Status: new story first chapter updates shortly

When It's Time

Practice For Future Punks

My name is Adie Joe Armstrong i am Lead Singer and Lead Guitarist of Punk Rock band The Undergrads My dad is
Billie Joe Armstrong Lead singer/Lead Guitarist of punk rock band Green Day along with 3 other bands we wont get to that right now though...hope you don't mind...you don't?...good because i could really care less if you do or not..anyway...
My dad also has a record label called Adeline Records wich my band is one.My mom is Adrienne Nesser Armstrong.
I have two younger brothers Jacob and Joseph...Joseph is the Drummer for his band Emily's Army they are also on Adeline records.

My best friends are in my band.

Maria Loraine Pritchard is Bassist/Backup vocals for The Undergrads

Gloria Athena Write is the Drummer/Backup vocals for The Undergrads

Aiden Ryan Menden is the Rythm Guitarist for The Undergrads and my boyfriend...Now...to the story!

I woke up in the morning to my alarm clock playing Green Days Know Your Enemy was blaring.

ah my dads band what a great way to get up i love my dads voice i always have my mom said when she would hear my dad on the radio i would kick so much...and my dad is great hes my hero so i jumped outta bed and put on a pair of black skinnies,a green day t shirt and my chuck taylors then grabbed my cigarettes and a lighter and my phone and ran down the steps.

My mom was making breakfast and Jacob and Joseph were eating ceral and my dad was playing his acoustic guitar.

"Okay i'm off to school!"I exclaimed making everyone look up.

"Aren't you gonna eat real quick?"My mom asked turning from the stove i smiled and gave her a hug.

"No i'll get lunch in school mommy"I replied walking over to my dad.

"Bye daddy"I said hugging him he hugged back then kissed my cheek and broke away.

"Bye sweety...remember the guys are coming over and us and your band are gonna jam"My dad replied.

"Okay i'll remember"I replied then Joseph and Jacob got up and said bye to mom and dad and we all walked out.

"Okay after school we all meet in front of the school okay guys?"I asked them as we walked to the school they both said yes and we got to the school i said bye to my brothers and hugged them then walked down the high school hall and got to my locker once i got my stuff i met my band in front of the water fountain.

"Hey guys were all going to be practicing at my house with our dads...well not yours Aiden"I told them as we stood there and talked waiting for the bell to ring.

"Okay cool"They said in unison then jinxed each other.

"Okay...Aiden i missed you so fucking much"I yelled hugging my boyfriend even though we just were talking last night.

"We were just talking last night...you couldnt have missed me that much"He replied hugging me back.

"Oh okay so you didn't miss me?"I retorted looking up like i was insulted.

"Of course i missed you baby...i was kidding about you not missing me"He replied kissing my cheek.

"I know...i love you"

"I love you too"

"Okay people stop kissing its sickening me!"Gloria yelled breaking Aiden and mines romance moment.

"Oh your just jealous because i have the sexiest guy in all of Oakland,California"I replied kissing Aiden again.

"Who cares if shes jealous or not lets just get the fuck to class!"Maria yelled at us...i love her shes a awesome bitch! so we ran to the first class. it was math class and the teacher was talking about some stupid division equation.

"Uhm..Mr.Pepper...what in the fuck is this supposed to mean?"I asked the teacher he looked back and gave me a death glare.

"Excuse me young lady?...what did you say?"He asked.

"What are you fucking deaf?...i said what the fuck is this supposed to mean"I yelled back at the stupid fucker.

"Go to the principles now missy!"He scolded handing me a pass.

"Thanks fucker!"I yelled then walked out of the class and went to the principles office.

"What did you do this time Adie?"The principle Mr.Jinkin asked when i sat down.

"Well i was doing my work and i didn't get the equation so i stood up and said...Mr.Pepper what the fuck is this supposed to mean he asked what i said and i said...what are you fucking deaf what the fuck is this supposed to mean then he told me to come here i yelled thanks fucker and walked away...so here i am"I explained Mr.Jinkin rubbed his head and looked down.

"Adie this is the 3rd time you've yelled at a teacher i'm calling your parents"He replied then picked up the phone and dialed my dads cell...shit hes gonna kick the shit out of me!.

"Okay thank you Mr.Armstrong"Mr.Jinkins replied into the phone and hung up.

"Your parents wil be here soon"He replied so the next couple minutes i was staring out the window then 10 minutes later the door opened and my parents walked in Mr.Jinkins got up and went to my parents.

"Thank you for coming Mr and Mrs.Armstrong"Mr Jinkins said gesturing for them to sit down.

"So what did Adie do this time?"My dad asked when him and my mom sat down.

"She yelled at a teacher again"Mr.Jinkins replied looking at me then back at my parents.

"What did she say?"My mom asked looking over at me.

"Well she...."Mr Jinkins started but i stopped him.

"I was in math when i saw a equation i didnt get i said...Mr Pepper what the fuck is this supposed to mean he asked what i said and i said what are you fucking deaf what is this supposed to mean he told me to come here so i yelled thanks fucker and walked out"I looked over at my parents who looked like they were holding back laughter.

"Okay thank you for informing us Mr Jinkins"My dad replied.

"Your welcome...shes suspended for a week"Mr Jinkins told them then my parents stood up and i ran to my locker and got my stuff out then ran out and got in the car.

"Thank god i'm out of there!"I yelled when my parents got in and started driving.

"Adie honey you gotta stop getting in trouble all the time"My mom told me looking back.

"Well i'm sorry but that school has a bunch of dumbasses in its staff"I replied my mom pointed a finger at me.

"Watch your language"She scolded my dad laughed for a second then cleared his throat.

"Yeah listen to your mother"He replied then smiled at my mom she smiled then turned around once we got home i went down to my dads studio he has in the house.

"Okay...lets work on that song you wrote"My dad said grabbing his guitar i sat beside him and started singing.

"Legally bilnd, left behind. Your eyes can be decieving, your nolage is leaving. Your minds set to concour all. Never worked you'll just fall. Your brain tells you one thing. Your body says another act out by your own selfish needs, it's how your body feeds, until your mind starts to bleed. You should've seen this coming. You knew it all along now your totally fucked because your visions gone"I sang while my dad played some rythm on his guitar then i grabbed my guitar and followed along with what my dad was doing.

"You See what you wanna see, hear what you wanna hear, feel how you wanna feel... I think your head needs to heal... Beautiful soul, Beautiful mind... That's all you need to find"I sang again strumming some more on my guitar while my dad did the same we got a steady rythem.

"Legally blind can't seem to find your way. Walking path of destruction, number one deduction. Alibies can go so far until you can't drive your car. You know your dead, i'm inside your head" I sang more and strummed more the song sounds punk rock wich i love.

"Memories drown you out in desperate cries for the ones who lost their lives. You can't save them all... But you can watch them fall"I sang again and strummed more then stopped.

"oh wait i forgot your legally blind!"I yelled then we started playing again.

"You See what you wanna see, hear what you wanna hear, feel how you wanna feel... I think your head needs to heal... Beautiful soul, Beautiful mind... That's all you need to find" I sang one last time then we stopped and laughed.

"That sounds fucking punk rock" My dad yelled bumping my fist.

"I know damn that's some awesome shit!"I yelled then jumped up and put my guitar down then my mom walked down the stairs and told us Tre,Mike,Aiden,Gloria,and Maria were here.

"Okay cool can you tell them to come down here?"My dad asked smiling at my mom she nodded and walked up the steps again.

"So what did you think of the song?"I asked my dad he smiled and gave me a hug.

"It was great im proud of you"He replied kissing my cheek and setting back in his chair a few minutes later Tre,Mike,Aiden,Maria,and Gloria came down and we all sat around talking.

"Okay well we have to play something!"I yelled jumping up everyone laughed.

"Well i think You guys should cover one of our songs and we'll cover one of your songs"Tre suggested everyone nodded and me and my band got our instruments and plugged them in i grabbed my guitar and stood in front of the mic.

"Okay you guys cover...Give Me Novocaine"My dad said so we started.

"take away the sensation inside bitter sweet migraine in my head...its like a throbbing toothache of the mind...i cant take this feeling anymore" I sang into the microphone after we got done with the song My dad and them cheered i smiled and took the guitar off and handed it to my dad.

"Okay now you guys cover...Medicine"The song i wrote and its on our debut album we just put out so my dad got upo and went in front of the microphone and Mike and Tre took their places then started it.

"Someone save me from this medicine, i think its got to my head again! I'm chocking back a cry, whispering goodbye, laugh until i die. I'll just take this medicine again. Drop to my knees gimme more please! I'll take the medicine again! You've killed me now, i'll say good-bye, and if you even think to cry.....I'll slit your throat! Get high on coke! Is that even possible?" My dad sang into the microphone then they finished the song me and my band cheered and My dad took the guitar off...so yeah the whole time went like this then mike and tre left and took Gloria and Maria with them so i was sitting on the couch watching tv with Aiden.

"Aiden im so bored *sigh*" I replied sighing he looked over and smiled.

"I know baby...lets cuddle"He said cheesily so i laughed and cocked and eyebrow at him.

"Cuddle?...you being the cuddling type?...now thats funny babe"I replied laughing he laughed too and wrapped an arm around me so i cuddled into his side.

"You might not be the cuddling type but i sure as hell am"I replied laying my head on his chest he rested his chin on my head and we watched tv.

"Guys it's 9:00 are you staying here Aiden?"My mom asked walking in...damn i didnt even notice it got that late i must have been really caught up with tv.

"Only if its okay with you mom"Aiden replied he always calls her mom cause his left when he was 6 so my moms the only mother fingure hes known my mother smiled sweetly.

"Of course you can but your gonna have to call your dad and ask him"My mom replied sweetly then walked into the kitchen and pulled out his cel and called his house phone after he was done he gave an excited thank you into the phone and hung up then looked back at me trying to hide the fact that hes a bitch lol.

"He said okay"Aiden replied cooly i laughed and kissed his chin.

"Dont try to act all cool i heard you squeal like a little girl"I told him smiling,he just smirked and looked down.

"Did not"He defended then looked up at me.

"Okay fine but im happy hes letting me stay my fucking aunt is over there and shes an annoying bitch who squeals when she sees me"He replied with a smile i kissed his lips then looked at the tv again.

"Ahh spongbob!"I yelled happily when spongebob came on

"OOOOH.....who lives in a pinappled under the sea!"I sang with the theme song.

"SPONGBOB SQUAREPANTS!"Jacob yelled running in and jumping on the couch me and Aiden laughed.

"Hey your supposed to be in bed little guy"I replied picking up and kissing his face over and over he made a eww face so i laughed and ran up the stairs with him and ran into my parents room.

"I GOTTA PRESENT FOR YOU MOMMY AND DADDY!"I yelled plopping Jacob on their bed my dad laughed and my mom scolded my brother for being up but then laughed and picked him up and took him to his room i kissed my dad on the cheek and ran back downstairs.

"AHHH!....AIDEN!" I squealed excitedly mocking his aunt he whined and covered his ears.

"Not you too"He groaned i laughed and sat down beside him.

"Relax...Im just fucking with you"I replied kissing his cheek once spongebob was we decided to watch a horror movie so i went to the kitchen to make popcorn while Aiden found a movie to watch once the pocorn was done i put it in a bowel and got two cokes from the fridge and walked back to the living room and set the popcorn and drinks down.

"Find a movie yet babe?"I asked Aiden as i sat down on the couch Aiden put something in the dvd player and sat down with me.

"Yepp...were gonna watch Nightmare On Elm Street part 1"He replied as i handed him a coke and popped em open then put the popcorn in his lap and cuddled close to him while he wrapped an arm around me.

"This movie scares the shit outta me"I commented putting my head on his chest as we watched the movie then after about 5 more movies i fell asleep...
♠ ♠ ♠
okay,was it good?