Letters From an Oddly Pessimistic kid

Letter 1

Dear Vampire

I'm looking for you right now I hope you know.......just sitting here, heavy breathing, my breath smelling of the chocolate and Carmel I found sitting in the fridge from either ten minutes for ten years ago, and typing, typing this odd letter to you.
I think its a letter, you know I'm not even really sure, I'm indecisive even with myself, especially when I'm nervous. Enough about me though.
Yeah, I'm kinda waiting for you, you know I really want to see you, and even though I know your not going to be here, and when you see this you and I will probably have a pretty serious talk about all this......I'm kinda still obsessive about it, ever since you first told me.
As I'm writing right now, Your Sweet 666 just came on, creepy huh? kinda fitting if you ask me. I seriously wish you could fulfill your promise sooner. Its like a REALLY pessimistic kid seriously deep deep down wanting something but knowing their not going to get it but there's that little sprig of hope that keeps them running to the door every few seconds trying to look.
Yeah, thats pretty much how it feels. When they see they were right, and don't get it, yes they are crushed inside, but they weren't expecting it anyway. Its confusing at first but you'll know what I mean. My minds a little cluttered.
I remember when you came down to Granite for "The Big Hunt" to watch over me, I always seem to wonder, "Is she going to be out there tonight?.....does she know where I live?....Was I in danger before and didn't know it?" Yeah, I'm pretty fucked up right now.........Can you tell?
Just so you know, even if you never come, I always will be that pessimistic kid always sneaking peaks out the door and being crushed every time I don't see you.
Just so you know, I completely understand your reason for not doing it so early, it probably is a not-so-good-idea to do it just yet. the thing is though....I'm not getting any younger.
I'm gonna go watch the eclipse. Ill be looking for you.....but I know you wont be there...........

Love you as my sister,
Oddly pessimistic kid, Jenny
♠ ♠ ♠
Some thoughts.