talk. -Jimmy."

I threw the note away and sighed. Well, now I have to drink alone...I usually don't drink until it's at least six but I am sort of depressed. Fuck my life.

I had pain in my stomach area, I lifted my shirt and there were some ugly bruises. I hate bruising easily, it doesn't come in handy. I took some Advil and put Neosporin over it.

The doorbell rang. I went to the door and looked through the peephole, it was the mailman. I unlocked the locks then opened the door. He was a cheerful, young white guy with a nice firm bottom that I often stare at.

"Delivery," he said with a bright smile.

He was carrying a ton of red roses, Zacky. I took them and placed them in my kitchen then walked back to sign the paper he had. He walked away and I found myself staring at his bottom.

I know it doesn't bother Zacky if I do so because he always has hoes flinging themselves on him so I am allowed to stare since I deal with that; as long as I don't flirt or touch same with him.

I went back to the kitchen after locking my door again and stared at the roses. I sighed and saw that there was a card. I picked it up and opened it. It said, "Babe, I don't like that I hurt you and it hurts me that I did so. I miss you and I was really upset that I woke up and you weren't next to me. Please get back to me soon. I'm worried and really sorry. Love, Zack."

I stared at it and threw the card on the counter. I feel like I'm being smothered! I shook my head and grabbed a vase from under the sink and put the roses in and filled it with water. The beautiful red roses went on my coffee table in my living room.

I went and took a nice cold shower for the next hour and when I got out I dried my hair and body. I walked into my bedroom, with only a towel covering me, to find some clothes. I grabbed a white bra, white tank top, underwear, and some pink sweat pants. A shitty outfit for a shitty day was what went through my head when I topped my outfit off with a sloppy bun.

It's already one thirty in the afternoon, half my day is gone.

I looked at my knuckles and there were cuts so I put some rubbing alcohol over them and decided I should call Brian now.

I reached for my house phone and dialed his house number. It was picked up on the third ring.

"Hello?" said a woman, Michelle.

"Hey, Chelle, Brian wanted me to call him today. Is he home?"

"Oh, it's Blake! Hello! I've missed you, chic!"

I smiled. "I missed your sexy ass too."

"You're too sweet. Oh, here's Brian. Talk to you later, bye!"

"Hello?" said a happy Brian.

"So, I'm calling you, now what?" I said going straight to the point.

"Are you ok? I mean, I heard what Zack said, you know he didn't mean it."

I groaned. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Understood, you want to get a bite to eat?" he asked.

I thought about it.

"No, I think I'm just going to pick up some liquor at the store and a pack of smokes and stay in here until I feel sociable."

"You can't hide from everything, Blake. You need to talk to all of us and soon about what
happened."

"Nice chat," I said sarcastically. "I needed this pep talk, bye." I hung up.

I stayed true to my word and went to the store and bought two tubs of ice cream, one mint chocolate chip and the other rainbow sherbet. I also bought three bottles of Jack, one Smirnoff, a case of Heineken, and a bottle of Bacardi. I also bought two packs of Marlboro cigarettes. I went home and began to drink.

I started off with the Heineken and after two I went to the balcony to smoke two smokes. Then went to my Smirnoff, once that was half gone I had some Jack Daniels. I only drank a fourth of that before I started to cry. I need help. I smoked three more cigarettes and went inside to cry so my neighbors wouldn't complain.

I finished my Smirnoff and then picked up the phone and dialed Zack's number. He picked up on the second ring.

"Blake?" he asked excitedly.

That made my head hurt.

"Babe, can you come over now? I'm drunk and I need someone before I do something stupid. Bring some pain pills," I said while slurring my words. I'll be lucky if he caught half of what I just said.

"Of course, I'm leaving now! Don't do anything stupid, Blake," he warned.

"Mhm-hmm," I mumbled before hanging up.

I pulled myself up from the floor and started to walk to my kitchen to get my Jack but I stumbled and fell. That hurt. Tears filled my eyes but I got up and lasted enough to reach a seat in my kitchen right next to my Jack. I sat and drank until Zee arrived.

He let himself in, good. I probably wouldn't have made it to the door. He went straight to me and I chugged the rest of the Jack right before he got to me. He hugged me and kissed my cheek. This felt somewhat right.

He took the empty bottle of Jack from me and threw it away, along with the empty Smirnoff bottle and Heinekens as well. He took the rest of the Jack and Heinekens and put it out of my grasp. He shook his head with distaste the whole time.

"Don't drink this hard alone, Blake. Especially when you're upset, I know how you get. I don't want you to get hurt," he told me with concern.

I nodded. "Do you have pain pills?"

He pulled a bottle out of his pocket, I reached for it but he moved them from my grasp.

"No, I'm giving you two and only two. You don't need to overdose," he said as he got me a bottle of water from my fridge. He handed it to me and dropped two pills into my palm. I plopped them into my mouth and downed some water with it.

"Babe, I'm sorry I said that," Zee said as he helped me up.

"It’s ok, I've done worse but I just got too pissed and couldn't hold it in. My knuckles are scratched up," I told my boyfriend as he helped me into my room.

He took off my tank and my pants as well. He looked me over and closed his eyes before leading me to my bed. He helped me into it and tucked me in. He turned to leave but I grabbed his arm.

"No, stay here with me," I mumbled.

He nodded and got into bed with me. He wrapped his arms around my body as I turned to face him. I looked up and his face was right above mine. I smiled. I leaned up and kissed him, he didn't object but began moving his mouth in a nice rhythmic way that I tried to keep up with. He started to tease me because I was trying to get my tongue into his mouth but he kept objecting. Finally, he gave my pleading tongue entrance. He smiled through our kiss and so did I.

I moved my hands from his chest to his pants. I hadn't noticed till now that he was in his boxers, he probably took his pants off before getting into bed with me. I opened his boxers and started to reach my hand in them but Zack grabbed my hand before I could. He pulled away and shook his head. I was confused.

"No, you're drunk. I'm not going to have sex or intercourse with you; I'm not going to have my way with you when you won't remember it in the morning."

I puppy pouted and he chuckled. He leaned in and gave me a smooch. I wanted more from my boyfriend. I pulled away and scooted closer to him. I leaned my head into his chest and he wrapped his arms around my body protectively. I fell asleep while he moved his fingers in circles on my lower back.

Image


I woke up in the middle of the night and Zacky had his arms around me. I smiled and snuggled next to him, he moved his hand from my waist down to my inner thigh. Well, even when he is passed out he is a player!

I laughed and got up and moved his hands to his side without disturbing his slumber. I then straddled him and took off his boxers; he still didn't wake up! I kissed him and he kissed back, he was awake now.

"Hello there," he said when I pulled away.

I gave him a wink and he laughed.

"Babe, you know you're naked now?" I asked.

He moved his head to the side to look and then smiled up at me.

"You are a sound sleeper, you know that?"

"And you snore!"

I was pulled back. "Well, then you don't have to sleep with me. There's a couch."

He leaned his head up and kissed me.

"So, you're saying we can do it on the couch?"

I thought for a minute before nodding.

"What about the bathroom floor?"

I laughed. "Odd place but I don't see why not."

"What are we waiting for?" he asked me.

"For starters, to get in the mood," I reminded him.

He rolled his eyes before saying, "You are sitting on my stomach so obviously you can't see that I'm in the mood."

I looked behind me and down, he sure was in the mood. I turned back around and giggled. I tend to giggle when I’m nervous, or if it’s funny.

I leaned down and kissed him, he worked on getting my bra off and then my underwear. We sure do move fast. I put my hands on his chest and moved them up and down his tattoos. Before he knew it, my hands went down south and grabbed him. He gasped from under our kiss, I smiled. I loved feeling his snake bites pressed against my lips.

I moved my hand in a nice even, rhythmic way before I got faster and faster. I felt liquid before slowing down and then stopping. Zack moved from my lips to my neck, he began sucking on it and I moaned. He nibbled a little and I flinched.

Zacky pushed me off of him on the other side of the bed, now he was the one on top. I smiled up at him and kissed his juicy lips. He moved his hands south this time. I gasped sharply when he stuck two fingers in me; he moved in a slow pace to prepare me for when he moved incredibly fast. I moaned a little when he added two more fingers.

I suddenly felt wet where he was focusing on with his whole fist now. I moaned. He finally went slower and then pulled out. His fingers were slippery but he didn't care. He brought his mouth down between my legs. I screamed a little.

His tongue was not only talented in kissing. I smiled and closed my eyes until he stopped, I was disappointed. I saw Zacky's head come up and then he crawled up and kissed me. I tasted my liquids in my mouth now but I didn't care. I sucked on his lips and bit them a little. He moaned at that.

He smiled as I moved down to his chest and bit his perfectly round nipple. I sucked on it.

"Bite," he said hoarsely.

I did as he told me and he gasped slightly.

I moved back up and we kissed for a very long time.

I pulled away and looked up at the man in front of me. God, he is gorgeous. What did I do to be so blessed to have him? I had a big, broad smile and he just smiled back.

"Zack?"

"Hmm?" he said as he started to nibble at my ear.

"What if we weren't together?"

He stopped almost immediately and then looked at me. He thought for a bit.

"I would imagine that I'd be miserable. But I would know you because we both know Jimmy.
We would probably have sex every now and then, like we used to."

I nodded. "It wouldn't be the same though."

He nodded in agreement. "Blake, I have no idea what my life would be without you."

"Zachary James Baker, I love you. I know we haven't said it to each other yet but I had to say it. I know that I do, you're the reason I get up in the morning; you're why I don't hurt myself anymore. I understand if you don't feel the same way but I wanted you to know how I felt."

He looked down at me blankly; well it looked blankly with all the lights off.

"I love you too, Blake Madeline Walker. You mean the world to me and I never want to lose you. I can honestly say that I wouldn't want to continue living if you weren't with me. I'd be 100% lost and broken without you."

I cried when he said that. No one has ever said anything to me like that before and he said it with all sincerity. Zack leaned down and hugged me. I felt safe in his arms.

"Don't ever leave me," I whispered in his ears as I started to stop crying.

"I promise that I won't, I'll never leave you."

I hugged him tighter and closed my eyes. My life always turns out like this; something bad happens and then something absolutely wonderful happens. It's worth it, it really is.

Image


I woke up at nine in the morning to someone banging on my door. I groaned and put on Zack's shirt he was wearing yesterday (it was a Metallica shirt). I ran to the door and opened it quickly. Whoever it was, they were giving me a headache!

"What the hell took so long to answer the damn door?"

I rolled my eyes and stepped aside so that my friend could enter.

I closed the door and made some coffee for my company.

"It's early as hell, why are you here?" I asked as I politely offered them some coffee and they refused.

"Well, I haven't seen you in about four months and you are my best friend who didn't come see me yesterday. You could image how hurt and angry I am."

I went over to her and hugged her. "Oh, you are such a drama queen! You know that I love you! I was just in a bad mood yesterday," I told my best friend Ariel.

Of course she just had to know every detail so I told her. The whole time her red curls bounced around her gigantic boobs as she nodded, holding onto every word I said. She was very pretty; she was about 5"3 with pale skin, red hair, brown eyes, and her boobs are real.

Her personality consists of a total bad ass; she will call you out on anything even if it's me! She is stubborn and loves things her way, she will get her hands dirty, she will talk smack and do low blows, and she will hit you, if she doesn't like you then your life will be hell. But she is also sweet, smart, nice- if she likes you- considerate, a good listener, good sense of humor, loves music, doesn't judge a book by its cover, she gives good advice, gives second chances but that's it, and she will try to get along with you if it's necessary or important to someone who she cares about.

"First of all, she is a bitch! At first when you told me about her, I just thought you were over exaggerating but now I know you didn't! She's a total and utter dick sucker!" she told me. Did I mention she loves sexual preferences and sex itself? "I mean, I'll kick her ass if I see her!

People like that just piss me the hell off!"

I nodded in agreement as I poured myself more coffee.

She scoffed before continuing, "Zacky is such a dick, and he doesn't deserve you!"

I gave her a look because she was testing the waters for sharks and she was about to be
bitten by one. She doesn't like Zacky! She thinks that I can do better and he doesn't
understand me.

"Sorry," she said weakly. "But you know he shouldn't have said that to you, even if you two just had some amazing sex last night. I thank him for taking care of you while you were drunk but I would have done it as well! Without denying you some sex!"

I laughed. I also forgot to mention that she is bisexual and she has had a giant crush on me ever since she and I kissed while playing Spin the Bottle at a party; we were drunk!

"That's a shame that you didn't join us last night," Zee told Ariel while he walked in shirtless with his boxers on. He kissed my cheek and then got coffee.

Ariel narrowed her eyes at him. "Zack, it is time for you to leave. We are talking and you took her from me for four months, I think I deserve at least a day with Blake."

Zack sat next to her and shook his head. "No, she isn't leaving me. I need her to bone and she needs me to help her with that as well, who else would she use? You?" they fight all the time; cat and dogs I tell you!

"Ok, that's it Baker," warned Ariel as she stood up and banged her palms on the table.

Zack just looked up and chuckled at her. He is being such a tool. "What are you going to do, Evans?"

She slapped him and it made a big popping noise when their skin made contact. Zack didn't look upset; he just smirked up at her.

She made a move to hit him again so I stepped in and grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards me. Her body instantly relaxed, I know my best friend.

"Ok, Zack apologize to Ariel for being rude and then Ariel will apologize for hitting you," I told both of them sternly as I let go of Ariel.

"Sorry, dearest Ariel," Zack said with an innocent smile.

"I'm sorry," said my friend through gritted teeth.

"Good," I approved while smiling. "Now, Zacky, I am going to hang out with Ariel today and possibly have her stay the night with me or at her place. But if she stays here then I would like you to come as well. I want both of you!"

Ariel looked at me like I had seven heads and Zack made a puking noise. All I did was roll
my eyes at them.

"Why can't we let him stay home? He can go with that Janelle bitch, we don't need him."

She was walking on thin ice today.

"You say you understand her better than me yet you say something like that to her when she's upset. You are a good friend," Baker said sarcastically.

Evans looked at me and then instantly felt bad. She came over and hugged me and I hugged her back. "You know I didn't mean it, I'm sorry."

I pulled away and told her it was fine. We pulled away and she had a sad face on.

Zack got up and put his arms around my waist and pulling me close to his body before asking if I was ok. I nodded.

"You know I wouldn't go with Janelle and Ariel is just being a bitch," he told me while hugging me tighter.

I leaned up and kissed him, Ariel made a disgusted face as I did so. "I know you wouldn't. She's just being Ariel; it's ok because I still love her."

Zack let go of me and slapped my butt before going back to his seat.

Ariel groaned. "Can you not do that in front of me? She's my best friend and I don't want to see a douche bag touching her like that."

Zack got up, walked past Ariel, and stopped behind me. His hand was hovering over my butt-awkward, right -while she scowled at him. Ariel was about to say something but Zack grabbed my ass before she could protest.

"Seriously, Baker, do that in front of me again and you will regret it."

"What will you do, Evans?"

"Let's see, I can kick you in the balls or I can hit you again? I know where you live so I can egg it and teepee it. There are millions of fans who would love to know your address," she suggested.

I put my hands up and pulled away from Zacky. "Both of you stop it. Ariel, stop being mean and Zack, try to keep the touching to a minimal in front of her."

Zack groaned and sat down again. Ariel smiled triumphantly. They give me a headache.

"Go and get dressed so we can leave,” said my impatient best friend.

I groaned. "Just promise you won't talk while I'm gone?"

Ariel promised but Zack didn't say anything; I waited.

"How can I say anything to her if I'm going to go and help you?" he asked as he got up. He went to me and picked me up bridal style and carried me to the room and closed the door with his foot.

I giggled and kissed his check then said thanks. Zack set me down and I instantly got up to go to my walk-in closet.

What should I wear? Pants or some shorts? Definitely some pants, I picked out my best skinny jeans; they were skin tight. A shirt, tank, or what? I decided I should wear a nice, flattering corset; I wore a nice, tight fitting corset that was purple with black lace and a design going down my stomach. It made me look good and I felt pretty. I smiled and put on my black
wedges before walking back out.

Zack looked up at me and his jaw dropped. "You can't leave this place looking like that."

I grabbed my black pearl earrings and stuck them in my ears. I also put on my silver Hello Kitty necklace; her face was filled with diamonds and her bow had rubies while her eyes were silver with black paint and her nose was silver with yellow paint. It's cute.

"You can't leave because I'm not going to let you. You need to stay all day in this room with me," Zack informed me since I didn't ask why I couldn't leave the room.

I scoffed as I put on my makeup; black mascara, black eyeliner, black eye shadow (tons), light blush, lip gloss, and put on my Monroe.

I went to Zack for approval. He kissed me and I added tongue. We went on the bed we sucked face until Ariel knocked on the door.

I pulled away before calling out, "Hold up, I have to tease my hair!"

I pushed Zee off and went to the bathroom. I grabbed my teasing comb and my hairspray before I teased my bottom layer and then the rest. I used about half a can of hairspray right there. I touched up my lip gloss again and added a little more hairspray before deciding I was good. I grabbed my purse and kissed Zack again before running out the bedroom door. Ariel got up too and grabbed her purse while I grabbed my wallet, keys, and phone and stuffed them into my purse.

Then me and my best friend left my boyfriend inside my condo and left the building to get into her 2009 Nissan Altima; it was a sleek black.

Ariel and I went shopping, out to eat, to her place, and our most favorite thing to do- planking.
We planked on fire hydrants, cop cars, tables, and anywhere else you can think of; it was so much fun! We always have the best of times.

She and I went to Starbucks and my ex was working, Jesse, he gave us drinks on the house. He's a good guy; I was dating him while I lived with Jimmy but then he broke up with me about a month before I met Zack. Jesse and I are still friends, we hangout sometimes.

"Brian is having a barbecue today," I told Ariel casually, as I sipped my caramel flavored coffee beverage.

She slurped up some of her smoothie before answering me. "So? Are you inviting me?"

I nodded.

"Yeah, I'll go! I haven't seen the guys in such a long time!"

"Janelle is most likely going to be there..."

She choked on her drink and I had to pat her back until she put her hand up in order to tell me to stop it. She coughed for about two minutes.

"Why the hell would she be there?!"

I sighed. "She's dating Johnny now; obviously he's going to bring her along, even if her face is fucked up from me pummeling her to a pulp. I just don't want to go there with her being there, but I will if you go with me."

She thought for a minute. "Can I hit her?"

I rolled me eyes. "I don't like her, but I don't think that's the best of ideas; Johnny will be pissed at both of us and Zack too." she scoffed at that. "Plus, I don't want the guys thinking I brought you, Ariel Samantha Evans, to fight my battles for me.

"Fine, can I at least say something?"

I drank and motioned my hand for her to continue.

"If I hear her talk about you or me then I will call her out on it. Or if she tries to be nice to me then I'll be a bitch because I'm already being forced not to hit her, I don't want to be nice to her as well as not hitting her. One or the other," she compromised.

I sighed. "I guess that will be fine with me."

We went to my house to get ready and I called Zacky asking him if he'd pick us up. We would
be picked up in the hour.

Ariel and I just touched up our makeup and teased our hair to add the puff again and we were ready!

Zacky got to my place 40 minutes after we talked on the phone. He was wearing camouflage shorts and a Night Of The Living Dead shirt with some gym shoes.

"Let's go!" he called as he plopped down on my couch.

"We're ready to go," I said as I walked out and greeted Zack with a kiss.

"Ariel's coming too?"

I nodded and sat across from him.

"Why?"

I explained to him and when I was finally done, Ariel came out of my room.

"Babe, you never did tell me what happened with you and Janelle."

"Well, Janelle and I used to be the best of friends since we were little. Then the week of graduation, there was a party we went to and we got so wasted we didn't remember anything! Her boyfriend that she was dating throughout the whole year broke up with her the next day and she heard I was sleeping with him for two months behind her back and that’s why they broke up." I scoffed. He wasn't even cute, in my opinion.

"I heard she slept with one of my best friends named Carter and I liked him for as long as I knew him. He knew I liked him in junior high but he thought I got over it but I didn't. I was so pissed at her that I confronted her at school on Monday. She denied it but accused me if sleeping with her ex. I was already pissed at her and then she wanted to accuse me of something that never even crossed my mind.

"We hated each other. Her brother loved me but that's only because he liked me. Jake just got mad at Janelle because we weren't friends anymore and she didn't bring me over to the house. Her parents compared her to me because I was valedictorian and all Janelle cared about was partying. I loved partying but my parents pushed school a lot because they didn't want me to be jobless," I never really thanked them for that because I hate my parents and they legit made my life a living hell.

"She thought I turned her family against her but I didn't! Then at school she attacked me one day and we got into a full out fist fight (not our first) and we couldn't participate in the graduating ceremony because of her actions.

"People got mad at her because in their eyes I did nothing and she just went crazy, I didn't tell them anything about what had happened between us.

"I never told anyone her secrets but I remember hearing that her locker wasn't fully closed one day and her diary was in there. They didn't know whose locker it was until they started to read it and it spread like wild fire! Of course Janelle thought I told everyone her secrets and that I turned everyone against her but I didn't."

Zacky took it in. "I believe you," was all he said.

I waited for more.

"Do you think you guys can work it out?" he asked.

I thought for a moment. "I guess it is sort of childish of what we're fighting about but I don't see why. I don't see the point of doing that now when it should have been done so long ago. I mean, this girl ruined me. I never trusted anyone like that and she took it for granted. She ruined me giving my speech as valedictorian. I just don't like her, I have very strong feelings about her and they are negative."

My boyfriend and best friend nodded thoughtfully. They dropped the subject and we left my condo to the barbecue. It looks like only Val and Matt were there when we arrived.

All three of us walked in and just hung out with everyone who was there. It was real fun! Next to arrive was Jimmy and he came alone with no Leana. There was only one couple missing and that was Janelle and Johnny. They will be here any second.

I bit my lip with anticipation. I wasn't afraid of her but I just didn't know what was going to happen and I felt bad that the guys have to be in the middle of our drama. They don't deserve any of this, not even the slightest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to put up. D:
I was busy, I hope you all liked it though.
Yeah, I know it's a little sexual; I won't do it on the next few ! It's just because I'm reading these sexual books and now I'm doing it.
Subscribe ?:D

Blake's Shitty Day
Barbecue
Ariel

Jenna is up next; I hope it's good ! It almost always is.(;

Read my other Avenged fan-fic called Give Me a Shot to Remember