Status: Alive, for now.

Not Quite Satan

Zwei.

"That was the most awkward moment of my life." I groaned as I slumped back in my seat.

"It was nice seeing them all again though, right?" Jordan mumbled, revving the engine as he pulled out Alex's driveway.

"Yeah, all but Alex." I growled, I could see Jordan's smile drop into a frown.

Memories flooded my head as I squeezed my eyes shut tightly, holding back tears. I placed my head in my hands before sighing, I acted like I didn't care in front of him I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of thinking he had hurt me, that much.

I couldn't understand what I was thinking, I wanted to forgive and forget everything that Alex had done to me in the past. I wanted to properly be with him, I didn't want to hurt anymore. I was sick of pretending I was still mad, I wanted an explanation. I just wanted to know why he done what he done, why he walked away from me.

All these thoughts swirled in my head I hadn't realized that we had arrived at my house, Mike shook my shoulder as I snapped out of my trance. I huffed as I opened the car door, pulling my keys out of my jeans pocket and throwing them at Cameron who was half way up my garden path. Cameron gave me his infamous smirk before turning back around and opening my door, I laughed as he tripped inwardly into the house.

Rob flicked on the hall lights and stepped over Cameron who was still laying on the floor, hysterically laughing at himself. I giggled and shook my head stepping over him before announcing I was going to shower and pack, I made my way to my bathroom at the other end of the house. I grinned, hearing the guys arguing over what movie to watch.

Grabbing my towel and hanging it over the sink, I turned the shower on. I stripped down and put my dirty clothes in the laundry hamper, I stepped into the shower hoping that the hot water would would cleanse me of my thoughts. Unfortunately It didn't, it made it worse. I pressed my forehead to the wall and let the water slide down my body, that's when I cracked. I let out a broken sob, tears slid down my face mixing with the shower water. I lowered myself and sat on the floor of the shower, I heard someone open the door and lift the toilet seat up. I stood up quickly, almost loosing my balance.

"Oh my god Jordan, what are you doing!?" I screeched peeking my head around the shower curtain.

"Peeing, what do you think?" Jordan asked, rolling his eyes as he washed his hands. "But anyway, were you crying?"

"N-n-no, I wasn't." I lied, my eyes beginning to water again.

"Liar. What's wrong?" Jordan asked again, crossing his arms across his chest and leaving against the sink.

"Nothing, give me my towel please." I mumbled my voice barely above a whisper, shutting off the water.

Jordan followed me into my bedroom and lay down on my bed, demanding he tell me what I was thinking about. Eventually I gave in and told him everything from the start, he pulled me into a hug and told me everything would be okay. I sobbed quietly onto his shoulder as he held me, whispering that I would be okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE.
I'm sorry, it has been a rough time recently, I'm sorry. I just wanted to get something out.
I'll have chapter three up soon, hopefully. Thanks guys. really. I love you all.

Lauren x