‹ Prequel: Disgrace.
Status: comment for updates

Deception.

Signing a deal with the devil.

it has been about a month since I left my mom house with William. I never showed up to the funeral, scared of the thought of seeing Zacky and the possibility of him revealing that he's the father of William. My mom is the only one who knows the truth about it all. unless she told John about it, which would terrify me more seeing as John can be very convincing when it comes to his son, if I refuse he would get really pissed off. Probably making my mom cut me off and never speak to me again.

I give it my all to hold a straight and composed face when I'm around William, but when I'm alone it worries me. No one knows what Williams father did to me and I tend to keep it that way, it's personal, it's my secret.

"Raina, are you listening to me?!" my best friend, Deena, ask me. I look at her nodding my head, she sigh shaking her head, then sips from her drink.

"no you weren't, re-tell what I just told you then" she smirks knowing I can't, I groans.

"okay, I didn't listening... tell me it again, I will listen to you now" I tell her, she laughs and starts talking about some guy she met last night at the nightclub. I roll my eyes, this is so typical her.

"... He told me he was from Huntington Beach, and his name was Matt Sanders. he was soo hot!" I gulps remembering the name from my past, one of Zacky's best friends. "we had an amazing night! he gave me his number, and he wants me to go on a date with him!" I nods hiding my fear.

"T-that sounds amazing, you should go Dee." I tell her smiling, cursing inside, if he sees me he might remember me, I really hope it won't get serious between them. she laughs sipping from her drink.

"I was going to! but then he told me he had a good friend, who wanted to meet a girl! and I instantly thought of my bestes friend in the whole wide world!" she looks at me using her puppy eyes. I groan shaking my head, thinking of a good excuse not to go.

"I don't know Dee.. you know me and men are a bad mix, the only man I want in my life is my son.." I tell her but she just waves her hand at me.

"don't use excuses, it would be good for you! William needs a father figure." I sigh shaking my head looking at her, she looks at me with her begging eyes. "Please Rairai, I don't ask of much, if you don't like him you don't have to do anything with him, just... please!" she begs I sigh then nods my head quietly.

"Okay then." I tell her and she squeals clapping her hands, I just felt like I'd signed a deal with the devil. then gulps remembering I don't know who the guy is, it could be someone who isn't a part of the gang I remember always coming to the house with Zacky.

"did you get the name of his friend?" I ask hoping god is on my site just this one time. she smiles nodding.

"Yes, his name is Zacky, Zacky Baker." Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry the long waiting time D: I had kind of a writers block ):
I will try to update as much as possible.. :3
Comment//Rate please :3