Two Different Worlds Collide

The very beginning

I walked around the corridor's at hogwarts school of witch craft and wizadary for my third year in a row. I sneered and snicked everytime somebody who wasn't quite as worthy and important as me walked by it wasn't my fault that I was born a pure-blood and placed into the best possible house at this poor excuse for a school. That's right I was placed into Slytherin. As I continued to walk around I noticed my enemies little Amy Drudge and her poor excuse for a possy but I guess even muggle borns need friends right? Lots of my fellow Slytherin friends thought it was weird that I decided to make my number one enemy a girl, well that answer was really easy-women are more fun to bully and torment because you can play by their emotion's and girly type issues. So with a light wave of my wand towards Amy's direction I cast a spell that knocked her to the ground and once she hit the ground I instantly laughed wiping tears from my eyes.

" Wow Drudge you get clumsier every year that must be a muggle trait because pure blood's don't have that" I said her giving her my evil smirk.

" Well I'd rather be a clumsy muggle then a rude arrogrant jerk" She told me getting up and walking away before I could throw more insults her way she's really gotten to know me these last three years that I've tourmented her.

So as soon as Amy's possy left I continued to walk until I came accross the Slytherin common-room I had no need to say a password some younger Slyhterin's were walking in with me. Once in I nodded towards my fellow house mates and saw my good buddy's and took a seat with them just talking about girls, parties,our summers, our money you know the normal stuff.Before I knew it, it was time for dinner so we made our way into the hall once I sat down at our table I looked and saw the Griffindor's and sitting right beside Slytherin's natural enemy Harry Potter was none other then Amy Drudge. What a muggle! Suddenly a plan bounced into my head and I took a seat by the most popular guy in our house Draco Malfoy.

" So Draco I've got a plan to mess with the griffindorks you in?" I asked him with a sly smirk on my face already knowing his answer before he said it even himself.

" Yes tell me your plan" He replied with the Malfoy family smirk.

I leaned in and wispered it to him and all he did was smirk and nod so it seemed like the plan was a-go tommorow at potions as soon as Snape leaves the classroom like he always does.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: I do not own the Harry Potter characters or anything about Harry Potter