Status: Slow but active.

Guts

Take a part of everything that's holding me down;

Alex

Jack seemed to think he had this all under control. I don’t think so. She doesn’t know him, and he only knows her from what I’ve informed him of. So if he turns up with her, I will be shocked that she went along with it. I honestly fucked up, I really did. But I had to show her how sorry I am, so show her I truly mean what I say not just saying it for the hell of it. So that’s why I wrote her a song, a song with lyrics that came straight from the heart. I was currently sat backstage of a small venue, where we were offered to play seeing as we were back home. We accepted obviously, and this was the chance to make it up to Alana so I jumped at it.

“Hey, man” Rian spoke, bumping my shoulder. “You look panicked. I’m sure it’ll go fine, dude. Just chill” he reassured me.

“I know, dude. But really, this is like my last piece of hope. If this doesn’t work then I don’t know what will” I sighed.

“It’ll work out” he smiled.

“How do you know?” I asked sounding like a kid.

“Because she’s just walked in with Jack” he spoke smugly, pointing behind me. He patted me on the back before walking over to Zack.

She actually came? Well that’s one less thing to worry about, now the main part was all that was left. I turned around to face the pair, she looked irritated to be here. I guess I couldn’t blame her. I walked towards the pair, a sick feeling appearing deep in my stomach.

“Jack, Alana” I smiled.

“Alex” she replied bluntly. I looked at Jack. He had a smug look on his face, I just rolled my eyes.

I was about to say something, when the crowd began yelling and screaming. Which was our cue to go on.

“Well that’s us Jack, best not keep the fans waiting” I implied, grinning.

“Best not bro, Alana, you stand beside the stage, alright? Don’t leave. You might enjoy yourself if you give it a chance” he reassured.

She nodded faintly, before following us to the side of the stage, I grabbed my guitar and slung it over my neck. Grabbing a pick from my back pocket. I smiled at Alana before walking out on to the stage with the guys, cries and screams became louder as the crowd grew with excitement. This is what I lived to do, and I was going to do it to the fullest.

“BALTIMORE!” I yelled into the microphone. “ We’re All Time Low, for those who hadn’t noticed” I laughed earning screams from the crowd, along with laughs and I love you’s,

“Are you sexy people ready to be blown away” the crowd screamed even louder.

“I don’t know, Jack what do you think? Do you think they’re ready?” I asked.

“Ready to have my babies? Fuck yeah” He laughed. Typical Jack.

“This first song is called ‘I Feel Like Dancing’!” I informed excitedly.

We all began to play the opening before singing my heart, put as much effort as I could into it. The fans singing along with me, which made it more inspirational and meaningful, not just to us but to everyone.

Five songs into the set, It was time for me to do my part of the plan, I turned to look at Jack, giving him the look, letting him know what I was just about to do. He nodded with a childish grin.

“Ladies, gentleman, guys and gals and those that are confused, I have a surprise for you all, especially one person in particular who is watching the set” I said, before looking to the side of the stage where Alana was stood, a confused look on her face. “You see, I made a mistake. A huge mistake, that I would change for anything in the world, to take it back and to get the lost time back. But unfortunately, that’s in the past. You can’t undo something that’s already been done. Four years ago, I abandoned my best friend, left her to defend for herself while I had the limelight after I promised I wouldn’t do that. Caring more about my reputation than her and I’m going to be truthful and say that I hadn’t thought about that until I got home a week or so ago from tour. When I found a photograph on my bedroom wall, of two kids, young and careless. But recently the thoughts have been going out of control, so I wrote them into a song. I hope you like it. It’s called ‘Guts’” I breathed, taking another look at Alana, whose eyes seemed to be glazed over. A guitar tech brought me my acoustic before retreating from the stage.

The crowds, let their thoughts be known, and respected the song with silence.

“ Shooting for the stars. Desperately reaching for something in the dark. Pictures of memories buried in my heart. Lay awake and dream of the endless possibilities, Catch my breathe and go for it.” I sang, every word as powerful as the next, hoping that she’d understand, that she’d forgive me for my stupidity.

The words that just flowed through my mouth, the words filling the venue. Look down at the crowd in front of me, smiles plastered on there faces as they soon caught onto the chorus, they began singing along with me.

“Is this what it feels like finding out, That I've got the guts to say anything? Feels like breaking out, When I can give up my reputation, Finally I can see, Honestly, I've got the guts to say anything” I finished, earning even louder screams from the huge crowd in front of me.

A smile broke out on to my face, as I turned around to face the guys. Smiles plastered onto their faces, and Jack was doing this childlike dance type thing, causing everyone to burst into laughter. I looked at Zack, as he pointed and smiled behind me. I turned around to see Alana still stood in the same position as she was before, a faint smile on he face and her eyes twinkled with the dancing lights around the stage. I remembered where I was before speaking one last time into the microphone.

“Well, I’m glad you guys liked the song. You all seemed pretty hyped up! A good way to end a perfect show” I laughed. “Thank-you, We’re All Time Low!” I added, the crowds screaming, and roaring as we exited the stage.

Now it was time to get my best friend back. Hopefully.
♠ ♠ ♠
First things first, i know this had been done before, by so many other writers on here. So credit goes to the person who actually thought up the idea of the whole concert, song, blah blah thing. So yeah. I tried to make this as good as possible, though i'm not really proud of it. People wanted me to update before i went away, so here it is. I hope it was worth it. :P

For those who love John O'callaghan, as much as they love Alex Gaskarth, Check out my story, This Is The End.

Thanks for commenting;

Lovez my Gaskarth
&
TearsDon'tFall; thank this girl for getting the update :P

<3