Status: Slow but active.

Guts

Is this what it feels like finding out;

We sat awkwardly in silence, I could hear Alex’s soft breathing from beside me and from the corner of my eye I could see that he was fiddling with his hands; a nervous habit of his.

“I’m sorry” we both said in union, causing us both to chuckle lightly. “You go first” I added with a smile.

He nodded softly, before he spoke he put his hand on top of mine, grasping it softly.

“I’m sorry, for everything. The way I treated you during High School, abandoning you to go at it alone whilst I lived the high life of being popular. I was a stupid kid back then, doing reckless things. If I could take it back, Lana, I would in a heartbeat. I realise how much I hurt you, leaving you behind and forgetting everything we had gone through together as best friends. That was a dick move on my part. But returning from tour, finding the photograph of us two on my bedroom wall brought it all back, even if I kind of- uh- asked my mom about it.” He babbled, but I could tell from what he had said and the way he said it that he was sincere.

I looked up at his face, his chocolate brown eyes meeting my green ones; a soft smile appearing on both of our faces. I could tell that my cheeks were now a shade of red from the warm sensation flooding up to my cheeks.

“You’re blushing!” he accused, pointing at my face with a chuckle.

“Shut up!” I laughed, pushing him slightly. “You’re so childish” I added smugly.

His face turned mischievous and then I was pushed onto my back as he tickled me like a kid.

“Ss-ss-stop” I laughed, trying to push him off me in between gasps of breaths.

“Never!” he hollered jokingly.

I took the chance and removed my hand from shielding my stomach to bring it up to Alex’s face flicking his nose.

“Down boy” I laughed, pushing him off me.

“I’m not a dog” he muttered, rubbing his nose.

“Could have fooled me” I smirked.

“Now, because you called me a dog; I want your apology now and it better be good” he smirked back. “I was going to let you off, but you blew that now” he added quickly.

“You’re such a jerk! I was going to apologise but then you started tickling me!” I tried to say seriously, but failed.

“Of course you were” he snickered. “Go on” he added smugly.

“Fine. Alex, I strongly apologise for my behaviour towards you these last couple of days. I would like to take back every mean thing I’ve ever said to you, because you’re simply amazing and always right. You are my everything and without you I was nothing. Please accept my apology, and forgive me” I said sarcastically.
“I guess that’s better than nothing, but next time you apologise I expect so much more” he laughed.

I rolled my eyes before flicking his nose again.
♠ ♠ ♠
An update, finally! Tehe. I'm really sorry i haven't had the chance to update, i just couldn't think of anything to write about, and this is no better so you've found out if you read it :P Thanks for commenting;
StereoHearts;