Status: Active - Writing

Forgotten Faces

Jealousy Is an Ugly Trait

I wonder when Leana will get here with the damn booze, I want to drink. I bet I sound like an alcoholic but I'm not, it just soothes me and I won't be too bad around Janelle.

Ariel is somehow buzzed and when she is, she is bitchier than usual. Beware Janelle!

I went over to Brian and hugged onto his arm. He turned over and smiled when he saw it was me. Haner hugged me back and kissed my cheek. I sighed.

"What's on your mind, Blake?"

I looked up into his warm eyes. "Nothing, I just feel bad, weird for me, huh?" I chuckled without humor. "I mean, Janelle pushed my buttons but I doubt pouncing was the answer for it. But you know how I am.

"I hate her being on my mind all the damn time! It's weird, I want to hate her but I still feel like she is still a part of me! I don't know what to do. We could be civil and possibly start talking again but I highly doubt she wants that and that we will have that same relationship."

Brian nodded thoughtfully before he put his drink on a table he had outside his house and then pulled me into a hug. "Well, talk to her. Maybe she wants to make amends as well. You won't know unless you try!"

I dug my head into his chest. "I guess. But I have no clue how to start a conversation up with her!"

"Go up to her and say what comes to mind, that's not mean or rude."

I let out a huff. "Yeah, yeah, yeah; I was planning on calling her a dumb whore and then asking if we could be friends again," I giggled.

Brian let go of me and shook his head while he chuckled.

I looked over the yard and saw Leana with Jimmy and Matt and Zack. I was about to call out to her sexy ass but then I saw a pink haired girl; Janelle. I bit my tongue.

Her and Leana are friends now? When did this happen? Jimmy probably introduced them. She will probably become friends with the twins as well. What did I expect?

I turned away and frowned as I played with my teased hair. I feel dumb now, Leana and Janelle look so gorgeous right now; I feel owned. I sighed.

"What is it now?"

I looked at Brian's features; raven black hair spiked in all directions under a black fedora, chocolate eyes, a small smile, tiny bit of eyeliner, and his nose ring.

"I don't know. I guess I feel like Janelle will replace me with you guys and the girls too. I mean, look, she is over there talking with Zack! He can talk to her and all but...I don't know. I don't think I can handle losing you guys."

Brian wrapped his arms around me yet again; he was doing that a lot lately. "No one could ever replace our Blake! We might be opening her into our family with open arms but that’s not necessarily bad, is it? It's for Johnny and she seems pretty cool! You should know better than thinking Zack would go with Janelle instead of you. You are his dream girl, everything he likes and he isn't that dumb to fuck it up."

I hugged Brian tighter. He was right, as usual. I stayed in his arms as I saw his yard grow thicker and thicker with people. Some I knew and others I did not.

"Thanks, Brian! It means a lot for you to listen. I would talk to Zack but I don't want him to feel like he can't talk to Janelle. It will put more stress on him and I don't want that! This is me just being a stick in the mud! Don't talk to him about this?" I asked with puppy eyes.

Brian rolled his eyes and told me he wouldn't. I smiled.

I looked over and saw Leana was at a table with Janelle, Michelle, Val, and Ariel. I don't feel like going there so I walked inside. It was packed with bodies!

I grabbed a bottle of Guinness and a plastic cup filled with my favorite- Jack Daniels. I sipped on my booze and walked into the jam packed living room and spotted my favorite old guy.

"Papa Gates!" I screamed as I ran to him. Brian's dad turned around and smiled when he saw me.

"Blake Walker!"

I hugged him. He was the best person ever. I sometimes found myself wishing he was my father. I do not like my family yet I am in love with all of the guy's family! Even Leana's and the twins!

I noticed the group he was in was filled with my boyfriend, Matt, James, Johnny, Papa Gates and now me. I smiled. Like old times!

I went to Zack and gave him a sweet, lingering kiss. When I pulled away he licked his lips and stared at me. I laughed.

"Jimmy! My partner in crime! My other half!"

James laughed at my rambling. "Yes, Blake Madeline, my heart and soul? The one who floats my boat yet I tend to sink hers?"

I laughed and hugged him.

"Matt, my Teddy bear! The one who scares me with those muscles! I think you are going to kill me if you get mad at me," I giggled at Sanders.

Matt scoffed. "Blake, you are going to kill someone with your temper! I'm afraid for my life around you when you're angry! I love you though, bestie."

Johnny was chuckling at us; I turned to him and smiled seeing he was wearing his dumb American flag sunglasses. They had no purpose yet I loved them! He could barely see from them but the patriotic glasses were his favorite accessory.

"Johnny," I mumbled as I hugged him, he hugged back. "I'm sorry that I did that to your girlfriend. It's not fair to put you in-between our problems. I hope you can forgive me?"

Short Shit pulled away and had a sweet grin plastered on his thin lips. "Of course I can forgive you! You're one of my best friends! No question asked, as long as you don't try and kill Janelle."

I rolled my eyes. "You know that I bite." I winked at him.

Brian came over to us with a drink in his hand. I finished my Guinness as we all talked for a bit before everyone asked Haner the first to go get the other girls.

I laughed when Mr. Haner thought that John-John was kidding about having Janelle as a girlfriend. It made my night.

I made sure that Zack had his arm wrapped around my waist as I finished my cup of Jack. I must be a designated driver since everyone else was on their third drink. I decided to stop. I leaned onto my boyfriend and kissed his neck. Zack smiled down at me.

Jimmy put an arm around my shoulder and I smiled even wider. Two of the most important males in my life were holding me protectively. My smile faded when I realized why Jimmy did that- Janelle and everyone else were practically at our group. I tensed up but didn't let my composure change nor my expression.

Papa Gates made a joke and I laughed and genuinely smiled. I saw that Janelle was staring at me, let her stare.

"JayTe can I speak with you for a minute. Brian you come to," said Guitar Guy in a serious tone. This man always goofed around and was never serious! I wonder why he needs Janelle...

I saw Johnny's eyes trail off after them. He was curious, like me. Christ and Syn's dad have had some amazing moments together. One time when Johnny was drunk he started to pee on old man Haner's bunk while he was dreaming of waterfalls. Well, he woke up and found out it wasn't a dream and opened his bunk curtain and was shot with piss right in the face. It also got in his shoes; it killed his will to live. Though I thought it was hysterical.

"Leana, you look prettier than ever," I told my friend sincerely.

She smiled genuinely at me and hugged me. "Thanks. You do too."

I would have argued but then it would have looked like I was fishing for compliments and that's the last thing I was doing. I decided a smile would be good.

My shorter and tanner friend looked happy and full of life, as usual. I loved her for that. She was perfect for Jimmy!

She left with Jimmy for more booze.

I hugged the twins and complimented their outfits. They dressed casual yet it had a twist. We chat-chitted for a while- yes, I switched those two around. They are just words; they don't control us, not anymore!

Val had her big wonderful smile that I absolutely loved with my heart. She could have any man with it. I loved her.

I looked over at Chelle who was chatting away with Matt. She had her dark brown hair curled this evening and she knew she looked wonderful. Michelle was the nicest person ever yet she would back you up in a fight any day. It made me laugh to myself.

I searched the inside of Brian's gorgeous house for my best friend; she was making out in the corner with some chick. Ariel was obviously wasted by now and I sighed. She tended to get into fights when she was drunk.

I noticed then that Johnny left and Brian was back talking to his father. I guess Johnny is somewhere with Janelle?

I spotted Matt Berry on the other side of the room. He was drinking and dancing like a crazy mo to the fo. I laughed and walked over to him.

"Blake! You look sexier than ever! Mhm, I could eat you up."

I giggled. "Too bad I'm taken; otherwise I'd be all yours."

Matt smiled a shit eating grin and hugged me. I pulled away as I felt like it lasted too long.

He frowned. "You ruined the perfect hug!"

"I'm sorry, Matt! Will a kiss make it better?"

He thought for a minute. "Yes, yes it will."

I gave him a peck on the cheek and he hooted and hollered. Matthew Berry was one strange man, yet one of the best.

I looked around and saw my boyfriend talking to a group of girls. I know jealousy is a hideous trait but I cannot help it with Zack. He is mine and I would love to keep it that way! I walked over to him with a confident stride.

"Hey, babe," I told him as I gave him a sweet smooch to his pouty lips. Zacky's lips were very pouty before his snakebites but they made them even poutier; I loved it.

He smiled. "Hello, gorgeous."

I looked over at the girls that surrounded him and they either had fake smiles on or a sneer of distaste. I gave them a bitchy smile back.

"Who are your friends?" I asked.

Zack wrapped his arm around my waist. I’m glad to know he isn't completely drunk. It was only a light buzz so far.

"They are just some fan girls. They came to this party because one of their boyfriend's was here and they noticed me and came to talk. We've been chatting about the shows and stuff."

I nodded.

The short, dark haired girl looked to the side and groaned. "Richard! Quit drinking!" she disappeared in the crowd and her minions followed.

I smiled over at Zack and he rolled his eyes.

"You, babe, have to learn not to be jealous."

I stuck my tongue out at him. "I have the best man ever and I am not willing to share!"

Baker's smile doubled in size as he pulled me closer to his body and kissed my lips. His own tasted of cigarettes and alcohol. I enjoyed the taste. Our mouths moved nicely together and soon enough the kiss heated up. Our tongues were soon roaming every inch of each other's mouth.

I pulled away and put my forehead against his and stared into his emerald like orbs.

"I love you."

My lips gathered into a shit eating grin. "I love you too, Zacky."

We smiled at each other as he pulled me into a hug.

"Blake! I love you!" yelled a male's voice. Nice way to ruin a moment. "What the fuck is this? You're cheating on me with Zacky?"

I let go of my boyfriend and turned around to see an angry Jason, the brother of Matt Berry. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm so sorry! But you have to know this Zacky here, he's a tiger in bed and you aren't as good as him! I had to get my fix from someone," I giggled.

Jason looked taken back. I hugged him and Zack rolled his eyes and walked away.

"You look sexy as fuck, Blake."

"Thanks, you horny bastard."

We laughed in each other's arms for a minute more before letting go of one another.

"Go find a girl who is DTF!" I encouraged. He ran away with excitement as if he was a puppy and I just threw the tennis ball across the yard.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Johnny taking shots with Janelle. I smiled. I wanted some! I walked over and a shot was shoved into my face in a matter of seconds. I gulped it and handed the empty glass to Janelle. I doubt she noticed who gave her the glass so I shrugged and walked outside.

I saw Leana and tackled her. She fell to the floor and mumbled profanities at me. I got off of her and helped her up. She laughed when she noticed it was me who tackled her.

"You crazy bastard!"

I grinned at her. "You know you love me!"

She contemplated that for a minute. "Yes, yes I do!"

Mrs. Sullivan and I chatted for a while about hanging soon and the guys.

"Why isn't the hardest partier I know partying?!" she screamed after taking two shots of tequila.

I chuckled before sipping my water. "Because I am a designated driver!"

Leana rolled her eyes at me. "Just stay over like the rest of us are. You can still fuck Zack on the kitchen table."

I stared at her with my mouth ajar. "Leana Sullivan! What a potty mouth you have! But, I have work tomorrow and I am taking Ariel, Zack, and Johnny home, I believe. Well, if Janelle isn't taking him home then I will."

This woman tried to get me drunk for the next thirty minutes but I was not having it. I knew what I shouldn't do and that was one thing. I'm not an alcoholic!

I soon went inside to find a new person to socialize with. I settled on Matt because he was the first face I saw that I recognized. I jumped on his back and he stumbled for a bit because he didn't expect me coming and he was buzzed.

"Hey, muscles," I winked at him as I jumped off his back.

"Hello, hot stuff."

I giggled my five year old giggle. "What sup?"

Matthew shrugged and smiled his adorable dimple smile. "Enjoying myself at a party and drinking a bit."

Shadows and I talked for the next twenty minutes and by then I saw Janelle was leaving. I walked away from Matt to walk into the kitchen to check the time; it was one in the morning. I should be leaving soon as well.

I walked back into the living room of Brian's wonderful house when my heart sank. I saw Janelle, wrapped in Zachary's arms. I know that this little gesture shouldn't bother me but by golly, it did! I should be used to woman trying to unbuckle his pants right when they saw him but I just cannot handle them two hugging or anything else.

I felt my alcohol start to threaten to come back up. I ran up Brian's stairs, pushing past bodies, until I reached one of his hall bathrooms. I slammed the door shut and fell by the toilet, lifting the seat up just in time.

I puked out everything in my stomach and more. I groaned and stayed by the toilet- hugging it, not trusting myself to be away from it for the next few minutes. When I was positive that there was no possible way I could throw up any further, I stepped away from the toilet.

I was washing my mouth and rinsing it when I heard a groan. I wasn't alone in the restroom. I cautiously made my way to the shower and slid the curtains open fast. I rolled my eyes at what I saw. Ariel was in there, with her pants off and some blond cuddling next to her, with the same amount of clothing. Obviously my friend had some luck that night. I sighed.

I searched for my friends bottoms and they were in her hands. I shook her until she woke up. I made her put her pants on and helped her out of the bathroom and down the stairs. I told her to sit down and wait for me as I got the rest of the people I was chaperoning.

Zack was shit faced drunk when I found him dancing with some girl. I sighed and grabbed him by the hand and yanked him away. The female didn't seem pleased but neither was I. I pulled him through the bodies forcefully with anger as I went looking for Johnny.

I found him outside with Brian, Matt, Jimmy, Leana, Michelle, and Val. I told him I was taking him home now and he groaned but agreed. I gave everyone a hug and kiss goodbye. I left the house holding onto Zacky's and Ariel's wrists until I stuffed them to the backseat of my car. Johnny followed the whole time. He wasn't too drunk, thank god.

I took Ariel home first and when I pulled into her driveway and helped her out, I was glad that Zack was passed out. I told Jonathan not to leave the vehicle and he nodded while turning the local rock station louder.

I used my keys to my best friend's apartment to let us both in. We stumbled to the elevator but we eventually made it to the sixth floor. I helped her to apartment 6F and unlocked it. I took her past the small kitchen and to the first door on the left. I helped her into bed and left water and aspirin on her bed side table for her in the morning. I made sure she was sleeping sideways with a bucket on the edge and left and locked her inside.

Next stop was at Zack's house. I pretty much did the same thing for him; stumbled to his door and up the stairs, took him into his room and tucked him in, made sure he was sleeping sideways, and left him his essentials to help with the hangover for the morning. I decided I might as well let Icky and Majesty out as well. I gave them extra water and food and left.

Zack had mumbled how he wanted me to stay but I had to go to work in the afternoon and I was beyond pissed with my boyfriend.

I asked Mr. Christ if he would like to go home or just crash at my place. He chose my condo since it wasn't far from Zack's house. I helped him upstairs and soon into my door. I was going to let him crash in the extra room but he said he wanted the couch. I left him sleeping on his side as I got him a blanket and a bucket in case he had to barf. I tucked him in as he snuggled with my couch cushions.

I went into my room and stripped my clothes. Every bit that was on my skin and was about to was my face when my phone went off. Who was calling at two in the morning?

I groaned and picked it up without checking the number and tiredly said hello.

"Hey, Blake?" asked a young male.

"Yeah, who is this and why are you calling at two am?"

The man cursed to himself. "Sorry, I should have called in the morning. But this is Jake, Janelle's brother..."

I smiled as I began to wipe my face from any evidence of makeup. Jake was younger than I but he was like my brother.

"Jacob; I missed you! How's college?"

Jake obviously gulped. "I quit and now my parents are kicking me out of the house," he stated casually.

I sighed, I expected better from him. I didn't want him to end up like me nor Janelle. She and I partied a lot and I almost decided that my grades weren't as important as partying. I didn't want Jake to do that nor abuse his body as I did. I didn't want him to make mine and Janelle's mistake; she didn't want that either.

"Janie is letting me crash with her and I'm going to Long Beach tomorrow, as in California. She lives there now."

Janelle had obviously not informed Jake that I also lived here. But it was obvious why, Jake would ask to crash with me in a heartbeat if he knew I was in California too. Janelle wanted Jake to need her because she just wanted him to like her.

"Brother and sister bonding!" I exclaimed as cheerfully as I could at two in the daytime. I had just finished stripping my makeup off.

He chuckled. "Yeah, but how are you?"

"I'm okay," I quickly said.

"How are the guys where ever the fuck you are?" he asked, obviously wanting to know if I was single and where I was.

I sighed and rubbed my temples as I sat on my toilet with my head in my hands. "I'm in California, Huntington Beach to be exact, and most are terrific! I have a boyfriend just shy of six months," I told Jake.

I could hear the disappointment as he spoke. "Oh, who is he?"

This kid is only making it harder on himself. I know he likes me but he is putting this on himself.

"His name is Zacky and he is in a famous band that goes by Avenged Sevenfold," I stated flatly.

"Never heard of them," he told me, trying to be a dick.

I made a noise to acknowledge his answer and it was quiet for a few minutes.

"Isn't Huntington by Long Beach?"

"Yes..."

"Could I stay with you?" he asked as if it was something people were asked every day.

"Jake, listen," I told him nicely. "You already asked your sister and she is expecting you. So you should stay with her. Not to mention that I have a boyfriend and I don't need the drama that this might cause."

Jake sighed with disappointment. Did he expect me to jump with joy when he asked that?

"Ok, I'll see you around then."

"Alright, goodbye, Jake."

We both hung up and I brushed my teeth and then crawled into bed. I instantly fell asleep and it was a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think about this one ?
Please, don't be a silent reader; I don't like that and neither does Jenna!(:

I did take one saying from the show "Awkward" on MTV and a quote from Dane Cook. So no, I didn't come up with them but I did decided to use them. I DON'T STEAL! GAWD! XD

Please read my other story "Give Me a Shot to Remember" or try my latest one Art of Subconscious Illusion. :) I love new readers and subscribers and commenters!