‹ Prequel: Disgrace.
Status: comment for updates

Deception.

Your father.

I sit with my son watching Lion King 2, with the volume turned up so William won’t hear my mom yelling at Zacky. When he came into the kitchen and saw me there, I just got up and left the room I didn’t want to stay there for the next part. I don’t take yelling and fighting that good; I could get a panic attack.

I silently sing the songs from the movie to my son and he smiles looking up at me.

“You sing pwetty mummy!” I giggle at his words and am about to answer when the door goes up and my mom sticks her head in looking at me then motion for me to come out. I sigh and get up and walk out of the room closing the door quietly. I follow her to the kitchen and see Zacky sitting in a chair with his head in his hand. my mom turns around and looks at me then breathes in.

“I think it would be best for William if you moved into Zacky’s place and spend more time together with him and your son... like a family.” My breath got caught in my throat and it seemed like no words could come out. Inside my head I was scream ’no! NEVER!’ But they just wouldn’t leave my mouth. I glimpse at Zacky, then look at my mother then shake my head.

“N-no! I wouldn’t even touch him with a stick!” my mom looks at me and roll her eyes, Zacky doesn’t look up, he keep his head in his hands.

“Do it for William!” my mom tells me. I shake my head scowling.

“He was happy before we went here, and I’m sure he’ll be okay without knowing that son of a bitch!” I yell. We were okay without Zacky in our life and we would still be.

“Mommy wha you yelling?” I look at the door frame to see my 3 year old son standing and looking at me. Zacky looks up at him and gulps getting tears in his eyes. I ignore him and walk over to William and pick him up then kisses his cheek.

“It was just grandma making me mad... come on Will let’s go home.” I take him out to the car happy that I didn’t pack anything out.

“Ray wait!” I turn around looking at Zacky who runs up to me. I sigh then put William in his car seat strapping him before closing the door looking back at Zacky.

“For what? I don’t want you in our life Zacky!” I turn around and go to open the car door but he grabs my shoulder turning me around.

“Would you just listen to me?! Look I’m sorry for what I did b-“I push him away.
“You can be sorry all you want! It won’t change anything. You’re better off keeping away from William and mine’s path!” with that I get in the car locking the doors. He starts banging on the windows and yelling at me, but I ignore him and start the car then drives off. When we’re out of the house’s sight, I sigh loudly closing my eyes for a minute then opens then again.

“Mummy who wus that man?” William asks from the backseat, I look at him quickly debating inside myself if I should tell him or not. I sigh choosing to not tell the whole truth.

“Its mommas step brother.” Your father.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the long waiting time, school kept me away :/ . I'll try to update as much as I can.
pls Comment and thanks to those who have :)
remember comments = more CH :)