Status: This is the new H Series.. I felt we needed to begin with Vincent's story to explain alot... btw Leave lots of comments!!! <3

The Darkness Within: The War of Myths

Before the humans came to power in their own world, the creatures of myth were in control. That is until one lowly vampire rose up and decided he wanted peace amongst the races.

The humans disagreed, as long as they would be prey for the creatures of myths they would never be safe. Therefore, the humans insisted on the creation of a new dimention specifically for the creatures of myth.

The creatures got together, combined their powers, and the worlds were split. Humans who didn't want to live in the human world could go between worlds, and vice versa. The only difference between the worlds was that the humans couldn't tell if the creatures were in their world.

In the creature world, there were many vying for the new position of power. Who would rule the people? Who would rule specific groups (i.e. vampires, wolves, fairies, etc.)? A great war breaks out among the races. Once he comes to power, will he be able to hold his thrown, or will a woman be his downfall, and the ruin of his kingdom?

Welcome to the beginning of the Vaara Family Series...

PS.. This story was once known as the H Series starting with How Could This Happen to Me?... It's a lot different ((Kegan will come along much later, this is Vincent's time to shine.))